List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: STEP ONE: Hanging Up In His FACE, Good Steffy, Now

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

STEP ONE: Hanging Up In His FACE, Good Steffy, Now

Started by Tripin47 at 2013/01/28 01:22PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/30 09:13AM, Views: 2947, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2013/01/29 09:13PM
    Re: STEP ONE: Hanging Up In His FACE, Good Steffy, Now
    SoapToNut

[quote]Quote Tripin47: [quote]Quote Hopeyougogirl: Yes, Liam has his share of blame as well for not rejecting Steffy. Steffy was wrong to initiate coming on to him, but I guess like alot of men, he lusts for the attention of a beautiful woman. [quote] As we all know, Hope did wanted to wait and Steffy was enticing him the one thing Hope won't give at the time. So Liam gave into lust and seduction like a true fool[/quote].[quote]Quote Tripin47: [quote]Quote Hopeyougogirl: You are right that no one should have to beg for love. The problem with Steffy is that she has been begging Liam from day one! IMO, if she was truly smart, she would've never got involved in Lope's relationship in the first place. Liam saved her life, just thank him and walk away....THAT was the right thing to do.[quote]Quote Tripin47: [quote]Quote Ktkatz10: I want Steffi away from "the idiot boy". She is so above him in every way.
    Live your life Steffi & tell Liam to f--- off
    ![/quote]

You shouldn't have to beg someone to be with you....he either wants you, or he doesn't, it's that simple and Liam is just milking this excuse to cheat, he's a cheater, and now he's been giving the nodd to continue cheating....that's not good...I know Steffy's intentions are good, but Liam isn't going to do right by her intentions, he's only going to take advantage of it.[/quote][/quote]

IMO, from day one, Liam gave Steffy signals of wanting her, you have to be able to at least admitt that Liam gave off signals to STeffy...that he showed her he was definetly into her...when she came back from Aspen, Liam was suppose to HAPPILY involved with Hope, YET, who was in HER office, gazing LONGINGLY at a picture of HER???? What was that about, and more importantly, what was he saying?

Had Liam been the man to Hope he was suppose to be, and reject Steffy's advancements, instead of spending the morning flocking on the beach with her, kissing and holding hands all morning, maybe she would have gotten the message way before now....but of course we see he didn't...possbily because Liam does want Steffy, but on his terms, just like he wants Hope, but on his terms as well.[/quote][/quote]

Honey it was WAYYYY more than lust, or physical...did you NOT see them in Aspen, no sex was shown, but what WAS shown was initimacy, connection, caring and yes desire cause Liam KISSED her...but wwe saw now sexual intercourse, so what Liam gave into was WAAaayyyyy MORE THAN LUST, it built a relationship with STeffy, and it was based on moments of tender caring moments, bonding experiences and intimacy, but little sex actual took place until AFTER Hope broke it off with Liam the first time.[/quote]

Yes! Liam and Steffy were sharing their lived with each other. Steffy introduced Liam to her friends at the club, at the beach. She took him motorcycling and volleyball and dj-ing. Liam show Steffy his paragliding. (Has he done that with Hope?)
    Liam has stated many, many , many times that Steffy is his best friend - not Hope. That no one understands him him like Steffy. That only Steffy can get him to laugh when he is down. And that Steffy always has his back.
    What accolades has Liam said about Hope? He admires her principles.
    Whippee! I admire the Dali Lama's principles - don't mean I want to marry him.

#52   2013/01/30 07:51AM
    Tripin47

^^^^^^^^^When Liam was with Steffy, his entire demeanor changed, from dragging his a$$ through the hallways of SP, to bouncing around as if he weighed freaking pounds... He was ALIVE with Steffy, enjoyed LIFE, not living his life under a microscope because his fiance announced they were having sex, a PERSONAL and INITIMATE subject that should just be between THEM two....

Steffy didn't use him to climb a ladder of pedstal worship, she CONSIDERED Liam's feelings and human needs...Hope made decisions and informed Liam, he didn't even have a sex in his own personal life...because Hope's life was always more important...her line...her image...her fans.....her...her...her....and she was COOL with that because like typical Logans, she LOVED being center of attention and getting something for doing absolutely NOTHING.

#53   2013/01/30 08:04AM
    txwildcat

Quote annie71:
    Quote Tripin47: I'd like to lead the crusade for Steffy's leaving Liam... let's keep going....it's time out for telling Liam how much you love him....your feelings for him, isn't making him treat you the way you deserve, so right now, that's not the main focus....

When I saw Steffy hang up in Liam face, when she asked him if he were alone and he said no, Im hoping that the first step to getting Liam out of her life completely. Her impatience with him is beginning to show, especially now that the stakes are oh so high, Steffy is expending a lot more from Liam...

