List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Maya and Rick

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Maya and Rick

Started by SSwamy at 2013/03/12 04:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/12 10:55PM, Views: 853, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/03/12 04:30PM
    Maya and Rick
    SSwamy

Maya and Rick are good together. For the first time I liked Rick. He seems to be so enchanted by her and she is naturally beautiful and authentic- quite a contrast to the overly made up Caroline.

#2   2013/03/12 04:35PM
    Re: Maya and Rick
    Izitjo

Quote SSwamy: Maya and Rick are good together. For the first time I liked Rick. He seems to be so enchanted by her and she is naturally beautiful and authentic- quite a contrast to the overly made up Caroline.

Rick is cheating on his girlfriend. I think Maya is going to dump him after she finds out he was with holding his identity from her and move on with Carter until Rick dumps Caroline.

#3   2013/03/12 04:52PM
    Barbyboo

She's not dumping a meal ticket the girls really poor...

#4   2013/03/12 04:57PM
    KarinMarianne

They have mad chemistry.

#5   2013/03/12 08:15PM
    Boatchick22

While I'm not a fan of Rick's, I do like him with Maya. He's actually quite sweet with her. Like I've posted before, they glow when they are together. I hope he dumps Caroline soon. Maybe she'll become a stalker? Lol

#6   2013/03/12 08:21PM
    gingerlily

Quote Boatchick22: While I'm not a fan of Rick's, I do like him with Maya. He's actually quite sweet with her. Like I've posted before, they glow when they are together. I hope he dumps Caroline soon. Maybe she'll become a stalker? Lol

Great post boatchick22

#7   2013/03/12 08:26PM
    Gemini1975

Maya knows that Rick has a girlfriend and she heard how Caroline was talking to Rick. So Maya knows she choose to be with Rick despite that fact she knows about Caroline. But Rick does need to be honest with Caroline and dump her it obivous he has lost interest in Caroline.

#8   2013/03/12 08:30PM
    gingerlily

Quote Gemini1975: Maya knows that Rick has a girlfriend and she heard how Caroline was talking to Rick. So Maya knows she choose to be with Rick despite that fact she knows about Caroline. But Rick does need to be honest with Caroline and dump her it obivous he has lost interest in Caroline.

LOL that was quick for Rick to lose interest in caroline...but love the chemistry between Maya and rick(not a fan of his)....LOL

#9   2013/03/12 10:26PM
    Soap Fan 2013

Maya n Rick , finally something different i had quit BB , i was tires OF Hope. I Just came back this week and as much as i disliked Rick i have enjoyed the change in his character. I think Maya might be upset For a while but like everyone on that show she'll get over it. I can not wait to see Prissy Caroline when shé sees shé has been replaced By a waitress volunteering at Daysee's. Poétic justice for Thomas.

#10   2013/03/12 10:55PM
    myfavs100

Is anyone, maybe Marcus, warn Maya about Rick's past? Rick is a strong believer in what we used to call the 4 Fs.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list