List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Brooke Pregnant Again...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Brooke Pregnant Again...

Started by msplatinii at 2013/04/24 11:00AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/24 11:34AM, Views: 2097, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/04/24 11:00AM
    Brooke Pregnant Again...
    msplatinii

Yes Brooke will be having Bill's baby... I hope Katie takes everything and write them both off....

#2   2013/04/24 11:07AM
    Re: Brooke Pregnant Again...
    Tilo

Quote msplatinii: Yes Brooke will be having Bill's baby... I hope Katie takes everything and write them both off....

OHHH NOOOOO!!!! Really? same old same old

#3   2013/04/24 11:11AM
    ms suki

For last time brook can't get pregnant her eggs are frozen. How she going have bills baby.

#4   2013/04/24 11:13AM
    Lizzytish

Quote ms suki: For last time brook can't get pregnant her eggs are frozen. How she going have bills baby.

I hope you're right!! It would be more than ludicrous for a woman with a 30-something son getting pregnant --- and it will be the last thing I watch on this show.

#5   2013/04/24 11:20AM
    vikis3

It is over reaching to think that this woman is going to spit out yet another kid at this stage in her life. She doesn't even take care of the son she has, RJ

#6   2013/04/24 11:27AM
    Barbyboo

Mr bell has to give it up on Brooke and make her age appropriate...next generation please

#7   2013/04/24 11:34AM
    Marks_Mom

As impossible as this should be, it's not out of the realms of possibility. For one, it's a soap. For two, they've been doing a lot of foreshadowing with talk of how wonderful a mother Brooke is and great she is with babies (neither of which are true). They might be setting us up for some silly crap like this.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list