List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: I hate what they've done to caroline

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I hate what they've done to caroline

Started by mechastrawberry at 2013/04/04 10:45AM
    Latest post: 2013/04/06 04:32PM, Views: 811, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/04/04 10:45AM
    I hate what they've done to caroline
    mechastrawberry

She wasn't like this when she first showed up and suddenly she's turned into this crazy shallow b*tch. It's a total turn around from how she was, at least to me. :/

#2   2013/04/04 10:48AM
    Re: I hate what they've done to caroline
    Romantha83

Quote mechastrawberry: She wasn't like this when she first showed up and suddenly she's turned into this crazy shallow b*tch. It's a total turn around from how she was, at least to me. :/

I know she used to be so caring and wanting to help everyone now she is a stuck up b*itch who only cares about position, power and money. Bell better explain this 180 in personality with a head trama storyline from her fall.

#3   2013/04/04 10:48AM
    graysferry

Quote mechastrawberry: She wasn't like this when she first showed up and suddenly she's turned into this crazy shallow b*tch. It's a total turn around from how she was, at least to me. :/

You're not the only one. She is now beyond dreadful. I don't know what the writers were thinking, but I don't like it AT all.

#4   2013/04/04 10:49AM
    gommie

ITA.. can't stomach her now...is she supposed to be a young version of Pam?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/04 10:50AM
    #5   2013/04/04 10:56AM
    Gypsy0212

I think I hate her more than Hope if that's even possible

#6   2013/04/04 10:57AM
    mechastrawberry

Quote Romantha83:

I know she used to be so caring and wanting to help everyone now she is a stuck up b*itch who only cares about position, power and money. Bell better explain this 180 in personality with a head trama storyline from her fall.

haha! that's what I was thinking! That must of been worse than they wanted us to believe.

#7   2013/04/04 10:57AM
    chinajo

I think we all think that way but some folks put on a nice at first until they feels threatened. She obviously jealous and what goes around comes around. She put her nose in Steffy, Liam, and Hope's affairs when she fell off the balcony. I didn't like her back then and that is when she started to change in my opinion.

#8   2013/04/04 10:59AM
    dairymaid

I have not watched this show for very long and all I can say is although I do not like Caroline's behavior, the actress who is playing Caroline, is playing the role really well.

#9   2013/04/04 10:59AM
    Barbyboo

She cetainly is beautiful gal.....Guess Bell turned her and Hope into wackos

#10   2013/04/04 11:02AM
    ginisears

Agree on caroline change in role.

This hold show has gone to wind....

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list