List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Taylor and her BOO HOOing

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Taylor and her BOO HOOing

Started by sergioswife at 2013/01/28 07:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/29 01:40AM, Views: 229, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/01/28 07:06PM
    Taylor and her BOO HOOing
    sergioswife

Ugh..that woman is such a whiner! She blames the LOGANS for all her failures. Now she has the nerve to say Brooke is teaching Hope to be just like her. But what has Taylor taught Steffy? How to be so desperate for a LOGAN man that first she goes after Oliver then Bill and now Liam. All those guys were taken and her trampy daughter had to set her sights on them. Then she boo hoos to Eric because nobody else would give her dumb arse the time of day. Brooke was right. Maybe the reason Stephanie wasn't close to Taylor anymore was she holds a grudge for the time Taylor insinuated that Stephanie was jealous of Brooke because She said that sex is the one thing that Stephanie couldn't give Ridge and then Steph slapped her into next week. Brooke never told Steph that. I would ahve slapped her too LOL

We are closing duplicate topics. If users want to discuss a specific topic, character or couple please look for the appropriate daily thread or pro/anti character or couple thread. Thank you. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/29 07:28AM
    #2   2013/01/28 07:50PM
    Re: Taylor and her BOO HOOing
    psych

boo hoo hoo, poor Taylor has no one to cry on but a poor grieving widower

#3   2013/01/28 09:35PM
    coco50

she's such a poor excuse for a mother.

#4   2013/01/28 10:23PM
    Storm288

Taylor is completely off her rockers and playing the victim to the tilt! Poor Eric is going to protect them because why? Because they can't fend for themselves against those big bad Logans? What a nut case! Shut up already...

#5   2013/01/29 01:40AM
    redie589

So glad I found others that agree with me. She has turned into a vengful, devius, spiteful, jealous women. I can not find any reason Why she thinks she and her children are above the Logans? Actually Brooke contributed more to the company then Taylor ever did. Stephanie finally saw the light, and when she came to her senses it knocked little miss Taylor down from her ivory tower. It's about time she found out what it feels like to be rejected, and do a little groveling. Brooke went through that crap for years. I wonder if Taylor will have the stamin to go the distance, like Brooke did. I doubtit

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list