List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Spoiler for brooke and bill

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler for brooke and bill

Started by LDCOOL at 2013/04/27 04:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/02 04:42AM, Views: 5489, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/04/28 08:30AM
    Re: Spoiler for brooke and bill
    Tripin47

Quote Fandango: I prefer to see the good in people. You make a lot of good points, though.

I can undestand and respect that...but I believe you can see people for who and what they are and protect you and your loved ones from the destructive nature part of that person you're trying to see good in. You're not helping that person or yourself by turning a blind eye to them and what they do trying to see the good in them.

#12   2013/04/28 08:50AM
    Gemmagirl

Slightly off topic but pertains a bit. I don't know if she redeemed herself with Stephanie. On the surface it looks like it, but I have a sneaking suspicion that the Queen was up to one of her games. Pushing Taylor away meant she would be mad and turn to Eric guilt free.

As for Brooke and Bill, I can hear Queen Stephanie saying "I knew it, you haven't changed at all. Your still the S*** from the valley.

#13   2013/04/28 10:05AM
    Stewie.and.M...

Quote Fandango: I am not a Brooke fan. That being said, I think the writers have crossed a line that the character would not. Every villain needs to have at least one redeeming quality. Brooke showed her better side when Stephanie was sick. That Brooke would hurt Katie by sleeping with Bill is just not believable to me. Yes, i know, she messed with Bridget the same way, but I'd like to think she has grown since then.

She did show maturity, but that was when she had everything. When she's insecure, she's a train wreck. I tell you - for a woman who is so needy and pathetic and weak, she certainly has a huge ego.

#14   2013/04/28 10:44AM
    country girls

Quote Stewie.and.Maggie:
    Quote Fandango: I am not a Brooke fan. That being said, I think the writers have crossed a line that the character would not. Every villain needs to have at least one redeeming quality. Brooke showed her better side when Stephanie was sick. That Brooke would hurt Katie by sleeping with Bill is just not believable to me. Yes, i know, she messed with Bridget the same way, but I'd like to think she has grown since then.

She did show maturity, but that was when she had everything. When she's insecure, she's a train wreck. I tell you - for a woman who is so needy and pathetic and weak, she certainly has a huge ego.

Ya"ll.. ITA

#15   2013/04/28 03:23PM
    LDCOOL

These two confuse me sometimes.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/28 03:24PM
    #16   2013/04/29 02:51PM
    LDCOOL

If only Stephanie were alive today.

#17   2013/04/30 02:43PM
    LDCOOL

Omg

#18   2013/04/30 02:45PM
    LDCOOL

Gross!

#19   2013/04/30 03:04PM
    RTTS4ever

Quote Tripin47:
    Quote Fandango: I am not a Brooke fan. That being said,
    I think the writers have crossed a line that the character would not. Every villain needs to have at least one redeeming quality. Brooke showed her better side when Stephanie was sick. That Brooke would hurt Katie by sleeping with Bill is just not believable to me. Yes, i know, she messed with Bridget the same way, but I'd like to think she has grown since then.

I respestfully disagree and here's why: This is a line a character has made part of her DNA on crossing, it's the one true constant thing that has been portrayed by her, that and her inability to truly grow, mature or change. Everything Brooke has done since day one has backed up many of the viewers who detest this character, we can back track this destructive, cruel, vulgar behavior over 30 years... IMO that shows capability, so IMO that disputes your claim of the character would NOT cross that line, because she has repeatedly and to mulitple relationships that are suppose to share a sacre bond, mother/daughter, and being on BOTH ends of that scernio.

As for change and growth, I havent' seen that in years, think about it, her growth was tested when after all the hell she went thru to get Ridge, the SECOND Taylor and Nick started getting close, she did everthing she could to get out of that destiny relationship with ridge, and go after Nick... AND why, all because in her own words" "ANYONE But TAYLOR" PRoving no growth, still obsessed with hurtin Taylor to the point of giving up a man she's spent her entire adult life chasing and destroying the lives of others when she failed trying to seduce him.

FF to Hope graduation party, where was her growth and maturity on one of the most important nights of her daughter's life, she went all selfish, all about her freaky self and had sex with a room full of HOpe's friends and classmates....Sorry, that showed no growth, no maturity and still a very selfish female never being there for her children.

NOW as far as how she behaved during Stephanie's death, IMO, that was just because she was hell bent on getting what SHE wanted, Stephanie Forrester, and the relationship Taylor had with her, Stephanie's respect, admiration, love and friendship...and she got it, AlL of it and ALL Stephanie asked in return was to become a BETTER WOMAN, using her last breath that one of the things she asked of Brooke.....and how did Brooke show her love, appreciation and respect for Stephanie and what Stephanie gave her..she uses it to throw in Taylor's face, just one more peice of broken glass she can grind in Taylor's hand...because she's just that bitter, pity and small person...

IF what she and Stephanie shared meant anything to Brooke, there is no way MOMENTS after Stephanie's dying in her arms, she would have been tonguing her sister's husband.... She would have NEVER done the one thing Stephanie despised about her more than anything, and that's turning on her family over a piece of meat.

Brooke just got everything she wanted without having to give UP anything, look at her today, she's right where she was when Stephanie gave her the title of S*** of the Valley.... What would Stephanie think if she could see how what she and Brooke shared, effected or DIDN'T effect Brooke??? Would she see a mature, changed different Brooke Logan?

EXCELLENT, excellent post! You are absolutely right, she is still the same character that Stephanie so despised. No growth whatsoever....look at her reaction to her approaching menopause! Even though I'm sure it's gonna be more than just menopause, she's just worried she won't be "sexy" enough to attract all the RICH, MARRIED men she wants, and there was Eric to strike her EGO! And did you all see her big smile after Eric told her that BS?????? MY GOD she's such a pathetic narcissist woman.

#20   2013/04/30 03:47PM
    country girls

Quote LDCOOL: If only Stephanie were alive today.

Ya"ll...ITA

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list