List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: A Steffy-Liam wedding I'D like to see!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: A Steffy-Liam wedding I'D like to see!

Started by RoseDeWBu at 2013/03/12 10:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/03/12 11:52AM, Views: 1345, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/03/12 10:18AM
    A Steffy-Liam wedding I'D like to see!
    RoseDeWBu

They decide on an evening, candle-lit ceremony in the Forrester backyard, by the pool.

Steffy has already miscarried - but on the advice of her mother and future father-in-law, she's kept it to herself.

Hope somehow discovers that Steffy miscarried - and crashes the wedding. She's too late to stop the ceremony (since Leffy has already said their "I do's") but she goes right up to her rival and demands that Steffy tell Liam the truth - or SHE WILL!

Steffy (having no other choice) admits that she lost the baby - but to lose Liam, too, would have been too much for her to take. He understands, right?

Before Liam can answer, Hope shoves Steffy into the pool - ruining the Forrester Original she's wearing. Liam helps her out of the pool - and tells her point-blank that he wants an annulment. Hope chimes in that it doesn't matter, since she'd be willing to LIVE with Liam if Steffy prefers a divorce! Steffy points out that no papers were signed - let alone FILED - so there's no need for an annulment OR divorce.

Pretty, cool, huh?

Closing duplicate content. This could be added to your favorite "ANTI" fan thread. - ADMIN

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/12 11:57AM
    #2   2013/03/12 10:33AM
    Re: A Steffy-Liam wedding I'D like to see!
    ForeverSteffy

Quote RoseDeWBu: They decide on an evening, candle-lit ceremony in the Forrester backyard, by the pool.

Steffy has already miscarried - but on the advice of her mother and future father-in-law, she's kept it to herself.

Hope somehow discovers that Steffy miscarried - and crashes the wedding. She's too late to stop the ceremony (since Leffy has already said their "I do's") but she goes right up to her rival and demands that Steffy tell Liam the truth - or SHE WILL!

Steffy (having no other choice) admits that she lost the baby - but to lose Liam, too, would have been too much for her to take. He understands, right?

Before Liam can answer, Hope shoves Steffy into the pool - ruining the Forrester Original she's wearing. Liam helps her out of the pool - and tells her point-blank that he wants an annulment. Hope chimes in that it doesn't matter, since she'd be willing to LIVE with Liam if Steffy prefers a divorce! Steffy points out that no papers were signed - let alone FILED - so there's no need for an annulment OR divorce.

Pretty, cool, huh?

Ahh......no

For one Steffy is too classy to miscarry and still try to keep Liam. That's Hope's MO!

#3   2013/03/12 10:34AM
    KarinMarianne

Quote RoseDeWBu: They decide on an evening, candle-lit ceremony in the Forrester backyard, by the pool.

Pretty, cool, huh?

Always you old good self Rose. Why wasting time with a miscarriage when you could propose to have Steffy drown in the pool?

#4   2013/03/12 10:42AM
    gerb

Pretty, cool, huh?

Pretty SICK! and nothing new

#5   2013/03/12 10:46AM
    scrappie

Quote KarinMarianne:

Pretty, cool, huh?

Always you old good self Rose. Why wasting time with a miscarriage when you could propose to have Steffy drown in the pool?

LMAO!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/12 10:47AM
    #6   2013/03/12 10:51AM
    Enjie

I don't know if she will miscary or not. They may pull a Nicole from Days and have her loose the baby very late in the prenancy but I am pretty sure the wedding will happen for the simple fact that it would be way too comical for Bell to write another non-wedding day senario.

#7   2013/03/12 11:09AM
    Sugar Diamonds

Pretty, cool, huh?

No, it's not. Maybe you haven't been watching as closely as you should have, but Steffy doesn't manipulate much these days. That actually sounds like something Hope would do if she miscarried Liam's child.

#8   2013/03/12 11:17AM
    couch potato

Pretty, cool, huh?

OT: I remember seeing your name on worldofbb. Are they gonna put the board back up or is it done for good?

#9   2013/03/12 11:23AM
    fortaylor

Pretty, cool, huh?

Actually, since you asked an opinion at the end-here's mine-it stinks!

Steffy is going to carry to term. LOPE is dead and NOT coming back anytime soon.

#10   2013/03/12 11:38AM
    gerb

Quote couch potato:

Pretty, cool, huh?

OT: I remember seeing your name on worldofbb. Are they gonna put the board back up or is it done for good?

probably for good because her and couple of others are so negative and agressive - they write like satan would

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list