List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Jacqueline MacInnes Wood is LEAVING!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Jacqueline MacInnes Wood is LEAVING!!!

Started by riffraffle at 2013/05/14 12:49PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/14 03:16PM, Views: 11642, Replies: 65
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2013/05/14 01:37PM
    Re: Jacqueline MacInnes Wood is LEAVING!!!
    scrappie

Don't know if it's true or not but it's funny how MANY times I have seen this reported on this board but it was never confirmed and it hasn't happened yet.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/14 01:38PM
    #32   2013/05/14 01:38PM
    Layngel

Quote scrappie: Don't know if it's true or not but it's funny how MANY times I have seen this reported on this board and it hasn't happened yet.

I noticed that. I went on SOD and couldn't find it anywhere.

#33   2013/05/14 01:44PM
    myfavs100

If JMW is leaving, I wish her well. She was nominated for an Emmy last year, and was a key reason HT won an Emmy. Nominated for an Emmy again this year.

JMW was brought in the play "bad girl" Steffy. The fans were supposed to hate her. The actor play Hope was supposed to win the most fans and win awards.

SURPRISE!

I guess JMW finally got fed up with Bell and his team of writers, and this stupid s/l.

I look forward to seeing JMW is other shows and movies. There are only a couple of actors now on B&B who have the talent she does.

#34   2013/05/14 01:44PM
    grandpadanucci

Quote scrappie: Don't know if it's true or not but it's funny how MANY times I have seen this reported on this board but it was never confirmed and it hasn't happened yet.

I called it last week and there was a poster who kept insisting it was KM who has not renewed her contract. This is incorrect as it was JMW who did not renew hers.

Sorry, it was announced on SOD and there is an article on it. If you are on twitter then, go to twitter and see it for yourself. I am willing to post the page here, but I believe it is against guidelines. Bradley Bell wished her well and she did not appear at the party that he threw for the Emmy Nominations. Therefore, he has accepted it gracefully.

#35   2013/05/14 01:44PM
    Barbyboo

I read a interview on line from feb 2013 and Jackie said she was very happy on the soap. I guess ou can put this with other post kim matula is leaving... No validation on rumor. Did anyone else see this?

#36   2013/05/14 01:45PM
    Karen Marie

Good Luck JMW!!!

I guess, I will have to change my picture back to Scooby Doo!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/14 01:48PM
    #37   2013/05/14 01:46PM
    beachgirl02840

I no longer believe someone is leaving until Candace posts something. There have been too many of these so and so is leaving threads.

#38   2013/05/14 01:49PM
    scarlet1

She will be missed, very talented actress & gorgeous.

can lie though, happy to see triangle be dead and buried. Hope has no prize in Liam if it goes that way too.

#39   2013/05/14 01:51PM
    grandpadanucci

Quote myfavs100: If JMW is leaving, I wish her well. She was nominated for an Emmy last year, and was a key reason HT won an Emmy. Nominated for an Emmy again this year.

JMW was brought in the play "bad girl" Steffy. The fans were supposed to hate her. The actor play Hope was supposed to win the most fans and win awards.

SURPRISE!

I guess JMW finally got fed up with Bell and his team of writers, and this stupid s/l.

I look forward to seeing JMW is other shows and movies. There are only a couple of actors now on B&B who have the talent she does.

@bold....are you serious? HT won an award on her own merits. JMW lost her award last year because she had less votes than Cristel Khalil.

Furthermore, you the one who kept saying to me that KM was leaving and was not offered a renewal and I said it was a rumor and that I was pretty sure JMW would be leaving instead. JMW was not fed up with the story line according to SOD, she left to expand her realm outside of daytime, which we all knew was her plan.

#40   2013/05/14 01:52PM
    annie71

Quote riffraffle: SOD reports Jacqueline MacInnes Wood decided not to renew her contract with B&B.

Bye bye Steffy!

I figured that out awhile ago. Good luck to JMW. I`m sure we will see her in other things but I will always see that evil ways Steffy who hurt Hope and could care less.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list