List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: You are going to stop watching B&B.. Really? lol

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: You are going to stop watching B&B.. Really? lol

Started by msplatinii at 2013/05/14 11:22AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/15 04:39AM, Views: 2148, Replies: 48
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/05/14 11:36AM
    Re: You are going to stop watching B&B.. Really? lol
    xgee27x

Quote msplatinii: You people are so funny its called daytime drama lol.. These people are not going to go broke because you don't watch there show lol stfu.....
    When thing are going the way you want its all good but once the script is flipped you don't wanna watch it anymore.. This is the life of the soap world and I know you'll be watching tomorrow so take a chill pill and enjoy the soaps...

Exactly it's called daytime drama. Nothing about this show is dramatic. It is the same thing over and over and over and over. I'm not watching because the writing is stunted with no creativity and no character or plot development. Some people are not watching bc they are upset that Steffy's baby died. They are entitled to their opinion and entitled to watch what they want for whatever reason they want so maybe you should stfu.

#12   2013/05/14 11:38AM
    Stumpy542

Most of the time when a soap woman is pregnant, she will not give birth. I'm not shocked that Steffy lost her baby, and I assume Brooke will too, or that it a false pregnancy, or something like that. It's a soap, and that is what happens!

#13   2013/05/14 11:39AM
    dana lana

[quote]Quote Layngel: [quote]Quote msplatinii: There soaps it's not real, If Liam got back with Hope that wont last either. It's just tv[/quote]

Such a good point, and ITA..I won't stop watching. I am sad about it, but many characters have had pain...including miscarriages. I hear a lot how the "Logan's always win" but didn't Bridgett Logan also have a miscarriage if memory serves me?

It is a constant power struggle on this show, and when one person is up the other is down. It happens all the time. I won't stop watching even if the characters I like are down because that is part of the drama that makes it good. Plus, I know plenty of Hope fans that WERE NOT wanting the baby to die. As a matter of fact the majority on this board said they hoped it lived. So really, neither fanbase "Got what they wanted". And this is coming from a neutral fan who likes both Steffy and Hope.[/quot

Brooke has miscarried twice.
    Yes Bridget did miscarry and has miscarried two times.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/14 11:41AM
    #14   2013/05/14 11:49AM
    Layngel

[quote]Quote dana lana: [quote]Quote Layngel: [quote]Quote msplatinii: There soaps it's not real, If Liam got back with Hope that wont last either. It's just tv[/quote]

Such a good point, and ITA..I won't stop watching. I am sad about it, but many characters have had pain...including miscarriages. I hear a lot how the "Logan's always win" but didn't Bridgett Logan also have a miscarriage if memory serves me?

It is a constant power struggle on this show, and when one person is up the other is down. It happens all the time. I won't stop watching even if the characters I like are down because that is part of the drama that makes it good. Plus, I know plenty of Hope fans that WERE NOT wanting the baby to die. As a matter of fact the majority on this board said they hoped it lived. So really, neither fanbase "Got what they wanted". And this is coming from a neutral fan who likes both Steffy and Hope.[/quot

Yes Bridget did miscarry and has miscarried two times.[/quote]

Thanks, and that is what I thought. Every character, including the Logans have known pain. It is sad all the way around, regardless of the Hayes/Logan animosity.

#15   2013/05/14 11:59AM
    beachgirl02840

[quote]Quote Layngel: [quote]Quote dana lana: [quote]Quote Layngel: [quote]Quote msplatinii: There soaps it's not real, If Liam got back with Hope that wont last either. It's just tv[/quote]

Thanks, and that is what I thought. Every character, including the Logans have known pain. It is sad all the way around, regardless of the Hayes/Logan animosity.[/quote]

Exactly!

I think people just need to vent and the first reaction is to say they are done with the show. I stop watching often but I am never DONE with the show. Venting is fine but why not just do it one thread instead of flooding the board with them. What happened to closing duplicate threads? It's not fair to those of us who want to discuss the show.

#16   2013/05/14 12:05PM
    Princessrose17

[quote]Quote beachgirl02840: [quote]Quote Layngel: [quote]Quote dana lana: [quote]Quote Layngel: [quote]Quote msplatinii: There soaps it's not real, If Liam got back with Hope that wont last either. It's just tv[/quote]

Thanks, and that is what I thought. Every character, including the Logans have known pain. It is sad all the way around, regardless of the Hayes/Logan animosity.[/quote]

Exactly!

I think people just need to vent and the first reaction is to say they are done with the show. I stop watching often but I am never DONE with the show. Venting is fine but why not just do it one thread instead of flooding the board with them. What happened to closing duplicate threads? It's not fair to those of us who want to discuss the show.[/quote]

I feel the exact same way Beach! Excellent post!!!!!

#17   2013/05/14 12:13PM
    SassyR

She owns the right to her opinion the same way u do. You are fed up while just as many people are satisfied about the miscarriage. It is just a show and too many people take it too personally.

In an ideal world, things don't go as we would like but we learn to deal with it. This is really no different. Liam is with Steffy today, next two months he'll be with Hope, and the cycle goes on until one of them decides that they won't do the dance anymore. Hopefully it will be Hope because that girl more than any other character on the show, deserves respect and happiness and Liam is not it!

Get over it!

#18   2013/05/14 12:15PM
    divafan

Quote msplatinii: You people are so funny its called daytime drama lol.. These people are not going to go broke because you don't watch there show lol stfu.....
    When thing are going the way you want its all good but once the script is flipped you don't wanna watch it anymore.. This is the life of the soap world and I know you'll be watching tomorrow so take a chill pill and enjoy the soaps...

I agree. Find another hobby! lol

#19   2013/05/14 12:15PM
    Layngel

[quote]Quote beachgirl02840: [quote]Quote Layngel: [quote]Quote dana lana: [quote]Quote Layngel: [quote]Quote msplatinii: There soaps it's not real, If Liam got back with Hope that wont last either. It's just tv[/quote]

Exactly!

I think people just need to vent and the first reaction is to say they are done with the show. I stop watching often but I am never DONE with the show. Venting is fine but why not just do it one thread instead of flooding the board with them. What happened to closing duplicate threads? It's not fair to those of us who want to discuss the show.[/quote]
    ITA, I thought they closed dupicates. There are so many right now of people saying they are done with the show. Ok, that is opinion, but ITA make it one thread.

#20   2013/05/14 01:51PM
    myfavs100

Laugh all you want now. Bell was stupid enough to kill the baby at the beginning of sweeps. Sweeps set advertising revenue. It keeps shows on the air or gets them cancelled.

Will Steffy fans watch the rest of sweeps?

A boycott is forming. A lot of non-Steffy fans are going to be surprised by the size.

Bottom line: B&B will lose, forever, hundreds of thousands of fans. The question is whether it will be enough that CBS will cancel the show or fire Brad Bell.

Remember this. When Sony and / or CBS saw a story line dragging down Y&R, they fire MAB, the Bell who ran Y&R, and her entire writing team. They cleaned house. That might save B&B.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list