List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: When will Ridge return?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

When will Ridge return?

Started by bluejeanz at 2013/01/26 04:50PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/27 07:51PM, Views: 3284, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/01/26 04:50PM
    When will Ridge return?
    bluejeanz

I'm new to posting here and couldn't find anything relating to when (the new) Ridge is coming back to the show. Anyone hear anything yet?

#2   2013/01/26 04:54PM
    Re: When will Ridge return?
    Sapora

Quote bluejeanz: I'm new to posting here and couldn't find anything relating to when (the new) Ridge is coming back to the show. Anyone hear anything yet?

Sorry, have not heard anything. Don't even know if they are re-casting the role.

#3   2013/01/26 05:04PM
    bluejeanz

Quote Sapora:
    Quote bluejeanz: I'm new to posting here and couldn't find anything relating to when (the new) Ridge is coming back to the show. Anyone hear anything yet?

Sorry, have not heard anything. Don't even know if they are re-casting the role.

Thanks! I'm actually okay with him not returning at all. They need some new blood on the show to avoid the "everyone has slept with or been married to everyone on the show already" syndrome. Honestly, the family tree on this show must have one big fat trunk with no limbs.

#4   2013/01/26 06:27PM
    kushi

it is a shame that they got rid of Nick and Jackie - that was a way to add a rivalry with another fashion house and new people - it is beginning to get so entwined at Forrester it's getting almost incestuous

#5   2013/01/27 01:36AM
    redie589

I thought the show focused to much on Ridge. It's refreshing to not have the show 'all about Ridge'. I often wonder about the surprise exit As it seemed very unplanned. I think the show is doing fine without him.

#6   2013/01/27 07:06AM
    Fandango

I don't miss Ridge at all.

#7   2013/01/27 11:12AM
    beachgirl02840

I'm guessing just in time to see his ex-wife canoodling with dear ole dad or standing at the "altar".

#8   2013/01/27 07:32PM
    bluejeanz

Quote redie589: I thought the show focused to much on Ridge. It's refreshing to not have the show 'all about Ridge'. I often wonder about the surprise exit As it seemed very unplanned. I think the show is doing fine without him.

I think what happened was that Moss didn't advise the producers/writers in a timely manner that he was quitting the show which is why his exit was a little awkward. At least with Susan Flannery they gave her a proper S/L and exit. Kudos to the writers.

I didn't care for Ronn Moss. All he did was strut around. I'm looking forward to them giving Ridge a little 'toning down'.

#9   2013/01/27 07:50PM
    bnb fan

Ridge was pretty stale, but....if he were to come back, then at least Eric nd Bill wouldn't be the only two men for certain ladies on the show...oh and Thorne.

Both Ridge and Thorne in the back seat of the Bold....a bit bizarre, no?

On the one hand, I don't miss the Ridge that was, he was almost a place holder or something, but a new personality to Ridge after such a long hiatus...may be spicey good..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/27 07:51PM
    #10   2013/01/27 07:51PM
    Judi_bootie

I hope he comes back AFTER Brooke has sex with Bill. And maybe he gets to see it or something. Something has to stick to make him get her out of his system. He always knows it, and takes her back. If he sees it, maybe he won't be able to get it out of his mind. That with Bill being his enemy should do it.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list