List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: STEP ONE: Hanging Up In His FACE, Good Steffy, Now

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

STEP ONE: Hanging Up In His FACE, Good Steffy, Now

Started by Tripin47 at 2013/01/28 01:22PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/30 09:13AM, Views: 2991, Replies: 56
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/01/28 01:52PM
    Re: STEP ONE: Hanging Up In His FACE, Good Steffy, Now
    Livelife4

She needs to let this looser go! I want the old Steffy back, the one who would not take anyones sh**!

#12   2013/01/28 01:57PM
    ladyspirited

Quote Tripin47:
    Quote Ktkatz10: I want Steffi away from "the idiot boy". She is so above him in every way.
    Live your life Steffi & tell Liam to f--- off
    !

You shouldn't have to beg someone to be with you....he either wants you, or he doesn't, it's that simple and Liam is just milking this excuse to cheat, he's a cheater, and now he's been giving the nodd to continue cheating....that's not good...I know Steffy's intentions are good, but Liam isn't going to do right by her intentions, he's only going to take advantage of it.

Trinpin47, you are right. Steffy's actions is of a very mature person , meaning she is not in the relationship with him to give him orders but in a relationship of discussing matters that comes up with partners and trusting your partner to do things respectful, but he has not shown one ounce of maturity.

#13   2013/01/28 01:57PM
    ladyspirited

Quote Tripin47:
    Quote Ktkatz10: I want Steffi away from "the idiot boy". She is so above him in every way.
    !

You shouldn't have to beg someone to be with you....he either wants you, or he doesn't, it's that simple and Liam is just milking this excuse to cheat, he's a cheater, and now he's been giving the nodd to continue cheating....that's not good...I know Steffy's intentions are good, but Liam isn't going to do right by her intentions, he's only going to take advantage of it.

Trinpin47, you are right. Steffy's actions is of a very mature person , meaning she is not in the relationship with him to give him orders but in a relationship of discussing matters that comes up with partners and trusting your partner to do things respectful, but he has not shown one ounce of maturity.

#14   2013/01/28 01:59PM
    NinaBee

Quote annie71:
    Quote Tripin47: I'd like to lead the crusade for Steffy's leaving Liam... let's keep going....it's time out for telling Liam how much you love him....your feelings for him, isn't making him treat you the way you deserve, so right now, that's not the main focus....

When I saw Steffy hang up in Liam face, when she asked him if he were alone and he said no, Im hoping that the first step to getting Liam out of her life completely. Her impatience with him is beginning to show, especially now that the stakes are oh so high, Steffy is expending a lot more from Liam...

But that small sign of disapproval, gives me hope, that she won't tolerate much more of this crap...When she comes back, let's hope for MORE of those steps, and let's tolerance and patience. IF Liam was truly happy with STeffy, what happened in the past shouldn't affect THEIR relationship today. If he's with her for all the right reasons, he'd say, I'm sorry about what happened to us, and I agree it's unfair and wrong, but I've moved on with my life, and I'm happy and I'm in a good place right now and I dont' want to do anything to interfere with that.

Since he can't say that, he should have never moved on with Steffy, if it was only going to lead to more of this nonsense.

WELL WHAT DOES SHE WANT SHE TOLD HIM TO SPEND TIME WITH HOPE. sHES A VERY CONFUSING THING. She knows the baby is her loose to Liam why is she mad. Let him have fun when he finds out about the little Liam he will be all mine. Thats Steffy.

I think she meant for him to talk things out with Hope and work out his feelings for her. Not to play tonsil tag with Psycho Barbie.

Tripin, I agree with your entire post and I want Steffy to get far away from this idiot. He is taking advantage of the situation and both of the girls. I'm tired of this guy having his cake, cookies and pies and eating them too. He is a first class basterd and deserves to be alone.

#15   2013/01/28 02:01PM
    Tripin47

Quote bnb fan:
    Quote Tripin47:
    !

Liam is a spineless insecure pig and why would either hope nor Steffy want the nimrod like this anyway is bizarre, so kudos to Steffy for the start of changing it up...

I mean it was interesting at first to see if Liam was in love with Hope enough to resist Steffy....but that's been proven over and over again, and now this who he loves more is old and tired because he'll never love EITHER Steffy/Hope MORE than he loves himself.

#16   2013/01/28 02:04PM
    Tripin47

Quote Livelife4: She needs to let this looser go! I want the old Steffy back, the one who would not take anyones sh**!

It's like I said, Steffy has a voice in this as well, and it shouldn't be just LIAM that counts in this....his relationship with Steffy he SHOULD honor that, or walk away....but keeping BOTH of them on the line is selfish and cruel.....

