List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: SNS Spoilers Week of 4-22-13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SNS Spoilers Week of 4-22-13

Started by fortaylor at 2013/04/12 08:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/17 02:42PM, Views: 8885, Replies: 52
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/04/12 08:18AM
    SNS Spoilers Week of 4-22-13
    fortaylor

Steffy & Liam plan surprises for each other for their wedding and honeymoon.(Maybe Liam's surprise will be Ridge!)

Taylor,Steffy & Thomas are bittersweet about the absence of Ridge.

Hope plans to sabatoge the wedding and make a last ditch effort to win Liam back (Please get over it already)

Oliver reaches out to Hope when she is heartbroken (guess the plan failed!)

Katie finds out good news regarding her health.

Brooke surpressing her feelings for Bill (what a martyr!)

Bill makes a re committment to his marriage.

Lt. Baker continues to purse his investigation about the car accident. Taylor ovehears.

COMING: Taylor may have some ammunition

#2   2013/04/12 08:32AM
    Re: SNS Spoilers Week of 4-22-13
    Kiwi1988

Oh Hope, I thought the wedding was your "idea"?
    I bet Brooke ends up pregnant...
    When is Bridget back?

#3   2013/04/12 08:35AM
    daisy1984

Bill makes a re committment to his marriage.

I suppose this means Katie is taking him back again.

Taylor,Steffy & Thomas are bittersweet about the absence of Ridge
    I suppose this means he will be too busy to show up for the wedding. Please. Just recast Ridge.

Oliver reaches out to Hope when she is heartbroken
    Either put these two together or stop teasing us with these Oliver spoilers.

#4   2013/04/12 08:39AM
    rain4me

Thanks for posting the spoilers!!! I can't wait to see what kind if scheme Hope comes up with to think she can get Liam to not marry Steffy, which won't work and I'm sure she'll cry and cry about how she was robbed of being with Liam and it should be her married and pregnant with Liam I do winder if maybe she'll get some kind of lingerie from her mommy's trashy line and try to tempt him since she know a that's what her mom would do!!!! Who knows maybe she'll even try to crash their honeymoon wouldn't surprise me with her crazy behavior!!! I'm glad Lt Baker is looking more into the wreck b/c Bill needs to be held responsible for his idiotic choice in driving drunk!!! I'm sure Brooke will try to suppress her feelings for Bill but we all know Brooke can only hold back for so long so look out Katie it might be a month or a little longer but I'm sure Brooke will have to cave to her feelings

#5   2013/04/12 08:39AM
    rain4me

Thanks for posting the spoilers!!! I can't wait to see what kind if scheme Hope comes up with to think she can get Liam to not marry Steffy, which won't work and I'm sure she'll cry and cry about how she was robbed of being with Liam and it should be her married and pregnant with Liam I do winder if maybe she'll get some kind of lingerie from her mommy's trashy line and try to tempt him since she know a that's what her mom would do!!!! Who knows maybe she'll even try to crash their honeymoon wouldn't surprise me with her crazy behavior!!! I'm glad Lt Baker is looking more into the wreck b/c Bill needs to be held responsible for his idiotic choice in driving drunk!!! I'm sure Brooke will try to suppress her feelings for Bill but we all know Brooke can only hold back for so long so look out Katie it might be a month or a little longer but I'm sure Brooke will have to cave to her feelings

#6   2013/04/12 08:41AM
    rain4me

sorry for posting my reply twice!!! My laptop is acting up!!!!

#7   2013/04/12 08:46AM
    Kiwi1988

Katie always takes him back, no surprise here... will Brill confess what happened between them. I don't think so...

#8   2013/04/12 08:49AM
    Izitjo

Quote rain4me: Thanks for posting the spoilers!!! I can't wait to see what kind if scheme Hope comes up with to think she can get Liam to not marry Steffy, which won't work and I'm sure she'll cry and cry about how she was robbed of being with Liam and it should be her married and pregnant with Liam I do winder if maybe she'll get some kind of lingerie from her mommy's trashy line and try to tempt him since she know a that's what her mom would do!!!! Who knows maybe she'll even try to crash their honeymoon wouldn't surprise me with her crazy behavior!!! I'm glad Lt Baker is looking more into the wreck b/c Bill needs to be held responsible for his idiotic choice in driving drunk!!! I'm sure Brooke will try to suppress her feelings for Bill but we all know Brooke can only hold back for so long so look out Katie it might be a month or a little longer but I'm sure Brooke will have to cave to her feelings

I'm looking forward to what Hope comes up with also.
    I hope it isn't something that messes with the actual ceremony. She should realize who shes dealing with and know that Steffy and Liam aren't to shallow to want everything perfect before they say I Do. They are both old enough to realize the wedding doesn't count, the marriage does.

#9   2013/04/12 09:10AM
    saclean

I think Hope will fall at Liams feet, and try to make him believe that they still have something. She'll keep bringing up the past and tell him, that he can be a father without marrying Steffy. She needs to embrace the truth....that Liam is marrying Steffy because he is in love with her....it's not out of obligation.

Brooke holding back from Bill....too late, she already screwed him.....I'm thinking either Lt. Baker will get the ball rolling, and Taylor has ammunition, so the truth will come out.

That would be awesome if Liam surprised her with Ridge. It seems like he would show up about now, with so many changes happening.

#10   2013/04/12 09:24AM
    fortaylor

Quote saclean: I think Hope will fall at Liams feet, and try to make him believe that they still have something. She'll keep bringing up the past and tell him, that he can be a father without marrying Steffy. She needs to embrace the truth....that Liam is marrying Steffy because he is in love with her....it's not out of obligation.

Brooke holding back from Bill....too late, she already screwed him.....I'm thinking either Lt. Baker will get the ball rolling, and Taylor has ammunition, so the truth will come out.

That would be awesome if Liam surprised her with Ridge. It seems like he would show up about now, with so many changes happening.

I think Ridge may be Liam's surprise as well as Bell's. The recast was done months ago and Bell said he was just waiting for enough time to pass for viewer's to get used to Ridge not being around (Ronn Moss)before the new Ridge was introduced.

I can hardly wait to see what kind of scheme Hope comes up with so it can blow up in her face!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/12 09:25AM
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list