List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Logans Celebrating 2 Soon....LMAO!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Logans Celebrating 2 Soon....LMAO!!!!

Started by MsLady1020 at 2013/02/06 11:25AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/06 02:25PM, Views: 998, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/02/06 12:25PM
    Re: Logans Celebrating 2 Soon....LMAO!!!!
    cello

Wow, how fast that witch got to her coven sisters. Her broom must have turbo boost.

#12   2013/02/06 01:51PM
    Barbyboo

Katie is the worst again Bill dump the nag...itsnyoubson she should butt out

#13   2013/02/06 01:55PM
    Soapstef

Quote MsLady1020: Those trash bags are beyond ridiculous. Did anyone see the trashy gloating they were doing today? If Liam was so in love with Hope then someone tell me why he hasn't called Hope and asked her to move in yet?

I don't see him asking Hope to move in any time soon either but this too soon celebrating by the Logans is far too hilarious for words, lmao. I can't wait until they find out Steffy's pregnant, that'll take that smug look off their filthy faces.

It was a smile. LOL. So what. Hope should be happy. Liam wants to really figure things out and he's not letting Steffy stay and whisper bile in his ear. Good for him.

#14   2013/02/06 02:04PM
    Aquarius19

Quote cello: Wow, how fast that witch got to her coven sisters. Her broom must have turbo boost.

Welcome to the boards cello:-)

LMAO...turbo boost with headers and 2 tailpipes

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/06 02:05PM
    #15   2013/02/06 02:09PM
    NinaBee

Quote cello: Wow, how fast that witch got to her coven sisters. Her broom must have turbo boost.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

#16   2013/02/06 02:10PM
    txwildcat

Quote MsLady1020: Those trash bags are beyond ridiculous. Did anyone see the trashy gloating they were doing today? If Liam was so in love with Hope then someone tell me why he hasn't called Hope and asked her to move in yet?

I don't see him asking Hope to move in any time soon either but this too soon celebrating by the Logans is far too hilarious for words, lmao. I can't wait until they find out Steffy's pregnant, that'll take that smug look off their filthy faces.

LOL, I haven't seen the episode yet; but, I can certainly see it clearly in my mind's eye. They are the epitome of completely obnoxious.

I think I'll go home and suffer through their gloating... and then not delete the episode.

If the writers are kind enough to allow this to blow right up in their faces, I will later have the pleasure of watching two must-keep episodes... the episode containing the gloating and the episode featuring the proverbial lowering of the boom.

LOL! What a hoot!

#17   2013/02/06 02:11PM
    txwildcat

Quote Katz123: agreed on your post, hope will be heartbroken running around screaming and breaking windows that she's been robbed of her billionth chance with liam

Yeah, I wonder what it is she'll be tearing up this time.

#18   2013/02/06 02:14PM
    txwildcat

Quote Sugar Diamonds: I know, that made me sick too. Apparently they didn't stop to think that Liam told Steffy to move out so he can be alone for the time being to think about what he wants and all the trouble he's helped cause. They'll get the right to gloat if he called up Hope and asked her to move in, but I don't think he's going to be doing that on his own accord anytime soon.

Not only do they not stop to think, they don't even care what Liam's feelings are. All they want to do is ensure that he marries Hope for the zillion and first time. They are completely self-absorbed. Completely.

#19   2013/02/06 02:16PM
    txwildcat

Quote ladyspirited:
    Quote saclean:

I did ff through quite a bit of Brooke and Hope's conversation,but I did catch a bit of it. They are acting like they got it in the bag. All sanctimonious, and saying that Steffy and Liam didn't have that "connection". I did start listening again when Katie came in with her big smile, and the silly loons both gloating.

Before Bill and Katie came in, it looked like Liam was going to call Steffy. He did look like he regreted his decision. Not sure where it's going from here, but IMO, usually when one side is all giddy and so sure, the other side, are usually the winners.

Saclean, I too do believe that he was about to call Steffy and the look on his face when Bill told him that he knew he wanted(paraphrased)to that was a regret look; not only then but also when Katie left he said she was gone to tell Hope that Steffy has moved out, his body language and look told the story. As we all know, when Liam is around the Logans he goes into mute mold and acts total different.

Yes, he does go into mute mode. He's like a whipped dog around them.

#20   2013/02/06 02:19PM
    txwildcat

ROTFL! Turbo boost, huh? I always wondered how witchy little Katie got about so quickly. LOL!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list