List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: STEP ONE: Hanging Up In His FACE, Good Steffy, Now

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

STEP ONE: Hanging Up In His FACE, Good Steffy, Now

Started by Tripin47 at 2013/01/28 01:22PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/30 09:13AM, Views: 2949, Replies: 56
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/28 01:22PM
    STEP ONE: Hanging Up In His FACE, Good Steffy, Now
    Tripin47

I'd like to lead the crusade for Steffy's leaving Liam... let's keep going....it's time out for telling Liam how much you love him....your feelings for him, isn't making him treat you the way you deserve, so right now, that's not the main focus....

When I saw Steffy hang up in Liam face, when she asked him if he were alone and he said no, Im hoping that the first step to getting Liam out of her life completely. Her impatience with him is beginning to show, especially now that the stakes are oh so high, Steffy is expending a lot more from Liam...

But that small sign of disapproval, gives me hope, that she won't tolerate much more of this crap...When she comes back, let's hope for MORE of those steps, and let's tolerance and patience. IF Liam was truly happy with STeffy, what happened in the past shouldn't affect THEIR relationship today. If he's with her for all the right reasons, he'd say, I'm sorry about what happened to us, and I agree it's unfair and wrong, but I've moved on with my life, and I'm happy and I'm in a good place right now and I dont' want to do anything to interfere with that.

Since he can't say that, he should have never moved on with Steffy, if it was only going to lead to more of this nonsense.

#2   2013/01/28 01:31PM
    Re: STEP ONE: Hanging Up In His FACE, Good Steffy, Now
    Ktkatz10

I want Steffi away from "the idiot boy". She is so above him in every way.
    Live your life Steffi & tell Liam to f--- off!

#3   2013/01/28 01:31PM
    Karen Marie

Quote Tripin47: I'd like to lead the crusade for Steffy's leaving Liam... let's keep going....it's time out for telling Liam how much you love him....your feelings for him, isn't making him treat you the way you deserve, so right now, that's not the main focus....

When I saw Steffy hang up in Liam face, when she asked him if he were alone and he said no, Im hoping that the first step to getting Liam out of her life completely. Her impatience with him is beginning to show, especially now that the stakes are oh so high, Steffy is expending a lot more from Liam...

But that small sign of disapproval, gives me hope, that she won't tolerate much more of this crap...When she comes back, let's hope for MORE of those steps, and let's tolerance and patience. IF Liam was truly happy with STeffy, what happened in the past shouldn't affect THEIR relationship today. If he's with her for all the right reasons, he'd say, I'm sorry about what happened to us, and I agree it's unfair and wrong, but I've moved on with my life, and I'm happy and I'm in a good place right now and I dont' want to do anything to interfere with that.

Since he can't say that, he should have never moved on with Steffy, if it was only going to lead to more of this nonsense.

I agree with you...I want Steffy to move on, because she deserves more then Liam. Liam is going to choose Hope, because their Italy wedding is valid. Some how this information will come up. Hope will hold a news conference and yell he is mine all mine. They didn't have to sign any papers in the US to make it valid (I looked this up). They have always been married, since the Italy wedding. The question is what will waffle boy do when he finds out that Steffy is pregnant? I hope that Steffy stays away from this looser!

#4   2013/01/28 01:36PM
    ladyspirited

Quote Tripin47: I'd like to lead the crusade for Steffy's leaving Liam... let's keep going....it's time out for telling Liam how much you love him....your feelings for him, isn't making him treat you the way you deserve, so right now, that's not the main focus....

Inrefernce to bold, I felt the same way, and so hoping that it will be step 2, 3 and out of his life for good.

Also agree with your entire post.

#5   2013/01/28 01:41PM
    annie71

WELL WHAT DOES SHE WANT SHE TOLD HIM TO SPEND TIME WITH HOPE. sHES A VERY CONFUSING THING. She knows the baby is her loose to Liam why is she mad. Let him have fun when he finds out about the little Liam he will be all mine. Thats Steffy.

#6   2013/01/28 01:42PM
    Tripin47

Quote Ktkatz10: I want Steffi away from "the idiot boy". She is so above him in every way.
    Live your life Steffi & tell Liam to f--- off
    !

You shouldn't have to beg someone to be with you....he either wants you, or he doesn't, it's that simple and Liam is just milking this excuse to cheat, he's a cheater, and now he's been giving the nodd to continue cheating....that's not good...I know Steffy's intentions are good, but Liam isn't going to do right by her intentions, he's only going to take advantage of it.

#7   2013/01/28 01:47PM
    Tripin47

Quote Karen Marie:

I agree with you...I want Steffy to move on, because she deserves more then Liam. Liam is going to choose Hope, because their Italy wedding is valid. Some how this information will come up. Hope will hold a news conference and yell he is mine all mine. They didn't have to sign any papers in the US to make it valid (I looked this up). They have always been married, since the Italy wedding. The question is what will waffle boy do when he finds out that Steffy is pregnant? I hope that Steffy stays away from this looser!

Liam has been living the life, that was the biggest obstacle in their relationship, he's feelings for STeffy... SO if he's acting on his feelings for STeffy, when they were such a problem for he and Hope, why does Hope want him back? She couldnt' handle his feelings for Steffy, she told him he had to walk away from her in order for them to make it...but now somehow she's okay with his feelings for Steffy and the fact that he's been loving on Steffy for months now....

Marriage is more than a piece of a paper, and if she calls Liam her HUSBAND after all he's done to her, and been doing since that marriage in Italy, she's crazier than I thought...or doesn't have much self value.

#8   2013/01/28 01:47PM
    Ktkatz10

Quote Karen Marie:

In the real world Liam & Hope's Italian wedding is bogus. Liam is divorced & therefore cannot be married in the Catholic church unless he gets an annulment. There are many other things that make that wedding bogus but being divorced is the beginning & the end.
    This is a soap so anything can happen. Real & reel are 2 different things.

#9   2013/01/28 01:50PM
    Tripin47

Quote annie71:

WELL WHAT DOES SHE WANT SHE TOLD HIM TO SPEND TIME WITH HOPE. sHES A VERY CONFUSING THING. She knows the baby is her loose to Liam why is she mad. Let him have fun when he finds out about the little Liam he will be all mine. Thats Steffy.

She also told him not to cross the line with Hope too.... Steffy wants Liam ONLY if he wants to be with her freely, not out of obligation.. I know it's hard for some to accept that, but it's playing out right on screen.... She wants Liam, but only if it's want he WANTS, without knowing he has a responsibility to a new life...that's no reason to marry a person...

I commend her for not telling Liam about the baby, when he's acting so unsure of what he wants....she'll never find out if it's HER or the baby, if she does that, and she deserves to know the truth.

#10   2013/01/28 01:52PM
    bnb fan

Quote Tripin47:
    Quote Ktkatz10: I want Steffi away from "the idiot boy". She is so above him in every way.
    Live your life Steffi & tell Liam to f--- off
    !

You shouldn't have to beg someone to be with you....he either wants you, or he doesn't, it's that simple and Liam is just milking this excuse to cheat, he's a cheater, and now he's been giving the nodd to continue cheating....that's not good...I know Steffy's intentions are good, but Liam isn't going to do right by her intentions, he's only going to take advantage of it.

Liam is a spineless insecure pig and why would either hope nor Steffy want the nimrod like this anyway is bizarre, so kudos to Steffy for the start of changing it up...

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list