List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: SOD spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SOD spoiler

Started by Kiwi1988 at 2013/02/15 08:57AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/16 10:06AM, Views: 2591, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/02/15 08:57AM
    SOD spoiler
    Kiwi1988

According to SOD Liam will choose Steffy. I saw them on worldofbb

#2   2013/02/15 09:05AM
    Re: SOD spoiler
    daisy1984

Quote Kiwi1988: According to SOD Liam will choose Steffy. I saw them on worldofbb

That doesn't seem to be a "shocking and unexpected" outcome to the triangle. If Steffy anounces she is pregnant, the expected outcome would be that Liam would choose Steffy. Something else must happen or they have a different definition of "shocking and unexpected" than most of us.

#3   2013/02/15 09:05AM
    SoapToNut

Quote Kiwi1988: According to SOD Liam will choose Steffy. I saw them on worldofbb

That would make sense. Not because of the baby but Hope has shown that she does nto have any respect for Liam and his needs/feelings.

#4   2013/02/15 09:29AM
    Barbyboo

It would certainly make me smile to see Brook on the cliff holding Hopes bouquet....

#5   2013/02/16 05:48AM
    rasberry

he chooses steffy only after she tells him about the baby..the shock and awe in bell's eyes would be if steffy and liam get married then instead of hope and liam..but in our eyes it's just the same o same o boring stuff.

#6   2013/02/16 05:53AM
    lovinthesoaps

Man I hope this is true. Hope deserves better than to be shackled to those two and hopefully Brooke will learn her lesson about planning her daughter's weddings.

So many lessons to be learned here. This triangle is overdone and I am ready to move on!

#7   2013/02/16 06:15AM
    beachgirl02840

Maybe this is just me but I am already shocked...SHOCKED by the fact that these girls are waiting around AGAIN for Liam to choose one of them. Is this B&B or The Bachelor?

And I might add waiting again for a decision that has a 3 month shelf life at best.

So I guess I've had my shocking outcome.

#8   2013/02/16 07:03AM
    NancyNLV

Quote daisy1984:

That doesn't seem to be a "shocking and unexpected" outcome to the triangle. If Steffy anounces she is pregnant, the expected outcome would be that Liam would choose Steffy. Something else must happen or they have a different definition of "shocking and unexpected" than most of us.

The "shocking and unexpected" outcome IMO is that he does not choose Hope, he has been pining for her since he first met her and has taken all of us along for the ride. As I have said on other topics on this message board Steffy won't let him choose her just for the baby she is not stupid and knows that his heart will still be with Hope if he did. If he chooses Steffy and I believe he will it will be because he wants to be with her, she completes him, he even tells her "how do you do that, you always seem to know what I need to hear". No the unexpected will be he does not choose Hope.

#9   2013/02/16 07:11AM
    TeamTaylor13

Quote NancyNLV:
    Quote daisy1984:

The "shocking and unexpected" outcome IMO is that he does not choose Hope, he has been pining for her since he first met her and has taken all of us along for the ride. As I have said on other topics on this message board Steffy won't let him choose her just for the baby she is not stupid and knows that his heart will still be with Hope if he did. If he chooses Steffy and I believe he will it will be because he wants to be with her, she completes him, he even tells her "how do you do that, you always seem to know what I need to hear". No the unexpected will be he does not choose Hope.

I agree, when I heard unexpected, I assumed it meant that he would not choose Hope because he always has. To me it would be great if he actually told Hope at the surprise wedding that he could not marry her because he wants to be with Steffy before Steffy arrives to tell him she is pregnant. Since Steffy was keeping the pregnancy a secret to know his true feelings I Hope he can voice them before he finds out so we know what he would have decided before the pregnancy is revealed.

#10   2013/02/16 07:15AM
    4day

I would like to see liam put brook in her place then appoligize to hope for leading her on and then to steffy for hurting her and then concentrating on his relationship with steffy with no second thoughts of hope

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/16 07:17AM
    1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list