List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: B&B Bulletins' SPOILERS for the week of March 18:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

B&B Bulletins' SPOILERS for the week of March 18:

Started by RoseDeWBu at 2013/03/11 09:36AM
    Latest post: 2013/03/11 10:36AM, Views: 2211, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/03/11 09:36AM
    B&B Bulletins' SPOILERS for the week of March 18:
    RoseDeWBu

--Caroline gets herself all dolled up, hoping to get Rick's attention - AND get their relationship back on track

--a distracted Rick is confronted by Caroline about his apparent lack of interest in her

--Maya reveals the identity of her "mystery man" to Dayzee

--Dayzee then reveals that SHE, too, is a Forrester - and warns Maya to steer clear of Rick

--Rick unleashes his anger on Taylor

--Rick and Thomas' rivalry escalates

--Brooke, Bill and Rick celebrate the re-launch of Brooke's Bedroom line

--Brooke and Bill's business collaboration begins to raise eyebrows

--following the Brooke's Bedroom line re-launch, Taylor warns Katie about Bill and Brooke's relationship

--Katie becomes furious when she discovers Bill celebrating with Brooke - intoxicated AND in a compromising position

#2   2013/03/11 10:11AM
    Re: B&B Bulletins' SPOILERS for the week of March 18:
    Tripin47

Quote RoseDeWBu: --Caroline gets herself all dolled up, hoping to get Rick's attention - AND get their relationship back on track

--a distracted Rick is confronted by Caroline about his apparent lack of interest in her

--Dayzee then reveals that SHE, too, is a Forrester - and warns Maya to steer clear of Rick

--following the Brooke's Bedroom line re-launch, Taylor warns Katie about Bill and Brooke's relationship

--Katie becomes furious when she discovers Bill celebrating with Brooke - intoxicated AND in a compromising position

That's OFFICIALLY called doing what your WIFE WON'T that's PURPOSELY going after another woman's husband...when you allow him to do the things his wife won't or is against.......you're deliberately making a statment and setting a trend here......

Brooke KNOWS how Katie feels and WHY, and add to that, they're in a COMPROMISING position, TOTAL DISRESPECT for her sister and her marriage....

SEE how this filthy shyte Brooke gets away with and then I hear she's set to get a serious payoff where FC is concerned...NOTHING this tramp does ever counts against her...she always gets the lions share of shyte, while she committs the lion share of scandalous and dispicable acts and mostly against her own family....

#3   2013/03/11 10:16AM
    bnb fan

Quote Tripin47:
    Quote RoseDeWBu: --Caroline gets herself all dolled up, hoping to get Rick's attention - AND get their relationship back on track

That's OFFICIALLY called doing what your WIFE WON'T that's PURPOSELY going after another woman's husband...when you allow him to do the things his wife won't or is against.......you're deliberately making a statment and setting a trend here......

Brooke KNOWS how Katie feels and WHY, and add to that, they're in a COMPROMISING position, TOTAL DISRESPECT for her sister and her marriage....

SEE how this filthy shyte Brooke gets away with and then I hear she's set to get a serious payoff where FC is concerned...NOTHING this tramp does ever counts against her...she always gets the lions share of shyte, while she committs the lion share of scandalous and dispicable acts and mostly against her own family....

I do Hope that Katie lays into her never to trust sister Brooke

#4   2013/03/11 10:36AM
    scrappie

@Caroline gets herself all dolled up, hoping to get Rick's attention - AND get their relationship back on track

This girl is the most self-centered annoying thing. Although I am glad to see her get her just desserts for meddling in other peoples lives I was hoping Rick stayed with her though because he deserves that loser and I don't want her near Thomas. Funny how Rick threw Hope under the bus to get Caroline now he doesn't want her..LOL.

@Maya reveals the identity of her "mystery man" to Dayzee

I guess Maya is gonna get a new look and marry Rick and become a Forrester too! This show is too predictable. Does everyone have to be a Forrester???

@Dayzee then reveals that SHE, too, is a Forrester - and warns Maya to steer clear of Rick

Marcus is wrong for rejecting his adoptive parents name and his biological dad's name to be a FORRESTER. I don't care that Eric adopted a GROWN MAN because he was under the influence of HONEY, to me neither Dayzee or Marcus are Forresters.

@Rick unleashes his anger on Taylor

Again this is not about his dad, for sure it's about Loagn control!

@Brooke, Bill and Rick celebrate the re-launch of Brooke's Bedroom line

DISGUSTING...please keep your clothes on Brooke!

@following the Brooke's Bedroom line re-launch, Taylor warns Katie about Bill and Brooke's relationship

Katie had better take her head out of the sand..I mean out of her babies crib.

@Katie becomes furious when she discovers Bill celebrating with Brooke - intoxicated AND in a compromising position

Somebody give Brooke the Sister of the Year award. I can't wait till Brooke gets her ride on the stallion. Katie deserves this.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/11 10:39AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list