List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: STEP ONE: Hanging Up In His FACE, Good Steffy, Now

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

STEP ONE: Hanging Up In His FACE, Good Steffy, Now

Started by Tripin47 at 2013/01/28 01:22PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/30 09:13AM, Views: 3046, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2013/01/28 02:25PM
    Re: STEP ONE: Hanging Up In His FACE, Good Steffy, Now
    Castro

LOL at the Psycho Barbie comment...

But seriously, Steffy put herself in this position! She imposed herself upon Liam and Hope's relationship. When Hope got [rightfully] upset with Liam kissing Steffy the night of his bachelor party what did Mr. Liam do...put Hope's engagement ring on Steffy's finger, and this broad gushed all over it and accepted Liam 10 minutes after Hope dumped him.

Then Steffy does everything in her power (with help from Bill) to keep Hope away from Liam and vice-versa. No need to give details cuz we all saw the BS play out.

Now, Steffy fans are upset with Liam What did you expect? He LOVES Hope! Even Steffy knows he loves Hope. The problem is, he truly does not know what to do because he's been manipulated and lied to for so long he doesn't know what's real and what he really wants.

Both Steffy and Hope put themselves in a lose-lose situation because Liam is in no position to choose either of them. It wouldn't be fair. Regardless of Steffy's pregnancy, if Liam were to be with Steffy he'll always wonder about a life with Hope his 1st true love. If Liam decides to be with Hope, he'll feel guilty for leaving Steffy because he loves her too AND she's having his child and that would lead him to wonder about the life he could have with her.

It's a mess and Liam can thank his Daddy, his Baby Momma-to-be, his demanding fiance/wife/ex/whatever and everybody else that had nothing to do but interfere in his and Hope's relationship.

Sad

#22   2013/01/28 02:46PM
    ericlizafan

Steffy has given Liam up twice...he tore up the papers, he made love to her in the cabin, he surprised her with a trip and even asked her to move in with him; if he didn't love her he wouldn't be doing that. What hes doing to her isnt fair.

#23   2013/01/28 03:00PM
    daisy1984

Quote Tripin47: I'd like to lead the crusade for Steffy's leaving Liam... let's keep going....it's time out for telling Liam how much you love him....your feelings for him, isn't making him treat you the way you deserve, so right now, that's not the main focus....

When I saw Steffy hang up in Liam face, when she asked him if he were alone and he said no, Im hoping that the first step to getting Liam out of her life completely. Her impatience with him is beginning to show, especially now that the stakes are oh so high, Steffy is expending a lot more from Liam...

But that small sign of disapproval, gives me hope, that she won't tolerate much more of this crap...When she comes back, let's hope for MORE of those steps, and let's tolerance and patience. IF Liam was truly happy with STeffy, what happened in the past shouldn't affect THEIR relationship today. If he's with her for all the right reasons, he'd say, I'm sorry about what happened to us, and I agree it's unfair and wrong, but I've moved on with my life, and I'm happy and I'm in a good place right now and I dont' want to do anything to interfere with that.

Since he can't say that, he should have never moved on with Steffy, if it was only going to lead to more of this nonsense.

He only moved on with Steffy because he went to Hope to ask for one more chance and didn't get it. Since Hope still believed that something happened between Steffy and Liam when they were out together the night before the wedding, she said no. If Hope had said yes, Liam would never have gone back to Steffy in the first place.

Steffy is the one who told LIam to spend time with Hope. Now, she is mad because he is doing what she told him. Did Steffy really expect Liam to tell her that he was so committed to her that he wouldn't dream of spending time with Hope? She overestimates Liam. She always has.

#24   2013/01/28 05:05PM
    Barbyboo

I don't even know why steffys not back yet but calling your live in other and there's his x must hurt ...you gotta feel her pain and Hope listening in, why did Liam jut not answer the call? Hope must have loved. It iam surprised she didn't yell. Hi!

