List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Eric and Taylor!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Eric and Taylor!

Started by Texas Babe at 2013/02/12 12:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/12 01:50PM, Views: 446, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/02/12 12:15PM
    Eric and Taylor!
    Texas Babe

I LOVE Eric and Taylor together. Finally Forester will get another classy wife. They will marry of course! They are perfect together, sexy, handsome, classy and there is electricity between them. Let these two marry and be the new couple that holds it together for the future of Forrester Creations and the Forrester name.

#2   2013/02/12 12:58PM
    Re: Eric and Taylor!
    BBfan4now

I think they have a very good onscreen chemistry. I like the idea of having them become a couple. Taylor will certainly give Brooke a run for her money when it comes to control within the company.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/12 12:59PM
    #3   2013/02/12 12:59PM
    Barbyboo

Keep them together it will jar Brooke forever!

#4   2013/02/12 01:16PM
    RUDITH

:-) Love the idea of Taylor & Eric! They look great together. Keep that Bimbo Donna away from him! It's time Taylor has someone to really love her!

#5   2013/02/12 01:19PM
    Texas Babe

I totally agree! She has already started with her honey-bear crap!!

#6   2013/02/12 01:22PM
    scrappie

[quote]Quote RUDITH: Love the idea of Taylor & Eric! They look great together. Keep that Bimbo Donna away from him! It's time Taylor has someone to really love her![/quote]

ITA!

#7   2013/02/12 01:25PM
    Eelina

It hasn’t been even 6 months since Stephanie died. Eric did not respect Stephanie when she was alive and still doesn’t. I hate that Taylor is using criticism of Stephanie as a means of flirtation.

#8   2013/02/12 01:34PM
    HappyGreetings

Quote Texas Babe: I LOVE Eric and Taylor together. Finally Forester will get another classy wife. They will marry of course! They are perfect together, sexy, handsome, classy and there is electricity between them. Let these two marry and be the new couple that holds it together for the future of Forrester Creations and the Forrester name.

I love them together too!

#9   2013/02/12 01:38PM
    andilk

Quote Eelina: It hasn’t been even 6 months since Stephanie died. Eric did not respect Stephanie when she was alive and still doesn’t. I hate that Taylor is using criticism of Stephanie as a means of flirtation.

I agree & the two of them together is disgusting!

#10   2013/02/12 01:50PM
    VRoxx

Quote andilk:
    Quote Eelina: It hasn’t been even 6 months since Stephanie died. Eric did not respect Stephanie when she was alive and still doesn’t. I hate that Taylor is using criticism of Stephanie as a means of flirtation.

I agree & the two of them together is disgusting!

I agree, it's nasty the two of them together, ewwww! She is using him, getting her revenge on Stephanie & Brooke. Wish they would bring in new men for these women so they would quit bouncing around the same circle one after the other.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list