List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Video: Darla's ACCIDENT

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Video: Darla's ACCIDENT

Started by myfavs100 at 2013/04/26 05:51PM
    Latest post: 2013/05/01 11:13AM, Views: 2030, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/04/30 09:08PM
    Re: Video: Darla's ACCIDENT
    missing atwt

Quote dana lana: It does not matter if it was an accident she still got behind the wwheel and consequencely darla died. If she hadn't been driving like she wasn't supposed to she would not have hit darla accident or not.

ICAM . She should not been behind the wheel that night .

#12   2013/04/30 09:16PM
    dreamcatcher14

Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote dreamcatcher14:
    Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote myfavs100: For everyone who puts all the blame on Taylor for Darla's death, here is the video. The ACCIDENT is 42 seconds into the video. Darla clearly falls across Taylor's car, Taylor did not just hit Darla.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieBh8qiFmaw

Thanks myfavs. Anyone who has seen the video can see that it was an accident.

I usually like Taylor. But I don't agree with this justification. I had a friend killed by a drunk driver while he was changing a tire on the side of the highway. The fact is Taylor drove drunk! It does not matter if Taylor hitting Darla was an accident. There is never an excuse for someone driving drunk. Can't believe anyone would make an excuse for someone driving drunk. Smh.

EXCUSE ME??? Where did I excuse Taylor driving drunk??? Maybe you need to read my post again. I think ANYONE who drives drunk should be punished for THAT but based on what I SAW Darla fell into Taylor's car and that's why she died. BTW please don't assume that you know what I think.

Excuse me!!!! I was just replying to the post u replied to! It does not matter if Darla being hit by Taylor was an accident. The fact of the matter is Taylor was driving drunk!!! Period!!! She should have never been driving drunk! There is no excuse for someone to drive drunk. This thread is making excuses for Taylor driving drunk. I am a Taylor fan and will never condone her getting behind the wheel of a car while she was drunk. It doesn't matter if Darla's death was an accident or not. She should have NEVER been driving!!!!!

#13   2013/04/30 09:21PM
    Nicoletta

Quote dreamcatcher14:
    Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote dreamcatcher14:
    Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote myfavs100: For everyone who puts all the blame on Taylor for Darla's death, here is the video. The ACCIDENT is 42 seconds into the video. Darla clearly falls across Taylor's car, Taylor did not just hit Darla.

I usually like Taylor. But I don't agree with this justification. I had a friend killed by a drunk driver while he was changing a tire on the side of the highway. The fact is Taylor drove drunk! It does not matter if Taylor hitting Darla was an accident. There is never an excuse for someone driving drunk. Can't believe anyone would make an excuse for someone driving drunk. Smh.

EXCUSE ME??? Where did I excuse Taylor driving drunk??? Maybe you need to read my post again. I think ANYONE who drives drunk should be punished for THAT but based on what I SAW Darla fell into Taylor's car and that's why she died. BTW please don't assume that you know what I think.

Excuse me!!!! I was just replying to the post u replied to! It does not matter if Darla being hit by Taylor was an accident. The fact of the matter is Taylor was driving drunk!!! Period!!! She should have never been driving drunk! There is no excuse for someone to drive drunk. This thread is making excuses for Taylor driving drunk. I am a Taylor fan and will never condone her getting behind the wheel of a car while she was drunk. It doesn't matter if Darla's death was an accident or not. She should have NEVER been driving!!!!!

Actually IMO this thread was to show that Darla's death was an accident. PERIOD!!!

#14   2013/04/30 09:26PM
    dreamcatcher14

Quote missing atwt:
    Quote dana lana: It does not matter if it was an accident she still got behind the wwheel and consequencely darla died. If she hadn't been driving like she wasn't supposed to she would not have hit darla accident or not.

ICAM . She should not been behind the wheel that night .

Here is an example. If someone is driving drunk and gets in an accident and there passenger dies because the driver of the other car runs a red light and hits them it does not get the drunk driver off the hook. The bottom line is the drunk driver should never be driving to begin with. Plenty of people drive drunk and don't get in an accident. It doesn't make driving drunk right. That is the point behind this. Whether Taylor was at fault or not she should have never been driving. Just because she didn't cause Darla's death doesn't mean she is excused for driving drunk.

#15   2013/04/30 09:28PM
    dreamcatcher14

Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote dreamcatcher14:
    Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote dreamcatcher14:
    Quote Nicoletta:

Actually IMO this thread was to show that Darla's death was an accident. PERIOD!!!

It doesn't matter Taylor should have never been driving! Period!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/30 09:29PM
    #16   2013/04/30 09:32PM
    Nicoletta

Quote Tayfam:

Thanks myfavs. It truly was an accident and not intentional.

I agree it was a tragic accident and that's why Taylor was never punished for it.

#17   2013/04/30 10:36PM
    SteffyFan01

Everyone is missing the point! She's not excusing Taylor at all she's disputing the argument that she hit Darla because she was drunk! A lot of people like to say she hit Darla because she was drinking...that's not the case! Had Taylor or any other individual been driving that night drunk or not when Darla fell into the road she would have been killed!!! Were disputing the argument that Taylor's drunk driving is what caused the accident, it wasn't...she didn't swerve off of the road Darla fell into the road! No one is exscusing drriving while drinking! The accident was inevitable!!!

#18   2013/05/01 12:43AM
    dana lana

When a person has had a few drinks their reaction time and reflexes is slower. The guy that hit my brother hadn't had many just enough to cause him to misjudge the corner he was going around. Causing him to lose control and slam into my brother.
    My point is if Taylor hadn't been drinking she would have been more focused and aware and seen the car as her lights would have picked it up if she was close enough to fall in the path of Taylor's car. I am always aware of vehicle on the side of the road incase someone opens their door or is in fact fixing their car. Taylor obviously didn't mean to hit darla. But then again who sets out to run someone over. Guilty just by getting into that car drunk
    It was not an accident she got behind the wheel.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/01 12:46AM
    #19   2013/05/01 12:55AM
    SteffyFan01

Drunk or not it couldn't have been helped! Yes Taylor is guilty of drinking and driving no doubt but that is not what caused the accident. Her reaction time wasn't slower or anything....if I'm not mistaken it went to court and the evidence proved that no matter what it was inevitable and Taylor's drinking didn't have a thing to do with it! Should she have drove drunk of course not but if she was SOBER it would have happened!

#20   2013/05/01 04:21AM
    scarlet1

Quote dreamcatcher14:
    Quote Nicoletta:

This is pure ridiculous. As someone who's grandfather was killed by a drunk-driver, blaming the victim doesn't actually work. I guess you are using the same logic to justify Brill? he simply fell on top of her, it wasn't anyone's responsibility? No, this logic is just used to prop up fav character who isn't actually perfect? Gross. Taylor is disgusting,

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list