List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Blah,blah....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Blah,blah....

Started by Tam61 at 2013/04/22 10:52AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/22 12:55PM, Views: 826, Replies: 11
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/04/22 12:53PM
    Re: Blah,blah....
    SoapToNut

Quote vikis3: It is acceptable to wear any color one wants to wear.There are those that like to break from traditional colors, break out of the box and be original...I see nothing wrong with that. I wore red in one of my weddings, I looked great and definitely not boring or traditional.

It's Steffy'ss econd wedding to the same man. There are no rules for what the bride should wear.

#12   2013/04/22 12:55PM
    Re: Blah,blah....
    SoapToNut

Quote scarlet1:
    Quote redhead61: Agreed. Steffy equals a black widow spider.
    It would be awesome if they finally brought a new character in to match Hope up with. Someone older than her by about ten years, gorgeous, secure, rich and powerful. Watch how fast Liam and Steffy fall apart to jealousy, insecurity and longing for what they each dont have and are stuck with one another now due to a child. Which, probably wont even come to being born. No doubt, there will be some miscarriage before too long.

so agree! giving Leffy 6 weeks until end...betting something hidden will come out about Steffy (betting pregnant on purpose...seriously, the timing is stupid.) However I want no one with Liam - out in the cold where he belongs

Need to give it up. bell ahs bent over backwards to show that Steffy AND Liam did nto get pregnant on purpose. The only person on the show who thinks that is Hope. And Hope has been shown to be delusuonal.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list