List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: What will Liam do knowing Hope ask Steffy to leave

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What will Liam do knowing Hope ask Steffy to leave

Started by Houston777 at 2013/03/21 07:51PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/26 09:13PM, Views: 5462, Replies: 88
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:
    #41   2013/03/25 01:59PM
    Re: What will Liam do knowing Hope ask Steffy to leave
    Izitjo

Quote lilangel41334:
    Quote Izitjo:
    Quote lilangel41334:
    Quote Soapstef:
    Quote stargaze: Hope asks Liam to talk to Steffy about leaving Forrester because she knows that he feels guilty for hurting her. She is hoping that if Liam asks Steffy to leave that Steffy will get the message that her feelings are what are most important to Liam and that he loves her more than he cares about Steffy.

I do not think that Liam will have the nerve to ask Steffy to leave Forrester although I did like the suggestions that he find a spot for her at Spencer Publications as this would be the only way that he could possibly pull this off otherwise I think he will find that he will be sleeping on the couch unless of course this is the final straw and it is her turn to kick him to the curb. Maybe that is what Steffy needs to do so that Liam will come to her begging to be taken back.

You still can't be sure that Liam begging Steffy will have anything to do with him being in love with her. Everything points to him just being with her because of the baby. If he was sure that Steffy wouldn't cut him out of their child's life completely he'd be with Hope right now.

If Steffy is as "smart" as people claim..then she's known all along that Liam would pick her once he found out about the baby. She knew he'd think about his childhood and not having a dad. He was going to be there for his kid no matter what. She needs to get over this losing to a Logan thing and find a man who truly wants just her. She looks ridiculous at this point.

She doesn't look anymore ridiculous than Hope does at this point what women with any self respect begs a man to pick her and be with her its disgusting at least Steffy has backed off several times and let Hope destroy her own life.

I love that, STEFFY looks ridiculous when Hope is the one crying over a man that got his girlfriend pregnant. Crying because she couldn't manage to steal him away but Steffy is the one that looks ridiculous?

Liam is going to do what he always does nothing!

I can't figure out why Liam is supposed to DO anything. Not that I think he would, just not sure why some think he SHOULD.

#42   2013/03/25 02:26PM
    Vettey

Quote Izitjo:
    Quote Soapstef:
    Quote Izitjo:
    Quote lilangel41334:
    Quote Soapstef:
    Quote stargaze: Hope asks Liam to talk to Steffy about leaving Forrester because she knows that he feels guilty for hurting her. She is hoping that if Liam asks Steffy to leave that Steffy will get the message that her feelings are what are most important to Liam and that he loves her more than he cares about Steffy.

I do not think that Liam will have the nerve to ask Steffy to leave Forrester although I did like the suggestions that he find a spot for her at Spencer Publications as this would be the only way that he could possibly pull this off otherwise I think he will find that he will be sleeping on the couch unless of course this is the final straw and it is her turn to kick him to the curb. Maybe that is what Steffy needs to do so that Liam will come to her begging to be taken back.

You still can't be sure that Liam begging Steffy will have anything to do with him being in love with her. Everything points to him just being with her because of the baby. If he was sure that Steffy wouldn't cut him out of their child's life completely he'd be with Hope right now.

If Steffy is as "smart" as people claim..then she's known all along that Liam would pick her once he found out about the baby. She knew he'd think about his childhood and not having a dad. He was going to be there for his kid no matter what. She needs to get over this losing to a Logan thing and find a man who truly wants just her. She looks ridiculous at this point.

She doesn't look anymore ridiculous than Hope does at this point what women with any self respect begs a man to pick her and be with her its disgusting at least Steffy has backed off several times and let Hope destroy her own life.

I love that, STEFFY looks ridiculous when Hope is the one crying over a man that got his girlfriend pregnant. Crying because she couldn't manage to steal him away but Steffy is the one that looks ridiculous?

Steffy looks ridiculous because she knows she's all that's keeping these two people apart....and she doesn't care. All she cares about is what she wants..so yes Steffy does look way more ridiculous than Hope. Hope has lost a real true love. All Steffy's ever lost is the man who uses her as a booty call.

LMAO
    Sure, keeping them apart. OK if that's what you choose to believe...
    BUT DAMN!!! Hope cant even keep a man that ONLY wants Steffy for a booty call
    AND she had a whole village helping her...too funny!

What village? Bill and his many resources, Steffy and her one track mind,(to beat a Logan) Thomas with his weak minded self,used every dirty trick in the book to get Liam to dump Hope! Hope was so over-matched! She didn't even see it coming at first! Overall if you look back on all that Steffy did to break them up and she still had to get pregnant to get him (even though I don't think it will be enough to keep him) She looks pretty damn ridiculous!

