List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: What Is Brooke's Job Title...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What Is Brooke's Job Title...

Started by NinaBee at 2013/01/28 12:38AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/05 04:02AM, Views: 1109, Replies: 38
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/28 12:38AM
    What Is Brooke's Job Title...
    NinaBee

At Forrester Creations? Everyone else has one what is hers? All I could find is that she is an executive but executives do have job titles. She isn't CEO, CFO, President or Vice President. I only ask this question because people keep saying that Taylor has no right being at FC. Far as I'm concerned 50 Million dollars says that she does have a right to check on her investment.

Eric: CEO
    Rick: President
    Thomas: Co-Head Designer(for now)
    Thorne: Head of Shipping/Production
    Steffy: Head of PR and The Intimates Line
    Hope: HFTF Spokesperson
    Caroline: Designer

Again, I ask what does she do at FC? Any takers? Please convince me to why as she has a right to be there now. She is not an owner(neither is Rick but at least he is Eric's son) or a real job title.

#2   2013/01/28 05:09AM
    Re: What Is Brooke's Job Title...
    Tilda

[

quote]Quote NinaBee: At Forrester Creations? Everyone else has one what is hers? All I could find is that she is an executive but executives do have job titles. She isn't CEO, CFO, President or Vice President. I only ask this question because people keep saying that Taylor has no right being at FC. Far as I'm concerned 50 Million dollars says that she does have a right to check on her investment.

Again, I ask what does she do at FC? Any takers? Please convince me to why as she has a right to be there now. She is not an owner(neither is Rick but at least he is Eric's son) or a real job title.

She is in charge of keeping the male clients happy in the steam room.

#3   2013/01/28 05:33AM
    flocon123

SEX CO_ORDINATOR!

#4   2013/01/28 05:45AM
    FlyerMCRS

Quote NinaBee: At Forrester Creations? Everyone else has one what is hers? All I could find is that she is an executive but executives do have job titles. She isn't CEO, CFO, President or Vice President. I only ask this question because people keep saying that Taylor has no right being at FC. Far as I'm concerned 50 Million dollars says that she does have a right to check on her investment.

She's a dust-collecting EXPIRED CHEMIST....
    ...you can't helium, and you can't curium, so we might as well barium.

#5   2013/01/28 05:46AM
    FlyerMCRS

Quote nannaroo:
    Quote NinaBee: At Forrester Creations? Everyone else has one what is hers? All I could find is that she is an executive but executives do have job titles. She isn't CEO, CFO, President or Vice President. I only ask this question because people keep saying that Taylor has no right being at FC. Far as I'm concerned 50 Million dollars says that she does have a right to check on her investment.

She (Taylor) may have paid the 50million for the share in the beginning but then she signed them over to her daughter so now she has no reason to be at Forrester she has no shares and no investment and no business there

Sorry, but 50 million will get you in through the doors of ANYWHERE!!!

#6   2013/01/28 06:15AM
    Karen Marie

Good Post! I have no idea what her title is and what she actually does.

#7   2013/01/28 06:22AM
    saclean

LOL, she has no title. Her big discovery, a long time ago, isn't even talked about. She no longer is in the longerie business. She doesn't even have her own office. Doesn't Hope and Brooke share the same space in Eric and Rick's office? I think she is just an old dusty wannabee and has no business in the business.....much like her whole family.

#8   2013/01/28 07:42AM
    swantje

How about FORMER MAITRESSE EN TITRE? That was the title of the head-mistress if Louis XIV of France. This king wasn't very choosy when it came to his mistresses. A minister once told him that his newest mistress was nothing more than a kitchen maid. His answer was:"Oh REALLY? I didn't realise that. Y'all are SO FAR BENEATH ME, that I can't see the difference between a kitchen maid and a noble woman!" Eric is the same. He's so sexed up by the Logans that he can't see them for what they are!!!

#9   2013/01/28 07:49AM
    SteffyFan01

Quote nannaroo:

She (Taylor) may have paid the 50million for the share in the beginning but then she signed them over to her daughter so now she has no reason to be at Forrester she has no shares and no investment and no business there

Lmao I do believe Taylors children work there and she can visit them at work if she so wishes. Taylor is not there giving orders as if she is the boss everyday! The object of the board is for everyone to shed light on there opinion of Brookes title at Forrester not about Taylors! Ranting about Taylor dosent help the situation being disgussed about Brooke.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list