List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Steffy Just Hug Hope today!!! i was shock 2 c that

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Steffy Just Hug Hope today!!! i was shock 2 c that

Started by Brooke_HopeBeautiez at 2013/05/10 10:52AM
    Latest post: 2013/05/14 07:28AM, Views: 2013, Replies: 37
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/05/10 10:52AM
    Steffy Just Hug Hope today!!! i was shock 2 c that
    Brooke_HopeB...

OMG! WTH?Steffy just hug hope wow. i was not expecting this! B&B Fans what are you rthoughts on this? i feel sorry for hope but KIM MATULA can act, what realistic acting that just was,great scene imo

adios!
    ~bELLA~

#2   2013/05/10 10:58AM
    Re: Steffy Just Hug Hope today!!! i was shock 2 c that
    beachgirl02840

However short-lived their "peace" is that was a great scene with Steffy and Hope.

#3   2013/05/10 10:58AM
    Barbyboo

The Hope character is just woos and tears give the character a big ripe onion and tears poor out so sick of seeing her.....Steffys changed she's matured

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/10 10:59AM
    #4   2013/05/10 11:00AM
    ms suki

I'M HOPE FAN & I had a big smile on my face
    WHEN STEFFY HUG HOPE AND THEY BOTH WAS JUST TALK
    I HAD TO SAY BELL WHAT ARE YOU UP TO. # proud

#5   2013/05/10 11:03AM
    loganfan1

Quote beachgirl02840: However short-lived their "peace" is that was a great scene with Steffy and Hope.

I agree, they use to be close at one time.

#6   2013/05/10 11:15AM
    grandpadanucci

Quote Barbyboo: The Hope character is just woos and tears give the character a big ripe onion and tears poor out so sick of seeing her.....Steffys changed she's matured

Steffy is a hypocrite and her hug was all about it!

#7   2013/05/10 11:19AM
    Layngel

Quote Brooke_HopeBeautiez: OMG! WTH?Steffy just hug hope wow. i was not expecting this! B&B Fans what are you rthoughts on this? i feel sorry for hope but KIM MATULA can act, what realistic acting that just was,great scene imo

adios!
    ~bELLA~

I liked the moment as well, I like them better when they are at peace than fighting.

I would like to see them behave in a way different than their mothers. It may not last, but it was nice.

#8   2013/05/10 11:29AM
    Brooke_HopeB...

now let us all hope both girls wise up and realize he is so NOT worth losing a family member over,even if just a step sis your growing up with,
    lol

i really enjoy stef goin'to hug hope,she look as if she was a sad woman,who realize just how much hurt SHE(steffy)cause hope
    so imo it was a great thing! KIM MATULA cry so naturally amazing. i just love her. and the entire scene rocked...

adios!

~Bella~

#9   2013/05/10 11:32AM
    Brooke_HopeB...

Quote grandpadanucci:
    Quote Barbyboo: The Hope character is just woos and tears give the character a big ripe onion and tears poor out so sick of seeing her.....Steffys changed she's matured

o come on Gran.... that was awesome. LMFAO ...
    NO?????
    your a trip! i m not saying steffy is forgiven now for all the incredible evil,unbelievable things dirty things she did to preciosa,mi girl hope logan but that was a great thing!

imo i feel it was,a incredible moment! rofl
    i think steffy before she went ka-boom on the bike today for foolishly being prego and on her bike, i really do believe stef, THIS TIME waz bein sincere JMHO though *shrug*
    adios

~Bella~

#10   2013/05/10 11:34AM
    grandpadanucci

Quote Brooke_HopeBeautiez:
    Quote grandpadanucci:

o come on Gran.... that was awesome. LMFAO ...
    NO?????
    your a trip! i m not saying steffy is forgiven now for all the incredible evil,unbelievable things dirty things she did to preciosa,mi girl hope logan but that was a great thing!

imo i feel it was,a incredible moment! rofl
    i think steffy before she went ka-boom on the bike today for foolishly being prego and on her bike, i really do believe stef, THIS TIME waz bein sincere JMHO though *shrug*
    adios

~Bella~

Nope, Steffy is a hypocrite! I remember when Hope wanted to make friends with her, she rejected her, so no forgiveness for her!

Foolish to have taken the motorcycle and people think she is a responsible individual! NOT!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/10 11:35AM
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list