List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Spoiler from today`s show Stephy and liam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler from today`s show Stephy and liam

Started by Rosana at 2013/04/11 09:30AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/11 11:06AM, Views: 1025, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/04/11 09:30AM
    Spoiler from today`s show Stephy and liam
    Rosana

So glad to have my girl back, you would think she`s pregnant for real looking curvy and sexy .

Taylor asked Eric to have the wedding at the mansion, and he said yes .

They asked Stephy and liam and they said yes .

For a man that is so in love with the other woman he sure seems happy to be marrying Stephy plus nice to see no doubtful looks on his face. I got best of both worlds today Taylor and Stephy whoo whoo

Thanks bell for not showing your disgusting creation brill today, so I could enjoy the show today, even though you had to put the whiner hope in .

#2   2013/04/11 10:02AM
    Re: Spoiler from today`s show Stephy and liam
    Samamba71

Quote Rosana: So glad to have my girl back, you would think she`s pregnant for real looking curvy and sexy .

For a man that is so in love with the other woman he sure seems happy to be marrying Stephy plus nice to see no doubtful looks on his face. I got best of both worlds today Taylor and Stephy whoo whoo

Thanks bell for not showing your disgusting creation brill today, so I could enjoy the show today, even though you had to put the whiner hope in .
    i can't wait to watch!!! Love watching Steam a mature relationship

#3   2013/04/11 10:08AM
    LucyT

thanks for the spoiler info curious Brooke fan

#4   2013/04/11 10:45AM
    grandpadanucci

Quote Rosana: So glad to have my girl back, you would think she`s pregnant for real looking curvy and sexy .

Liam may as well make the best of a horrible situation!
    Having a pregnant wife he is obligated to and in love with another woman. The worst situation a man can ever be!

#5   2013/04/11 10:51AM
    Samamba71

Liam looked so happy with Steffy!!

Now of course that Hope is visiting Rick who lives on the property will find out and be like that should be my baby and this should be my wedding wahhhhhhh

#6   2013/04/11 10:54AM
    ginisears

Back...a joke...glad general hospital is HOT...

#7   2013/04/11 10:56AM
    bnb fan

No doubts on Liam's mind, he looks so excited and happy and with Steffy he's so likeable...and did you guys just see him pull Steffy in for those extra kisses?! Wow! That was LOVE from Liam, that passion just exploding, love it!

#8   2013/04/11 11:06AM
    Soapstef

Quote grandpadanucci:

Liam may as well make the best of a horrible situation!
    Having a pregnant wife he is obligated to and in love with another woman. The worst situation a man can ever be!

He puts on a good show for Steffy's family as usual. If he compares this situation to the Amber thing he's gonna think he's lucky. He may be in love with Hope, but at least he can live with Steffy.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list