#43   2013/03/25 02:26PM
    Vettey

Quote Izitjo:
    Quote Soapstef:
    Quote Izitjo:
    Quote lilangel41334:
    Quote Soapstef:

Steffy looks ridiculous because she knows she's all that's keeping these two people apart....and she doesn't care. All she cares about is what she wants..so yes Steffy does look way more ridiculous than Hope. Hope has lost a real true love. All Steffy's ever lost is the man who uses her as a booty call.

LMAO

What village? Bill and his many resources, Steffy and her one track mind,(to beat a Logan) Thomas with his weak minded self,used every dirty trick in the book to get Liam to dump Hope! Hope was so over-matched! She didn't even see it coming at first! Overall if you look back on all that Steffy did to break them up and she still had to get pregnant to get him (even though I don't think it will be enough to keep him) She looks pretty damn ridiculous!

#44   2013/03/25 03:25PM
    bluezote

I would not be surprized if Liam asks Steffy to take a leave of absence until the baby is born after her a health scare. This way he can look like he cares about Steffy and the baby (which I'm sure he does) and look out for poor little Hopes feelings all in one shot.

Steffy will think he is looking out for her and Hope will think he is looking out for her and he will still have the foolish love of too very foolish girls.

#45   2013/03/25 03:36PM
    lilangel41334

Quote Izitjo:
    Quote lilangel41334:
    Quote Izitjo:
    Quote lilangel41334:
    Quote Soapstef:

Liam is going to do what he always does nothing!

I can't figure out why Liam is supposed to DO anything. Not that I think he would, just not sure why some think he SHOULD.

What he should do is support Steffy,did Steffy whine and ask Hope to leave FC when Hope was with Liam no so Liam needs to be a man and support Steffy and nicely tell Hope to move on!!!

#46   2013/03/25 03:48PM
    Izitjo

Quote Vettey:
    Quote Izitjo:
    Quote Soapstef:
    Quote Izitjo:
    Quote lilangel41334:
    Quote Soapstef:

LMAO

The LOGAN Village. Rick, Brooke, Katie Village.
    I have No idea what Thom or Bill OR even Steffy has to do with this now since the only people involved were Rick and Othello.
    OH, and Hope did know EXACTLY what was coming because Steffy TOLD her what was going on...TWICE!!! Hope jut choose NOT to believe her.
    Sorry, but Steffy isn't the one crying in her diaper about being BOBBED
    I'll take Steffy's ridiculous over Hopeless and her WHINE ANY day.

#47   2013/03/25 04:10PM
    china doll1942

Hope told liam she asked stefy to leave. He was not upset at all!!!

#48   2013/03/25 04:14PM
    Izitjo

Quote china doll1942: Hope told liam she asked stefy to leave. He was not upset at all!!!

Why would he be upset? WHY would he ever care what Hope asked Steffy. That is between Steffy and Hope.
    I think the only reason he should have been upset is if Steffy's boss asked her to leave.Then he would be upset FOR Steffy. Hope's issues are Hopes problem.
    She needs to suck it up or leave herself. Heck..or BOTH!

#49   2013/03/25 04:24PM
    Lady Sinjin

Quote china doll1942: Hope told liam she asked stefy to leave. He was not upset at all!!!

I don't think he's ever going to be upset with Hope. She's being honest about her feelings and how hard it is for her. He knows its really all his fault so how can he ever be angry with her? He just can't. Plus, he truly loves her. It's all over his face every time he sees her and minus that question mark on his face like when he's with Steffy.

Steffy does look ridiculous because she saw him about to recommit to Hope. She dropped her bomb and accepted the spoils. Where's all her "I only want him if he wants only me" now? She doesn't really care. She won and that's enough. I will always pity Steffy because she can never be sure that she's ever fully had a man's love.

Hope has known real love and that's why it hurts so much.

#50   2013/03/25 04:38PM
    lilangel41334

Quote Lady Sinjin:

I don't think he's ever going to be upset with Hope. She's being honest about her feelings and how hard it is for her. He knows its really all his fault so how can he ever be angry with her? He just can't. Plus, he truly loves her. It's all over his face every time he sees her and minus that question mark on his face like when he's with Steffy.

Steffy does look ridiculous because she saw him about to recommit to Hope. She dropped her bomb and accepted the spoils. Where's all her "I only want him if he wants only me" now? She doesn't really care. She won and that's enough. I will always pity Steffy because she can never be sure that she's ever fully had a man's love.

Hope has known real love and that's why it hurts so much.

Regardless if hes in love with Hope or not , which I'm not sure he is he chose to stay with Steffy , she gave him an out by telling him they didnt have to be together to raise this child he chose to stay with her so he needs to be a man and tell Hope to move on.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list