I just hope STeffy realizes soon and very soon, that she doesn't have to just sit back and allow Liam to do this to her, she can walk away, make the decision for him...if he hasn't made up his mind by now, make it for him.

#17   2013/01/28 02:05PM
    St. Augustine

Liam wakes up in a new world every day! He has NO IDEA what he wants. He has these two beautiful girls, Steffy and Hope, throwing themselves at him and he continues to have a stupid blank look on his face. I guess Dollar Bill really is his father because now he can't decide who he cares for the most, Katie or Brooke. Liam is truly a chip off the old block!!!

Hope and Steffy BOTH need to get away from Liam and stay away from him. Liam is not a good influence or good husband material for either girl!

#18   2013/01/28 02:06PM
    Tripin47

Quote ladyspirited:
    Quote Tripin47:
    !

Trinpin47, you are right. Steffy's actions is of a very mature person , meaning she is not in the relationship with him to give him orders but in a relationship of discussing matters that comes up with partners and trusting your partner to do things respectful, but he has not shown one ounce of maturity

YES, she's TRUSTING Liam to stand by what they have, to fight for what they share...she's not forcing him, making decisions for him or telling him what to do....she's simply allowing him to make the choice, but I don't agree with the way he's going about it.

#19   2013/01/28 02:10PM
    Tripin47

Quote NinaBee:
    Quote annie71:
    Quote Tripin47: I'd like to lead the crusade for Steffy's leaving Liam... let's keep going....it's time out for telling Liam how much you love him....your feelings for him, isn't making him treat you the way you deserve, so right now, that's not the main focus....

When I saw Steffy hang up in Liam face, when she asked him if he were alone and he said no, Im hoping that the first step to getting Liam out of her life completely. Her impatience with him is beginning to show, especially now that the stakes are oh so high, Steffy is expending a lot more from Liam...

But that small sign of disapproval, gives me hope, that she won't tolerate much more of this crap...When she comes back, let's hope for MORE of those steps, and let's tolerance and patience. IF Liam was truly happy with STeffy, what happened in the past shouldn't affect THEIR relationship today. If he's with her for all the right reasons, he'd say, I'm sorry about what happened to us, and I agree it's unfair and wrong, but I've moved on with my life, and I'm happy and I'm in a good place right now and I dont' want to do anything to interfere with that.

Since he can't say that, he should have never moved on with Steffy, if it was only going to lead to more of this nonsense.

WELL WHAT DOES SHE WANT SHE TOLD HIM TO SPEND TIME WITH HOPE. sHES A VERY CONFUSING THING. She knows the baby is her loose to Liam why is she mad. Let him have fun when he finds out about the little Liam he will be all mine. Thats Steffy.

I think she meant for him to talk things out with Hope and work out his feelings for her. Not to play tonsil tag with Psycho Barbie.

Tripin, I agree with your entire post and I want Steffy to get far away from this idiot. He is taking advantage of the situation and both of the girls. I'm tired of this guy having his cake, cookies and pies and eating them too. He is a first class basterd and deserves to be alone.

IF he cared about anyone other than himself, he would be by himself AT least til he figures his feelings out....IF he still felt this strongly for Hope, WHY did he move on with Steffy????? He should have just been alone, giving himself time to heal or at the very least, leave himself OPENED for a chance of he and Hope coming back together.... This way, he doesn't hurt anyone, and he doesn't have to go thru this shyte about choosing, because he would have been by himself in the first place and he and Hope could NOW waltz off into the sunset....BUT that's there problem Liam NEVER gives them time to see what can happene, he automatically leap frogs into Steffy's arms.

#20   2013/01/28 02:13PM
    Tripin47

Quote St. Augustine: Liam wakes up in a new world every day! He has NO IDEA what he wants. He has these two beautiful girls, Steffy and Hope, throwing themselves at him and he continues to have a stupid blank look on his face. I guess Dollar Bill really is his father because now he can't decide who he cares for the most, Katie or Brooke. Liam is truly a chip off the old block!!!

Hope and Steffy BOTH need to get away from Liam and stay away from him. Liam is not a good influence or good husband material for either girl!

There NOTHING attractive to Liam as a man goes, he's cruel, selfish, inconsiderate and extremely unfaithful...ALL are the WORST qualities a man possesses, so what's so good about him that TWO beautiful women would be fighting over him... He doesn't know how to TREAT a woman when he's with them...he's CHEATED on BOTH women, he's disrespected BOTH women, he's been CRUEL and HEARTLESS to BOTH women....he is NOT rootworthy and certainly doesn't deserve to have ANY woman.

Liam is weak, whinny, simple minded, easily swayed and has NO BACK BONE, not ONE quality women look for a real man.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list