But that small sign of disapproval, gives me hope, that she won't tolerate much more of this crap...When she comes back, let's hope for MORE of those steps, and let's tolerance and patience. IF Liam was truly happy with STeffy, what happened in the past shouldn't affect THEIR relationship today. If he's with her for all the right reasons, he'd say, I'm sorry about what happened to us, and I agree it's unfair and wrong, but I've moved on with my life, and I'm happy and I'm in a good place right now and I dont' want to do anything to interfere with that.

Since he can't say that, he should have never moved on with Steffy, if it was only going to lead to more of this nonsense.

WELL WHAT DOES SHE WANT SHE TOLD HIM TO SPEND TIME WITH HOPE. sHES A VERY CONFUSING THING. She knows the baby is her loose to Liam why is she mad. Let him have fun when he finds out about the little Liam he will be all mine. Thats Steffy.

So what if she is thinking this? She would have a perfect right to think it. Liam has talked about having a baby with her at some point in their relationship. (The last time they talked about it she was sitting on his lap in her office... soccer mom/coach... etc... after they came back from the cabin where she probably got pregnant in the first place.)

Like it or not, Liam was in a serious, committed relationship; and, that is what Hope is intruding on. He asked Steffy to move in with him and declared that he was in love with her and LOYAL to her. Any man who would do what Liam has done to Steffy in the last weeks will certainly do it to any woman. Hope's turn is coming.

#54   2013/01/30 08:07AM
    Just Mary

Quote Tripin47: I'd like to lead the crusade for Steffy's leaving Liam... let's keep going....it's time out for telling Liam how much you love him....your feelings for him, isn't making him treat you the way you deserve, so right now, that's not the main focus....

When I saw Steffy hang up in Liam face, when she asked him if he were alone and he said no, Im hoping that the first step to getting Liam out of her life completely. Her impatience with him is beginning to show, especially now that the stakes are oh so high, Steffy is expending a lot more from Liam...

But that small sign of disapproval, gives me hope, that she won't tolerate much more of this crap...When she comes back, let's hope for MORE of those steps, and let's tolerance and patience. IF Liam was truly happy with STeffy, what happened in the past shouldn't affect THEIR relationship today. If he's with her for all the right reasons, he'd say, I'm sorry about what happened to us, and I agree it's unfair and wrong, but I've moved on with my life, and I'm happy and I'm in a good place right now and I dont' want to do anything to interfere with that.

Since he can't say that, he should have never moved on with Steffy, if it was only going to lead to more of this nonsense.

Great post - you took the words right out of my mouth. I absolutely agree with your post. Liam has weakened Steffy's character to the point she has TOTALLY lost herself. Where is that strong, independant woman I used to love?

The last thing I want for Steffy is to end up in a marriage to this wishy-washy little boy for the sake of a baby. She needs to move on with her life and find someone much more suitable.

#55   2013/01/30 08:09AM
    Just Mary

Quote Tripin47:
    Quote Ktkatz10: I want Steffi away from "the idiot boy". She is so above him in every way.
    Live your life Steffi & tell Liam to f--- off
    !

You shouldn't have to beg someone to be with you....he either wants you, or he doesn't, it's that simple and Liam is just milking this excuse to cheat, he's a cheater, and now he's been giving the nodd to continue cheating....that's not good...I know Steffy's intentions are good, but Liam isn't going to do right by her intentions, he's only going to take advantage of it.

Amen Sister! No matter how much she loves Liam and how much she is willing to lower her standards to be with him - it will not be any good unless he can give her his entire heart and I do not think he can do that with either one of them!

#56   2013/01/30 09:05AM
    Karen Marie

Didn't Steffy tell Liam not to bring Hope to their home? I don't know if I remembered the show exactly as above. Anyway if she did tell him not to bring Hope to their place...step two would be to go to my apartment. Let Liam chase Steffy. She should not go after him...she needs to relax. He broke a promise to her. Let Liam wonder what is going on with Steffy.

#57   2013/01/30 09:13AM
    txwildcat

Quote Karen Marie:

Didn't Steffy tell Liam not to bring Hope to their home? I don't know if I remembered the show exactly as above. Anyway if she did tell him not to bring Hope to their place...step two would be to go to my apartment. Let Liam chase Steffy. She should not go after him...she needs to relax. He broke a promise to her. Let Liam wonder what is going on with Steffy.

I agree with you 100%, Karen Marie. I think Steffy might have told him that she didn't like it that Hope was in their home. She definitely told him not to cross a line. IMO, that line had already been crossed when she told him that. She just needs to move out and make plans for herself and her baby.

Hope has been pressuring Liam to ask Steffy to move out so that she (Hope) can have a "level playing field" in her competition with Steffy for him. I'm sure he'll probably bite. In the event that he does (or does not), Steffy needs to just get her things and leave... without making mention of their baby. There's plenty of time for Liam to find out about the baby AFTER Steffy has had a chance to resettle herself and heal from her emotional hurt a bit.

She said it best herself when she told Liam that they had something that needed to be protected. This would be her baby. The first step in protecting her child is to get the heck away from Liam.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list