#25   2013/01/28 05:20PM
    bluezote

I am not a Steffy fan at all but kuddos for her not using this baby thing to get him back. I really hope she dumps his behind cuz even this Steffy hater knows she is too good for that idiot!! Honestly I am surprised that his stupid sperm knew what to do to get someone knocked up.

#26   2013/01/28 05:21PM
    soapdiva1

Quote annie71:
    Quote Tripin47: I'd like to lead the crusade for Steffy's leaving Liam... let's keep going....it's time out for telling Liam how much you love him....your feelings for him, isn't making him treat you the way you deserve, so right now, that's not the main focus....

When I saw Steffy hang up in Liam face, when she asked him if he were alone and he said no, Im hoping that the first step to getting Liam out of her life completely. Her impatience with him is beginning to show, especially now that the stakes are oh so high, Steffy is expending a lot more from Liam...

But that small sign of disapproval, gives me hope, that she won't tolerate much more of this crap...When she comes back, let's hope for MORE of those steps, and let's tolerance and patience. IF Liam was truly happy with STeffy, what happened in the past shouldn't affect THEIR relationship today. If he's with her for all the right reasons, he'd say, I'm sorry about what happened to us, and I agree it's unfair and wrong, but I've moved on with my life, and I'm happy and I'm in a good place right now and I dont' want to do anything to interfere with that.

Since he can't say that, he should have never moved on with Steffy, if it was only going to lead to more of this nonsense.

WELL WHAT DOES SHE WANT SHE TOLD HIM TO SPEND TIME WITH HOPE. sHES A VERY CONFUSING THING. She knows the baby is her loose to Liam why is she mad. Let him have fun when he finds out about the little Liam he will be all mine. Thats Steffy.

hahaha sooo true Steffy will do anything to keep Liam she just doesnt want to lose to Hope a Logan she is carrying her mothers vendetta, poor thing second best is the way in that wanna be Forresters. There last name is a lie to accept the truth is something Taylor and her brats will never do so they go on blaming the Logans wanting to be one so sad. Poor Steffy I wish she though more of herself but mother like daughter using a baby to keep a man from his real love soooo sad

#27   2013/01/28 05:51PM
    Ktkatz10

Quote soapdiva1:
    hahaha sooo true Steffy will do anything to keep Liam she just doesnt want to lose to Hope a Logan she is carrying her mothers vendetta, poor thing second best is the way in that wanna be Forresters. There last name is a lie to accept the truth is something Taylor and her brats will never do so they go on blaming the Logans wanting to be one so sad. Poor Steffy I wish she though more of herself but mother like daughter using a baby to keep a man from his real love soooo sad

Looks like Hopey Boo Boo is the one doing anything to keep Liam. On which show did they steal the Forrester name?

#28   2013/01/28 05:55PM
    soapdiva1

Quote Ktkatz10:
    Quote soapdiva1:

Looks like Hopey Boo Boo is the one doing anything to keep Liam. On which show did they steal the Forrester name?

WHat please reread my post I said wanna bee Forester thats Steffy Tomboy and Taylor. ;-)

#29   2013/01/28 06:03PM
    Ktkatz10

Quote soapdiva1:
    WHat please reread my post I said wanna bee Forester thats Steffy Tomboy and Taylor. ;-)

You said "wanna be Forrester" & they have the name Forrester so that would mean they got the name through Illegal means. So when did that happen?

#30   2013/01/28 06:06PM
    soapdiva1

Quote Ktkatz10:
    Quote soapdiva1:

You said "wanna be Forrester" & they have the name Forrester so that would mean they got the name through Illegal means. So when did that happen?

Really we all know they are not REAL true blood and maybe they should accept that but then again we are talking about Taylor and her brats it would be nice for them to find out about THEIR real grandpa and family blood NO. The only reason why is legal is because Stephanie lied to Eric for YEARS......but lets not stray from the post I am just stating the facts ;-)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/28 06:08PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list