List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: How many more days

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How many more days

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/01/28 05:19PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/29 09:15AM, Views: 290, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/01/28 05:19PM
    How many more days
    Barbyboo

Do we have to see Liam being chased by Hope? If Bell wants them together just do it please then I can go to another soap and end my viewing of this boaring repetitive show...it has dragged on so long it is down right disgusting. We see both girls begging, it is absolutely unreal.. They completely changed young innocent Hope and steffy was a dynamo now not standing up for herself and telling Liam to stuff it. Hope needs to experience life she's like a teen being forced to act like a man chasing gal and even if steffy is pregnent hey she's rich she don't need a man who. Can't make decesions. And will probably cheat with many...the Liam character will never have my respect no matter who he chooses man if it was my daughter I would be nut so...

#2   2013/01/28 05:31PM
    Re: How many more days
    Mrs Superman

I couldn't agree with you more. I'm so over this stupid back and forth. I'm so ready to move on to something else if the writers don't!!

#3   2013/01/28 09:08PM
    SoapToNut

Really, what is keeping Liam from committing to Hope? She now has given him 5 chances for Liam to say"Hope I want you!!! I'm leaving Steffy."

#4   2013/01/28 11:02PM
    Obsessed wit...

:~

Quote Barbyboo: Do we have to see Liam being chased by Hope? If Bell wants them together just do it please then I can go to another soap and end my viewing of this boaring repetitive show...it has dragged on so long it is down right disgusting. We see both girls begging, it is absolutely unreal.. They completely changed young innocent Hope and steffy was a dynamo now not standing up for herself and telling Liam to stuff it. Hope needs to experience life she's like a teen being forced to act like a man chasing gal and even if steffy is pregnent hey she's rich she don't need a man who. Can't make decesions. And will probably cheat with many...the Liam character will never have my respect no matter who he chooses man if it was my daughter I would be nut so...

This is simply recycling some stupid writing ..... Ridge did the same when Taylor re appeared from the dead the last time , he spent time (a week I think, not certain)with Taylor alone at the Beach house while he was married to Brooke, then was to spend the same with Brooke to decide who he loved more ...... I don't like Lim for either one of those Girls,,,,,,See how the long Ridge/Taylor/ Brooke triangle has ended after all those years, and all those weddings, he ran off , wagging his tail crying like a Girl to Paris..... Here we are , the next generation acting out the same ol tired s/l

#5   2013/01/29 09:15AM
    Barbyboo

so sick, anybody take Liam just move far away and never come back. Send the child support checks via direct deposit..

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list