List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: New Loose Lip Spoilers!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New Loose Lip Spoilers!

Started by grandpadanucci at 2013/05/05 01:52PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/11 07:04AM, Views: 15337, Replies: 52
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/05/05 05:33PM
    Re: New Loose Lip Spoilers!
    myfavs100

LL has been so wrong so many times it is not to be trusted.

#12   2013/05/05 06:37PM
    DGSO

Grandpa thanks for posting that loose lips thing, hope some of it is possible. Please leave some hints of what is going on with Hope/Liam/Steffy emotional twits for me, I am leaving on a cruise tomorrow and am gone until May, 24. Right in the middle of the sweeps. It should have been during the happy wedding/baby stuff time, hard for me to watch. You are always a voice of reason. I will log into the site in the lab while on ship!

#13   2013/05/05 06:41PM
    country girls

Quote myfavs100: LL has been so wrong so many times it is not to be trusted.

Ya"ll....I take LL with a whole lot if grains of salt

#14   2013/05/05 07:06PM
    LucyT

Quote DGSO: Grandpa thanks for posting that loose lips thing, hope some of it is possible. Please leave some hints of what is going on with Hope/Liam/Steffy emotional twits for me, I am leaving on a cruise tomorrow and am gone until May, 24. Right in the middle of the sweeps. It should have been during the happy wedding/baby stuff time, hard for me to watch. You are always a voice of reason. I will log into the site in the lab while on ship!

I hope you have a wonderful time

#15   2013/05/05 07:16PM
    ItsMeNotU

Quote DGSO: Grandpa thanks for posting that loose lips thing, hope some of it is possible. Please leave some hints of what is going on with Hope/Liam/Steffy emotional twits for me, I am leaving on a cruise tomorrow and am gone until May, 24. Right in the middle of the sweeps. It should have been during the happy wedding/baby stuff time, hard for me to watch. You are always a voice of reason. I will log into the site in the lab while on ship!

Have a good trip and thanks for the laugh.

#16   2013/05/05 09:50PM
    DGSO

Thanks posters for the nice trip wishes and I will look forward to your opinions when I check in at sea during the trip. I am also interested to see what Brook and the baby mess takes what turn and road, what will the writers do with that now? I am tired of the baby stories whoever, but it is soap.

#17   2013/05/05 10:00PM
    REDMIDGET

Quote grandpadanucci: LL spoilers are out! Looks like the honeymoon is short lived already and the so-called soul mates are going to have trouble in the junction! Steffy heeds Liam' s warnings and seeks excitement in her moped! She puts the baby at risk and not only that, she needs to worry about her marriage being on the rocks!!! Evidently, Katie knew what was going on with Bril all along as she heard them speak in the hospital while she was in a coma! Wow!
    I hope this isn't true.I hope Liam and Steffy are very happy and have a health baby.I cant deal with the trianle any more,I hope Katie and Bill stay together and work everything out.I hope Hope gets it together.I always like her with Thomas or Olive.She needs to move on and find someone who loves her and it could be Thomas or Olive.

Interesting, if she is true in her spoilers!

This was IMOW!

#18   2013/05/06 01:51AM
    SoCalDan

Wishful thinking, Steffy will not be the one to put her baby at risk. JEALOUS HOPE WILL. She can't handle losing.

The OP has always repeatedly told anyone that posts Loose lips spoilers that they are unreliable, LOL.

Sorry Steam is so happy and the Logans are so miserable.

#19   2013/05/06 03:41AM
    scarlet1

Quote SoCalDan: Wishful thinking, Steffy will not be the one to put her baby at risk. JEALOUS HOPE WILL. She can't handle losing.

The OP has always repeatedly told anyone that posts Loose lips spoilers that they are unreliable, LOL.

Sorry Steam is so happy and the Logans are so miserable.

Steffy will put baby at risk (b/c it is a soap and Bell wants the triangle to continue.)

So sorry Steffy fans are happy with Liam/Steffy. Keep him, unfortunately Hope will start dating and there Liam will be - big, waffle eyes. Wish Steffy could keep him, but as we have seen she is very good at shooting herself in the foot with lies, manipulations and just wanting to have fun. (and I like her too, I simply find Leffy a bore.)

#20   2013/05/06 04:00AM
    Barbyboo

I checked again where is tis site still is not updated? Have a great trip!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list