List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: IMO the italian marriage is legal

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

IMO the italian marriage is legal

Started by babez at 2013/01/28 01:30AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/29 02:30AM, Views: 1920, Replies: 42
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/01/28 06:45AM
    Re: IMO the italian marriage is legal
    babez

Quote FlyerMCRS:
    Quote Hot old Gal: In order for this marriage to be LEGAL it had to be filed in their state of residence. It was never filed, Hope tore the marriage papers up. Their marriage is NOT legal.

VERY true!
    Hope needs to pack up Liam's house, her flannel nightshirt..and stuff Liam into a sack....and hijack
    the FC jet -- and they can both go live in Italy - happily
    forever after!

as i said Bell doesn't care about what makes sense or not legally speaking ... irrevocable trust anyone?

#12   2013/01/28 06:54AM
    Hopeyougogirl

Quote babez: that is the shocking event. liam and hope are legally married in America and steffy is pregnant.
    liam will be married to one and the father of the other one's baby.
    so he can have both in some way .. his dream will come true!

By now it's not really shocking to some of us if this happened cuz we already predicted. I've said it all along they are married in Italy in a religious ceremony with a priest so in the eyes of God, Lope are married. Just not in the eyes of law. Marriage license is easy to get all Lope have to do is go down to courthouse, pay document fee, obtain a certified copy, and sign it. If Bell writes it this way, then Steffy would be an adulteress with a love child. IMO, the true shocker would be the pregnancy is planned by Bill and Steffy all along to trap Liam to Steffy for life.

#13   2013/01/28 06:55AM
    SteffyFan01

I don't think its a rumor, loose lips says something about an Italian wedding in March I think. Granted there not always right but JMW twetted to a fan of here's she going to be in Italy during the spring and March is obviously in the Spring. The Italian flag though I think has nothing to do with it...I follow Scott Clifton on twitter and haven't seen that picture even though I may have over looked it. He posts unusual pictures all the time especially of his cats so it may just be something he saw and liked.

#14   2013/01/28 06:58AM
    SteffyFan01

Quote nannaroo:
    Quote babez: that is the shocking event. liam and hope are legally married in America and steffy is pregnant.

And it will also mean that Steffy got knocked up by a married man

Lmao only by default! Imo it only counts when someone knows there married and in this case everyone thought other wise, even the blushing Haha bride. It's nothing like what Hope did. And it dosent count if your married in your heart.

#15   2013/01/28 06:58AM
    myfavs100

If Bell went by REAL law, instead of made up law, Katie would be in prison for a federal felony for violating the HIPAA Act of 1996 and Thomas would own 30% of FC stock.

#16   2013/01/28 07:00AM
    SteffyFan01

Quote Hopeyougogirl:

By now it's not really shocking to some of us if this happened cuz we already predicted. I've said it all along they are married in Italy in a religious ceremony with a priest so in the eyes of God, Lope are married. Just not in the eyes of law. Marriage license is easy to get all Lope have to do is go down to courthouse, pay document fee, obtain a certified copy, and sign it. If Bell writes it this way, then Steffy would be an adulteress with a love child. IMO, the true shocker would be the pregnancy is planned by Bill and Steffy all along to trap Liam to Steffy for life.

Again Steffy would be an adultress only by default and even that's a long shot! It would be nothing compared to what Hope done!

#17   2013/01/28 07:03AM
    babez

Quote SteffyFan01: I don't think its a rumor, loose lips says something about an Italian wedding in March I think. Granted there not always right but JMW twetted to a fan of here's she going to be in Italy during the spring and March is obviously in the Spring. The Italian flag though I think has nothing to do with it...I follow Scott Clifton on twitter and haven't seen that picture even though I may have over looked it. He posts unusual pictures all the time especially of his cats so it may just be something he saw and liked.

oh so maybe Lope goes there to remarry and steffy stops the wedding?... i wouldn't like another wedding, its too much. them being still married would make more sense... another failed Lope wedding would be ridiculous at this point .. or the shock would be liam STILL marrying Hope but i don't believe it!

#18   2013/01/28 07:05AM
    Starlet2010

If this is true then there's a possibility that the pregnancy test is defective and Steffy isn't really pregnant. Or Steffy suffers a miscarriage while Liam re-marries Hope in Italy. Either way Steffy is finally free of Liam womanizer Spencer. Despite Steffy's loss, she can move onto a better man.

#19   2013/01/28 07:06AM
    Hopeyougogirl

It doesn't matter if it's by default. If Bell writes it this way, the whole world will view her as an adulteress with a love child. Hope isn't the one knocked up by some other married man. Sorry but the joke would be on Steffy not Hope.

Quote SteffyFan01:
    Quote Hopeyougogirl:

Again Steffy would be an adultress only by default and even that's a long shot! It would be nothing compared to what Hope done!

#20   2013/01/28 07:07AM
    SteffyFan01

Quote babez:
    Quote SteffyFan01: I don't think its a rumor, loose lips says something about an Italian wedding in March I think. Granted there not always right but JMW twetted to a fan of here's she going to be in Italy during the spring and March is obviously in the Spring. The Italian flag though I think has nothing to do with it...I follow Scott Clifton on twitter and haven't seen that picture even though I may have over looked it. He posts unusual pictures all the time especially of his cats so it may just be something he saw and liked.

oh so maybe Lope goes there to remarry and steffy stops the wedding?... i wouldn't like another wedding, its too much. them being still married would make more sense... another failed Lope wedding would be ridiculous at this point .. or the shock would be liam STILL marrying Hope but i don't believe it!

I agree I'm sick of seeing weddings or almost weddings. Even though it would be a real cliff hanger Friday if Steffy shows up announces she's pregnant and then the show goes off...can you amagine the animosity that would be this board over that weekend lmao! I think something tragic is going to happen it would make for better drama! Him leaving with Steffy or still marrying Hope isn't much of a suprise to me!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list