List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: STEP ONE: Hanging Up In His FACE, Good Steffy, Now

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

STEP ONE: Hanging Up In His FACE, Good Steffy, Now

Started by Tripin47 at 2013/01/28 01:22PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/30 09:13AM, Views: 3004, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2013/01/29 12:04PM
    Re: STEP ONE: Hanging Up In His FACE, Good Steffy, Now
    Karen Marie

Quote Tripin47: I'd like to lead the crusade for Steffy's leaving Liam... let's keep going....it's time out for telling Liam how much you love him....your feelings for him, isn't making him treat you the way you deserve, so right now, that's not the main focus....

When I saw Steffy hang up in Liam face, when she asked him if he were alone and he said no, Im hoping that the first step to getting Liam out of her life completely. Her impatience with him is beginning to show, especially now that the stakes are oh so high, Steffy is expending a lot more from Liam...

But that small sign of disapproval, gives me hope, that she won't tolerate much more of this crap...When she comes back, let's hope for MORE of those steps, and let's tolerance and patience. IF Liam was truly happy with STeffy, what happened in the past shouldn't affect THEIR relationship today. If he's with her for all the right reasons, he'd say, I'm sorry about what happened to us, and I agree it's unfair and wrong, but I've moved on with my life, and I'm happy and I'm in a good place right now and I dont' want to do anything to interfere with that.

Since he can't say that, he should have never moved on with Steffy, if it was only going to lead to more of this nonsense.

Step two: move back in your old apartment and throw a party that you left Liam! I want Steffy away from waffle boy. Matter of fact throw a very large party!

#42   2013/01/29 12:41PM
    Hopeyougogirl

You are right that no one should have to beg for love. The problem with Steffy is that she has been begging Liam from day one! IMO, if she was truly smart, she would've never got involved in Lope's relationship in the first place. Liam saved her life, just thank him and walk away....THAT was the right thing to do.

Quote Tripin47:
    Quote Ktkatz10: I want Steffi away from "the idiot boy". She is so above him in every way.
    Live your life Steffi & tell Liam to f--- off
    !

You shouldn't have to beg someone to be with you....he either wants you, or he doesn't, it's that simple and Liam is just milking this excuse to cheat, he's a cheater, and now he's been giving the nodd to continue cheating....that's not good...I know Steffy's intentions are good, but Liam isn't going to do right by her intentions, he's only going to take advantage of it.

#43   2013/01/29 12:57PM
    Tripin47

[quote]Quote Hopeyougogirl: You are right that no one should have to beg for love. The problem with Steffy is that she has been begging Liam from day one! IMO, if she was truly smart, she would've never got involved in Lope's relationship in the first place. Liam saved her life, just thank him and walk away....THAT was the right thing to do.[quote]Quote Tripin47: [quote]Quote Ktkatz10: I want Steffi away from "the idiot boy". She is so above him in every way.
    ![/quote]

You shouldn't have to beg someone to be with you....he either wants you, or he doesn't, it's that simple and Liam is just milking this excuse to cheat, he's a cheater, and now he's been giving the nodd to continue cheating....that's not good...I know Steffy's intentions are good, but Liam isn't going to do right by her intentions, he's only going to take advantage of it.[/quote][/quote]

IMO, from day one, Liam gave Steffy signals of wanting her, you have to be able to at least admitt that Liam gave off signals to STeffy...that he showed her he was definetly into her...when she came back from Aspen, Liam was suppose to HAPPILY involved with Hope, YET, who was in HER office, gazing LONGINGLY at a picture of HER???? What was that about, and more importantly, what was he saying?

Had Liam been the man to Hope he was suppose to be, and reject Steffy's advancements, instead of spending the morning flocking on the beach with her, kissing and holding hands all morning, maybe she would have gotten the message way before now....but of course we see he didn't...possbily because Liam does want Steffy, but on his terms, just like he wants Hope, but on his terms as well.

#44   2013/01/29 12:59PM
    Tripin47

Quote Karen Marie:
    Quote Tripin47: I'd like to lead the crusade for Steffy's leaving Liam... let's keep going....it's time out for telling Liam how much you love him....your feelings for him, isn't making him treat you the way you deserve, so right now, that's not the main focus....

