List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: cowbashers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: cowbashers

Started by YESIDID22 at 2013/03/02 06:36PM
    Latest post: 2013/03/02 07:44PM, Views: 1338, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/03/02 06:36PM
    cowbashers
    YESIDID22

Content removed. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/02 09:17PM
    #2   2013/03/02 06:49PM
    Re: cowbashers
    astrobloom

Great we have us a stalker that can spell you and your friend go to well you know where

#3   2013/03/02 06:55PM
    june65

Quote YESIDID22: A friend told me about this site here . I have been lurking the board for awhile and i have came to one conclusion . Some of these posters are the nastiest group of people i have ever seen .

FORTAYLOR the self appointed moderator , ringleader of this group . So obsessed with Taylor and Hunter i wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't use the same plastic surgeon .

NUD get her head out of fortaylors behind . All you do is prowl the boards with her looking to get posters banned . You can shove the ratings where the sun doesn't shine . You just flip them to support your fav

ITIZJO More like its a joke . Just spits out nothingbut a bunch of hate and nonsense . Thinks she knows everything .

Nicolleta the biggest bully on here . Can't stand her fav to be called out . And won't admit when she is wrong .

Ninabee she must have went to the same school as gingerlily .
    can't figure out which is dumber . One just counts the other just spells three letter words .. Mg1729 you better keep those threads on the top for mommy .

Last but not least Loganh8tr how many screen names do you actually have ?

Now run to your cowbasher boards and complain .
    The posters you mention do have
    Peace out this is my last post

Good heavens. I'm glad this is your last post. The posters you mention do have a right to they're opinions

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/02 06:56PM
    #4   2013/03/02 07:12PM
    fortaylor

For the record, I don't bash cows, I eat them-usually medium rare!

#5   2013/03/02 07:44PM
    Carlina3

Quote YESIDID22: A friend told me about this site here . I have been lurking the board for awhile and i have came to one conclusion . Some of these posters are the nastiest group of people i have ever seen .

FORTAYLOR the self appointed moderator , ringleader of this group . So obsessed with Taylor and Hunter i wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't use the same plastic surgeon .

NUD get her head out of fortaylors behind . All you do is prowl the boards with her looking to get posters banned . You can shove the ratings where the sun doesn't shine . You just flip them to support your fav

ITIZJO More like its a joke . Just spits out nothingbut a bunch of hate and nonsense . Thinks she knows everything .

Nicolleta the biggest bully on here . Can't stand her fav to be called out . And won't admit when she is wrong .

Ninabee she must have went to the same school as gingerlily .
    can't figure out which is dumber . One just counts the other just spells three letter words .. Mg1729 you better keep those threads on the top for mommy .

Last but not least Loganh8tr how many screen names do you actually have ?

Now run to your cowbasher boards and complain .

Peace out this is my last post

TOOO Funny!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list