List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Tomorrows Sneak Peek

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tomorrows Sneak Peek

Started by YOUNGESTER at 2013/02/04 05:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/05 11:42AM, Views: 1226, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/02/04 05:11PM
    Tomorrows Sneak Peek
    YOUNGESTER

I'm so happy how Thomas conducted. himself in tomorrow shows sneak peek.
    He just waited for her to complain about being lied to like she was the onlyperson that had ever been lied too. Then he put her in her rightful place. And with that he says that is part of growing up isn't it.

#2   2013/02/04 05:14PM
    Re: Tomorrows Sneak Peek
    ericlizafan

Go Tom!!

Hope thinks she's had such a rough life...but she has no idea what rough is. Just look at Dayzee for instance.

#3   2013/02/04 05:19PM
    HeatherLuvHo...

i am sick of tall dark hot handsome thomas.
    get a life leave my hope off lol but the scene was honestly a good 1 so i look forward to wathcing.:D

#4   2013/02/04 06:17PM
    beachgirl02840

"Being lied to is what growing up is all about" I thought it was sad. These poor kids never had a fair shake with these families. It's too bad they can't/won't write these 2 to say enough is enough and turn their back on the family feud...set an example. Classic soap...2 warring families, one child from each being friends or more despite their families disapproval. I think they tried something sort of like that but not quite with Steffy and Rick but it has to be natural and not born from revenge.

We need a Thorne/Macy type love story before it got all mucked up.

#5   2013/02/04 06:33PM
    novemberrain72

Quote beachgirl02840: "Being lied to is what growing up is all about" I thought it was sad. These poor kids never had a fair shake with these families. It's too bad they can't/won't write these 2 to say enough is enough and turn their back on the family feud...set an example. Classic soap...2 warring families, one child from each being friends or more despite their families disapproval. I think they tried something sort of like that but not quite with Steffy and Rick but it has to be natural and not born from revenge.

ICAM . I would be nice a story like that .

#6   2013/02/04 07:16PM
    Barbyboo

Tell Hope of she lives in lala land she won't listen

#7   2013/02/04 08:06PM
    Boatchick22

Thomas will be on fire tom! Can't wait!

#8   2013/02/05 11:36AM
    stephori

We all tend to think our problems are the most important ones in the world, although we know others in much worse situations. Some how that really doesn't help though.

#9   2013/02/05 11:42AM
    LoganH8tr

Quote beachgirl02840: "Being lied to is what growing up is all about" I thought it was sad. These poor kids never had a fair shake with these families. It's too bad they can't/won't write these 2 to say enough is enough and turn their back on the family feud...set an example. Classic soap...2 warring families, one child from each being friends or more despite their families disapproval. I think they tried something sort of like that but not quite with Steffy and Rick but it has to be natural and not born from revenge.

Thorne and Macy's love story was one of my favorite ones...but of course...Brooke had to go mess that one up too.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list