When I saw Steffy hang up in Liam face, when she asked him if he were alone and he said no, Im hoping that the first step to getting Liam out of her life completely. Her impatience with him is beginning to show, especially now that the stakes are oh so high, Steffy is expending a lot more from Liam...

But that small sign of disapproval, gives me hope, that she won't tolerate much more of this crap...When she comes back, let's hope for MORE of those steps, and let's tolerance and patience. IF Liam was truly happy with STeffy, what happened in the past shouldn't affect THEIR relationship today. If he's with her for all the right reasons, he'd say, I'm sorry about what happened to us, and I agree it's unfair and wrong, but I've moved on with my life, and I'm happy and I'm in a good place right now and I dont' want to do anything to interfere with that.

Since he can't say that, he should have never moved on with Steffy, if it was only going to lead to more of this nonsense.

Step two: move back in your old apartment and throw a party that you left Liam! I want Steffy away from waffle boy. Matter of fact throw a very large party!

Baby, IF Steffy broke bad on Liam's a$$, move back in her apartment NOT all broken hearted and depressed, but confident and determined to have a better life..... Meet a HOT FINE man, and start a life with this man, cooing over this baby, as the man is falling MADLY in love with Steffy....DO you think Liam would be able to concentrate on his tired a$$ relationship with Hope...OR do you think he would be sitting back phinning and pouting over Steffy moving ON with her life and HAPPY AS HELL....

#45   2013/01/29 02:15PM
    Hopeyougogirl

Yes, Liam has his share of blame as well for not rejecting Steffy. Steffy was wrong to initiate coming on to him, but I guess like alot of men, he lusts for the attention of a beautiful woman. As we all know, Hope did wanted to wait and Steffy was enticing him the one thing Hope won't give at the time. So Liam gave into lust and seduction like a true fool.[quote]Quote Tripin47: [quote]Quote Hopeyougogirl: You are right that no one should have to beg for love. The problem with Steffy is that she has been begging Liam from day one! IMO, if she was truly smart, she would've never got involved in Lope's relationship in the first place. Liam saved her life, just thank him and walk away....THAT was the right thing to do.[quote]Quote Tripin47: [quote]Quote Ktkatz10: I want Steffi away from "the idiot boy". She is so above him in every way.
    ![/quote]

You shouldn't have to beg someone to be with you....he either wants you, or he doesn't, it's that simple and Liam is just milking this excuse to cheat, he's a cheater, and now he's been giving the nodd to continue cheating....that's not good...I know Steffy's intentions are good, but Liam isn't going to do right by her intentions, he's only going to take advantage of it.[/quote][/quote]

IMO, from day one, Liam gave Steffy signals of wanting her, you have to be able to at least admitt that Liam gave off signals to STeffy...that he showed her he was definetly into her...when she came back from Aspen, Liam was suppose to HAPPILY involved with Hope, YET, who was in HER office, gazing LONGINGLY at a picture of HER???? What was that about, and more importantly, what was he saying?

Had Liam been the man to Hope he was suppose to be, and reject Steffy's advancements, instead of spending the morning flocking on the beach with her, kissing and holding hands all morning, maybe she would have gotten the message way before now....but of course we see he didn't...possbily because Liam does want Steffy, but on his terms, just like he wants Hope, but on his terms as well.[/quote]

#46   2013/01/29 02:24PM
    denjayisi

Steffy, beg a man to stay with you..Please!!!
    Liam is living the life...two women fighting and willing to sleep with him not five minutes after he slept with one of you...Seriously!
    What woman does this, accepts this and still begs for love?
    Tell him about the baby, move out, work out visitation and move on with your life.
    The baby is so much more important than Hope and Liam. As both Liam and Hope grew up without their fathers, they won't care if your baby grows up without his. So move on, before your baby is contaminated in this mess.

