List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: IMO the italian marriage is legal

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

IMO the italian marriage is legal

Started by babez at 2013/01/28 01:30AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/29 02:30AM, Views: 1852, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/01/28 07:14AM
    Re: IMO the italian marriage is legal
    SteffyFan01

I completely disagree! It infact does matter if its by default! Lmao saying the whole world would view her as an adultress is totally untrue! The joke would indeed be on Hope because her man would have a child with someone else and not her and her fairy tale life wouldn't be so perfect anymore...the joke would deffinetly be on Hope!

Quote Hopeyougogirl: It doesn't matter if it's by default. If Bell writes it this way, the whole world will view her as an adulteress with a love child. Hope isn't the one knocked up by some other married man. Sorry but the joke would be on Steffy not Hope.
    Quote SteffyFan01:
    Quote Hopeyougogirl:
    Quote babez: that is the shocking event. liam and hope are legally married in America and steffy is pregnant.
    liam will be married to one and the father of the other one's baby.
    so he can have both in some way .. his dream will come true!

By now it's not really shocking to some of us if this happened cuz we already predicted. I've said it all along they are married in Italy in a religious ceremony with a priest so in the eyes of God, Lope are married. Just not in the eyes of law. Marriage license is easy to get all Lope have to do is go down to courthouse, pay document fee, obtain a certified copy, and sign it. If Bell writes it this way, then Steffy would be an adulteress with a love child. IMO, the true shocker would be the pregnancy is planned by Bill and Steffy all along to trap Liam to Steffy for life.

Again Steffy would be an adultress only by default and even that's a long shot! It would be nothing compared to what Hope done!

#22   2013/01/28 07:16AM
    babez

Quote SteffyFan01
    I agree I'm sick of seeing weddings or almost weddings. Even though it would be a real cliff hanger Friday if Steffy shows up announces she's pregnant and then the show goes off...can you amagine the animosity that would be this board over that weekend lmao! I think something tragic is going to happen it would make for better drama! Him leaving with Steffy or still marrying Hope isn't much of a suprise to me!

you know what? i'm sick of liam and would like for another woman to come in and free both steffy and hope! they're both pathetic!

#23   2013/01/28 07:24AM
    Starlet2010

If Liam & Hope aren't citizens of Italy, so their marriage isn't valid. Steffy will never be an adulteress and baby Spencer isn't a love child. The only logical outcome, Liam and Hope sign their marriage license and jet off to Italy for another honeymoon and possible commitment ceremony. Steffy discovers the turn of events after the fact and rush off to Italy to tell Liam about the pregnancy. That's a creative twist on events. Flash back to Liam & Steffy's impromptu rendezvous in the Italian hotel room...Liam informs Steffy about the Spencer jet waiting for them on the runway. It's clear that the B&B writers might take a page from that book. Hope's big move is Liam & Hope returning to Italy. A little bit of the original Aspen trip will be apart of the storyline. Liam & Hope official gets married, Steffy chase the couple around Italy and Steffy suffers a tragic miscarriage. Maybe she'll fall back into the ocean. The shocking event contributes to a tragic miscarriage. Liam & Steffy are devastated by the loss, Steffy returns to Los Angeles truly heartbroken and meets someone new. Hope helps Liam cope with his loss and they fall back in love. FREE STEFFY AT LAST!!!!

#24   2013/01/28 07:28AM
    NancyNLV

It won't be a shocker if Steffy stops a wedding because then the triangle still goes on, Liam still loves Hope but he chooses to be with Steffy and continues to pine for Hope how will that be a shocker? The only shocker to me would be if Steffy or Hope drop him and hopefully Steffy will, she is suppose to be the level headed one and she will still have a part of Liam that Hope can't take. Maybe Steffy will have a dream in which her grandmother tells her to walk away she has a better life in the future.

#25   2013/01/28 07:43AM
    SteffyFan01

Quote babez: the reason i'm saying that is that SC posted an italian flag on his twitter account ... this, or brooke organizes another wedding and put the flag to "recreate" the "magic" of that wedding but it'd make no sense, even for brooke LOL

Do you know what the caption was that he put with that picture. The only pic I seen of anything like a flag looked like streamers on a stick lol. Like I said before I may be over looking it but I would like to see it.

#26   2013/01/28 07:48AM
    babez

Quote SteffyFan01:
    Quote babez: the reason i'm saying that is that SC posted an italian flag on his twitter account ... this, or brooke organizes another wedding and put the flag to "recreate" the "magic" of that wedding but it'd make no sense, even for brooke LOL

Do you know what the caption was that he put with that picture. The only pic I seen of anything like a flag looked like streamers on a stick lol. Like I said before I may be over looking it but I would like to see it.

sorry i have no idea! i've seen it posted on a board ...

#27   2013/01/28 07:52AM
    SteffyFan01

Quote babez:
    Quote SteffyFan01:

sorry i have no idea! i've seen it posted on a board ...

It's okay lol. I was just wondering if there was a picture of an Italian flag or if it was just an assumption made by a fan because of the streamer thing and they had those at the wedding Italy. You never know about spoilers these days lol!

#28   2013/01/28 08:18AM
    Starlet2010

Quote NancyNLV: It won't be a shocker if Steffy stops a wedding because then the triangle still goes on, Liam still loves Hope but he chooses to be with Steffy and continues to pine for Hope how will that be a shocker? The only shocker to me would be if Steffy or Hope drop him and hopefully Steffy will, she is suppose to be the level headed one and she will still have a part of Liam that Hope can't take. Maybe Steffy will have a dream in which her grandmother tells her to walk away she has a better life in the future.

Clearly Liam loves both Steffy & Hope. The problem is Steffy & Hope want Liam Spencer to commit to one of the women. I hope Stephanie visits in a dream and encourage Steffy to dump Liam for good.

#29   2013/01/28 08:41AM
    MsRichards

Quote babez:
    Quote talk:
    Quote babez: that is the shocking event. liam and hope are legally married in America and steffy is pregnant.
    liam will be married to one and the father of the other one's baby.
    so he can have both in some way .. his dream will come true!

babez....Where did you get this info?

Is it just a rumor?

yes it's a rumor and a personal opinion based on SC's twitter picture of an italian flag ..

why do people listen to rumours i will never. marriage legal my a**

#30   2013/01/28 05:46PM
    Barbyboo

And Hope could call a news conference. Liam and I are married and Liam is expecting! Haha

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list