List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Rick is a Forrester !

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rick is a Forrester !

Started by Vettey at 2013/01/25 12:48PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/31 09:55AM, Views: 1423, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2013/01/30 09:56PM
    Re: Rick is a Forrester !
    beckyt

Quote Vettey:
    Quote beckyt: rick is a Forrester by a shameful time and act on Ericks part! He never should of married brooke but we all have seen Erick do alot of things he should be ashamed of like playing honey bear with Donna. rick is a stain that never should of happened to Ridges kids he shouldn.t exist! but he does and hes an azz!

Do you feel the same way about Bridget who is older and as I remember it there was a paternity test to prove that Bridget was not Ridge's but Eric's! Now that is was a shameful act!

You know I like Bridget she seems to be a very nice girl , but yes Briget should have never had happened either Erick should be ashamed of himself but at least Bridget doesn,t act like rick does! At least you can say Bridget is a nice girl since she is ans was born by what Erick did but yes rick is a bad stain nothing good comes from rick and as far as him and Bridget Erick should be ashamed of himself for what he did!

#42   2013/01/30 10:03PM
    Judi_bootie

Quote SteffyFan01:
    Quote Lady Jaye: Wasn't Ridge Stephanie son, and Eric adopted him and gave him the Forester name. But Thorne is the true blood son of Eric. Can someone check that? If thats the case then Thomas and Steffy are not bloodline Foresters if Ridge is the father. That makes Rick a true Forester. Like it or not !!!

When Ridge was born he was thought to ne Erics even after blood tests that proved he was Erics it later changed! No one is saying by blood he isn't a Forrester but Rick always says he's a Logan and he is but he puts that before being a Forrester unless it suites him otherwise No Steffy, Thomas, and RJ (Brooke and Ridges son) aren't Forresters by blood....but Eric the only person with an opinion that matters feel they are Forresters in every way that counts!

Yes, legally he was Eric's too. A child legally belongs to the husband if they are married.
    But besides that, Ridge, Steffy, Thomas are all entitled to Forrester just like Forresters because they are blood of Stephanies and she was just as much Forrester as Eric. Maybe more so at times. What makes it only Eric's to give?

#43   2013/01/31 01:16AM
    brunetteontop

I consider rick a logan cuz he himself has said that he is a logan first. don't remember the exact epi but i am sure he did say this. and honestly if it wan't for douglas money and connections there wouldnt be a FC today. and if it wasn't for steffy scheming to get the company back there wouldnt be a company for eric either. it would have been complete logan territory. with logan royalty ( barf) on top. and then we wouldnt have this discussion cuz it would have suited the logans right and noone would have a problem with being called a logan.

#44   2013/01/31 01:16AM
    brunetteontop

I consider rick a logan cuz he himself has said that he is a logan first. don't remember the exact epi but i am sure he did say this. and honestly if it wan't for douglas money and connections there wouldnt be a FC today. and if it wasn't for steffy scheming to get the company back there wouldnt be a company for eric either. it would have been complete logan territory. with logan royalty ( barf) on top. and then we wouldnt have this discussion cuz it would have suited the logans right and noone would have a problem with being called a logan.

#45   2013/01/31 07:14AM
    Karen Marie

Quote Vettey: So why does Taylor and Thomas call him (Rick) a Logan! Why does Taylor refer to Rick as only "Brooke" son! If I were Eric I might want my Biological Son, whom I raised,has my DNA instead of a grandson whom I love but isn't really mine, running something I put my heart and soul into!

Who cares if your name is Forrester or whatever...it's only a name.
    The question is: "Is Rick a great person"?
    I like the old Rick...some good and some bad.
    I don't like the new Rick with a ego the size of Ridge's ego.

#46   2013/01/31 07:41AM
    Tilda

Rick could be a Marone. Brooke was screwing Ridge and Eric at the time. Ridge rejected her. Brooke never knows who her children belong to.

#47   2013/01/31 07:49AM
    Karen Marie

Quote Tilda: Rick could be a Marone. Brooke was screwing Ridge and Eric at the time. Ridge rejected her. Brooke never knows who her children belong to.

That would be interesting if Rick really wasn't a Forrester, but Ridges son!!!! You should start a post "Rick is not a Forrester, but is Ridge's son". That would be funny. Rick and Ridge hate each other...Father and Son now!

#48   2013/01/31 09:55AM
    HappyGreetings

I know this is just a soap opera but for anyone who has ever been adopted or adopted a child can tell you that blood relation means nothing. Yes,yes I agree, Rick is the biological son of Eric but the writers don't seem to care about this issue like the viewers do. Everyone gets so up in arms crying "boo hoo, Steffy and Thomas are Marones, oh my gosh"! Blah, blah, blah! I mean really, didn't Rick steal Forrester Creation designs and give them to one their biggest competitors Jackie M? Nice President! Real good qualifications. Yes, yes, I know, it was to get at Ridge but isn't the little idiot hurting his Dad Eric in the process. Eric just better hope Rick and Caroline stay together for life cause without her designs he would just be talentless icky Ricky who just knows how to steal. In my opinion, the President should NOT be Icky Ricky, or Thomas. It should be someone who has more experience. Hey how about one of his daughters? I am surprised that everyone thinks Thorne should be President? Why? Cause he is a man? What about one of Eric's daughters? They can carry the torch too. Why can't a woman run Forrester Creations? By the way, why are all the women so weak and chasing after the same men, fighting over them dogs. C'mon, writers make these women stronger, and give them better men. I am sick of the two woman one man love triangle!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list