#47   2013/01/29 03:15PM
    Tripin47

[quote]Quote Hopeyougogirl: Yes, Liam has his share of blame as well for not rejecting Steffy. Steffy was wrong to initiate coming on to him, but I guess like alot of men, he lusts for the attention of a beautiful woman. [quote] As we all know, Hope did wanted to wait and Steffy was enticing him the one thing Hope won't give at the time. So Liam gave into lust and seduction like a true fool[/quote].[quote]Quote Tripin47: [quote]Quote Hopeyougogirl: You are right that no one should have to beg for love. The problem with Steffy is that she has been begging Liam from day one! IMO, if she was truly smart, she would've never got involved in Lope's relationship in the first place. Liam saved her life, just thank him and walk away....THAT was the right thing to do.[quote]Quote Tripin47: [quote]Quote Ktkatz10: I want Steffi away from "the idiot boy". She is so above him in every way.
    ![/quote]

Had Liam been the man to Hope he was suppose to be, and reject Steffy's advancements, instead of spending the morning flocking on the beach with her, kissing and holding hands all morning, maybe she would have gotten the message way before now....but of course we see he didn't...possbily because Liam does want Steffy, but on his terms, just like he wants Hope, but on his terms as well.[/quote][/quote]

Honey it was WAYYYY more than lust, or physical...did you NOT see them in Aspen, no sex was shown, but what WAS shown was initimacy, connection, caring and yes desire cause Liam KISSED her...but wwe saw now sexual intercourse, so what Liam gave into was WAAaayyyyy MORE THAN LUST, it built a relationship with STeffy, and it was based on moments of tender caring moments, bonding experiences and intimacy, but little sex actual took place until AFTER Hope broke it off with Liam the first time.

#48   2013/01/29 03:20PM
    Tripin47

Quote denjayisi: Steffy, beg a man to stay with you..Please!!!
    Liam is living the life...two women fighting and willing to sleep with him not five minutes after he slept with one of you...Seriously!
    What woman does this, accepts this and still begs for love?
    Tell him about the baby, move out, work out visitation and move on with your life.
    The baby is so much more important than Hope and Liam. As both Liam and Hope grew up without their fathers, they won't care if your baby grows up without his. So move on, before your baby is contaminated in this mess.

Steffy is making decisions based on what's best for her child, and she knows for a child to have a happy home, there has to be real love between the parents, and not one there out of a sense of obligations. She's not begging Liam for his love, she's asking him to fight for what they share, I have YET to see her say.."Liam PLEASE love ME"...

The steps I see STeffy making, not forcing Liam's hand, allowing him to freely choose, without any pressure or guilt, or tilted scales in her favor. Her baby IS the most important thing to her that's why she hasn't told him, because she wants him ONLY if he wants her, then the baby will have the loving home it needs, and a prison cell for one, and a haven for the other.

#49   2013/01/29 03:36PM
    ParithBaby

Trip great points....steffy fans are done with her being with Liam...on another thread I proclaimed steffy makes him look good, she takes away that dumb look he has with hope...with steffy he is allowed to talk, even bout things he wanted..he acted like a man...once I thought that he said steffy let's hum be who he is...with Hope she give him directions...well let Hope run his every move...and please do it fast I want steffy away for that waffler...steffy hanging up hopefully indicate she is done with being second...her Skype conversation with her mom also give me great hope she is done...

But since spoilers said Hope will use Thomas to make Liam jealous...my wish won't come any time soon...

#50   2013/01/29 04:01PM
    Tripin47

Quote ParithBaby: Trip great points....steffy fans are done with her being with Liam...on another thread I proclaimed steffy makes him look good, she takes away that dumb look he has with hope...with steffy he is allowed to talk, even bout things he wanted..he acted like a man...once I thought that he said steffy let's hum be who he is...with Hope she give him directions...well let Hope run his every move...and please do it fast I want steffy away for that waffler...steffy hanging up hopefully indicate she is done with being second...her Skype conversation with her mom also give me great hope she is done...

But since spoilers said Hope will use Thomas to make Liam jealous...my wish won't come any time soon...

I just think Steffy has so much to offer, that she doesn't have to take this indecisive shyte from anyone.... IF Liam can truly say he's not sure that Steffy is the woman for him, than he doesn't deserve her......

I want a established successful powerhouse for her, her equal, a real man, with a made up mind as to the TYPE of woman he wants in his life... IF Liam can't decide between two as different as Hope and Steffy are, he truly doesn't know WHAT he wants.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list