List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Spoiler: Oliver and Hope get time together........

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Oliver and Hope get time together........

Started by Karen Marie at 2013/04/08 08:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/09 01:17PM, Views: 3391, Replies: 35
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/04/08 08:46AM
    Spoiler: Oliver and Hope get time together........
    Karen Marie

Spoiler: Oliver and Hope get sometime together again, with Hope turning on the "Waterworks" about how lonely she is?

Source: kissdesigns.us/soaptownusa/
    article Loose Lips April 7, 2013, click on "Loose Lips", then click on "Read More"

Will Oliver try to tell Hope again that he still loves her?

Who wants Hope/Oliver together or do you want Hope/Liam together?

Oliver is very laid back...should he take action and just kiss Hope?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/08 08:48AM
    #2   2013/04/08 08:51AM
    Re: Spoiler: Oliver and Hope get time together........
    grandpadanucci

Oliver is a fine young man and at least, is decisive and knows what he wants.....Hope! He is also better looking than Liam so I wouldn't mind them being paired so long as they don't bring up "Pose Pose", which we know was an accident, but yet, I would prefer it being considered history.

Ideally, I would like Hope with a new guy. Since Blake Wood (Kyle from Y&R) who is now available would be great with Hope. I am hoping B&B would grab him before someone else does! Blake Wood would give Scott Clifton a run for his money!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/08 08:52AM
    #3   2013/04/08 08:51AM
    txwildcat

Quote Karen Marie: Spoiler: Oliver and Hope get sometime together again, with Hope turning on the "Waterworks" about how lonely she is?

Source: kissdesigns.us/soaptownusa/
    article Loose Lips April 7, 2013, click on "Loose Lips", then click on "Read More"

Will Oliver try to tell Hope again that he still loves her?

Who wants Hope/Oliver together or do you want Hope/Liam together

Oliver is very laid back...should he take action and just kiss Hope?

I don't actually KNOW anything about Oliver. He looks a little dull to me. I'm not that interested in watching THIS Oliver with her even more than I'm not interested in watching Liam with her.

It could be just me. I was hoping they'd find an interesting "looker" for Hope. She needs a character that will end her whining and spice her up a bit. The way Steffy does Liam. He looks like an actual man when he's with Steffy. Hope needs someone to do the same for her.

#4   2013/04/08 09:14AM
    Soapsfan25

I agree, Hope needs a bad boy type character to give her some life and for her to actually be a young person who should be enjoying rather than focusing on just problems, the debbie downer attitude is not becoming of a young lady life herself.

#5   2013/04/08 09:19AM
    Nicoletta

Poor Oliver!

#6   2013/04/08 09:43AM
    J.K.

With this only being a half hour show you can't have to many characters. There isn't enough time. SO I am an Oliver and Hope fan. For me personnally they destroyed Hope and Liam when they added Steffy to the mix. I never bought into the I hit my head and out with your dad and in with you. It was ridiculous. Then the S/L so called romance has been shoved down my throat for over a year now. For me they have a physical relationship and Hope and Liam at one time had that plus the emotional ties. That gave thier relationship more substance to me. But now the ruined it. Please keep Hope away from Liam and reunite her with Oliver.

Would love to see Liam have to suffer watching that develope. And have Steffy watching Laim suffer and realise she hasn't won anything.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/08 09:45AM
    #7   2013/04/08 10:03AM
    TimePiece

No Oliver isn't good enough or wealthy enough for my girl Hope. She deserves to have a man who can fly her to Paris at a drop of a dime in a private jet that he personally owns himself not a man that the best he can do is take her to McDonalds. Hope too beautiful of a woman to settle for less when she deserves the BEST.

#8   2013/04/08 10:15AM
    Shadows Mom

Quote Soapsfan25: I agree, Hope needs a bad boy type character to give her some life and for her to actually be a young person who should be enjoying rather than focusing on just problems, the debbie downer attitude is not becoming of a young lady life herself.

I think they will pair her with Maya's ex, she does need someone to add spice to her life, and show her it's not all about her, liam and oliver never made her grow up and act like an adult. they never held her accoutntable for her actions and choices.

#9   2013/04/08 10:50AM
    Sugar Diamonds

Quote TimePiece: No Oliver isn't good enough or wealthy enough for my girl Hope. She deserves to have a man who can fly her to Paris at a drop of a dime in a private jet that he personally owns himself not a man that the best he can do is take her to McDonalds. Hope too beautiful of a woman to settle for less when she deserves the BEST.

And THAT is exactly her problem. Her entire life no one's held her accountable for her actions and everything's been handed to her on a silver platter, which is the reason for her bratty attitude.

Anyhow, I'd prefer her with Oliver over Liam, but I agree with some other people, I'd like to see her with Maya's baby's daddy. He's a badass, so maybe some of that will rub off on Hope and she won't be so whiny and boring.

#10   2013/04/08 10:54AM
    Brooke_HopeB...

i co-sign this, grandpada nucci.
    i couldn't agree more. i know mi girl hope and liam are better together,in every way IMO than him and stef,but i want her for now away with some 1 else! maybe oliv,either way i am happy she has scenes comin up with him,

adios

~Bella~

Quote grandpadanucci: Oliver is a fine young man and at least, is decisive and knows what he wants.....Hope! He is also better looking than Liam so I wouldn't mind them being paired so long as they don't bring up "Pose Pose", which we know was an accident, but yet, I would prefer it being considered history.

Ideally, I would like Hope with a new guy. Since Blake Wood (Kyle from Y&R) who is now available would be great with Hope. I am hoping B&B would grab him before someone else does! Blake Wood would give Scott Clifton a run for his money!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list