List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: spoilor STEFFI & HOPE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

spoilor STEFFI & HOPE

Started by YOUNGESTER at 2013/02/04 01:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/04 03:19PM, Views: 3926, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/02/04 01:00PM
    spoilor STEFFI & HOPE
    YOUNGESTER

Watch the preview of 2/8/2013. Steffi goes to Brookes. Steffi gets all up in Hopes face and tells her that her and Liams time is up . (Para phased this) Then Hope starts to say something to Steffi but at the same time she push her hard enough to knock her over. Steffi loses her balance witch is how Hope fines out Steffi pregnant. This will also be when Liam finds out to. Because she will be taken to the hospital.

#2   2013/02/04 01:13PM
    Re: spoilor STEFFI & HOPE
    Brenna3

Quote YOUNGESTER: Watch the preview of 2/8/2013. Steffi goes to Brookes. Steffi gets all up in Hopes face and tells her that her and Liams time is up . (Para phased this) Then Hope starts to say something to Steffi but at the same time she push her hard enough to knock her over. Steffi loses her balance witch is how Hope fines out Steffi pregnant. This will also be when Liam finds out to. Because she will be taken to the hospital.

Do you know if Liam finds out for sure?

#3   2013/02/04 01:16PM
    psych

how predictable.

#4   2013/02/04 01:26PM
    YOUNGESTER

Yes cause there is a spoilor saying he does.it is in the down the road spoilors.

#5   2013/02/04 01:33PM
    gerb

Quote YOUNGESTER: Yes cause there is a spoilor saying he does.it is in the down the road spoilors.

where did you see them?

#6   2013/02/04 01:39PM
    yeah

THIS IS A BIG FAT LIE!
    Because the day Steffy goes to Brooke's house, Hope was wearing a different dress.
    The day Hope pushes her and she falls, Hope is in Steffy's office and she is wearing a different dress. Yes I watched the spoiler and Liam will still not know about the baby.

I don't know how people makeup these stuff.

#7   2013/02/04 01:40PM
    NancyNLV

Brooke decides to work her magic to reunite Hope and Liam. Steffy is shocked when Liam shows up at her office.

Why would Steffy be shocked when Liam shows up at her office? Unless he chooses Hope. My theory as many theories is that Brook plans a wedding cuz that is what she does and he chooses Hope, all is going well up to the last minute, he can't get Steffy out of his mind and he calls it off, Hope tearfully lets him go knowing his choice is Steffy and when he shows up at Steffy's office she is shocked.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/04 01:48PM
    #8   2013/02/04 01:42PM
    Brenna3

Quote YOUNGESTER: Yes cause there is a spoilor saying he does.it is in the down the road spoilors.

Next weeks spoilers say that Steffy resist the pressure to tell Liam so I don't think he find out anytime soon. Hope may which would be fun.

#9   2013/02/04 01:55PM
    SoapToNut

Quote yeah: THIS IS A BIG FAT LIE!
    Because the day Steffy goes to Brooke's house, Hope was wearing a different dress.
    The day Hope pushes her and she falls, Hope is in Steffy's office and she is wearing a different dress. Yes I watched the spoiler and Liam will still not know about the baby.

I don't know how people makeup these stuff.

I think you are right. Steffy has always remained calmed whenever the Logans barge into her office or Tyalor's home. Steffy has never been shown to storm into anyone's home or office. It's Hope that has been shown to be irrational "I ghate you!" child.

#10   2013/02/04 02:01PM
    txwildcat

Quote YOUNGESTER: Watch the preview of 2/8/2013. Steffi goes to Brookes. Steffi gets all up in Hopes face and tells her that her and Liams time is up . (Para phased this) Then Hope starts to say something to Steffi but at the same time she push her hard enough to knock her over. Steffi loses her balance witch is how Hope fines out Steffi pregnant. This will also be when Liam finds out to. Because she will be taken to the hospital.

Nah. Spoilers indicate that Liam will not find out about the baby and that Steffy will continue to conceal her condition (pregnancy).

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list