List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Rick is a Forrester !

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rick is a Forrester !

Started by Vettey at 2013/01/25 12:48PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/31 09:55AM, Views: 1299, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/01/29 12:13AM
    Re: Rick is a Forrester !
    NinaBee

Quote WinstonsMom:
    Quote NinaBee:
    Quote WinstonsMom:
    Quote NinaBee:
    Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote WinstonsMom:
    Quote beckyt: rick is a Forrester by a shameful time and act on Ericks part! He never should of married brooke but we all have seen Erick do alot of things he should be ashamed of like playing honey bear with Donna. rick is a stain that never should of happened to Ridges kids he shouldn.t exist! but he does and hes an azz!

Rick is a stain?

With that line of thought, then so is Ridge.

But that means Rick is still a Forrester by blood, and Ridge and family are faux-Forresters.

Wow this again??!!

I know right. Who cares. If you go on any soap site and look at character profiles Ridge, Steffy, Thomas and Taylor are Forresters although Ridge's biological father is Massimo Marone. This is irrelevant to the current s/l. It will only matter if Massimo shows back up and buys Steffy and Thomas their own fashion house to get away from the LOWgan trash at FC.

No, it only matters when Rick is proclaimed as NOT a Forrester. It is a matter of semantics...if Rick is presumed to not be a Forrester, than neither is Ridge, for better reasons.

I never said that Icky Ricky wasn't a Forrester. It's just that, why keep bringing this up when we already know the answer. It's only brought up to discredit the heritage of the brunette ones, period. Marcus is never brought up and he isn't a Forrester by "blood". If he was brought into this debate then I would say it was legitimate but since he never is then I know this a ruse to bash the dark haired ones.

LOL!!! The original post is asking why Thomas and Steffy refer to Rick FORRESTER as a Logan?

So this HAS to do with Steffy and Thomas, and how they perceive things. Not posters...

So, no ruse to bash "the dark haired ones" (your words) by any posters, it just happens to be that Steffy and Thomas are bashing, well, the "blond ones", since that is where you care to go with this, in your words.

And, for the record, as stated again and again, Rick IS a Forrester, and a truer one than those bashers Steffy and Thomas.

Icky Ricky himself said he is a Logan first. He is only a Forrester when it suits him despite the fact of his lineage. Hence, when he was the President of FC the first time he betrayed his dear old dad who put him in charge by giving the "MARONES" his "FAMILY'S" the Forresters designs. So I'm on Steffy and Thomas' side Rick is a LOWgan. No self respecting Forrester would put their family's legacy on the line like Icky Ricky did. If it wasn't for Steffy what would Rick be the President of? I'm guessing The Grand Pubahs.

#32   2013/01/29 12:07PM
    Karen Marie

Quote Vettey: So why does Taylor and Thomas call him (Rick) a Logan! Why does Taylor refer to Rick as only "Brooke" son! If I were Eric I might want my Biological Son, whom I raised,has my DNA instead of a grandson whom I love but isn't really mine, running something I put my heart and soul into!

Your right...Rick is a Forrester. They killed his character: being good boy. I like the old Rick much better...he was interesting then.

#33   2013/01/29 12:21PM
    Prego

This might be true Vettey, however I though Thorne was a Forrester or is I wrong. Whether it got experience or not I thought for once they could made him president of the company since Ridge and Stephanie gone.

#34   2013/01/29 08:52PM
    Nicoletta

Quote WinstonsMom:
    Quote beckyt: rick is a Forrester by a shameful time and act on Ericks part! He never should of married brooke but we all have seen Erick do alot of things he should be ashamed of like playing honey bear with Donna. rick is a stain that never should of happened to Ridges kids he shouldn.t exist! but he does and hes an azz!

Rick is a stain?

But that means Rick is still a Forrester by blood, and Ridge and family are faux-Forresters.

This thread IS NOT ABOUT RIDGE.

#35   2013/01/29 09:03PM
    Nauntieann

Thomas just made a big mess of things when he was in charge.

#36   2013/01/29 09:34PM
    MsLady1020

Quote Vettey: So why does Taylor and Thomas call him (Rick) a Logan! Why does Taylor refer to Rick as only "Brooke" son! If I were Eric I might want my Biological Son, whom I raised,has my DNA instead of a grandson whom I love but isn't really mine, running something I put my heart and soul into!

NO KIDDING Rick is a Forrester, hmm, I just knew he was a Marone or a Spencer, nah, Rick couldn't be a Spencer he's not man enough, lmao!!!!

Biological son or not after how Rick stole designs to give to the competition I wouldn't trust him with a paper clip. Rick may have a little knowledge just from being in Paris but he doesn't come close to being business savvy like Thomas. Thomas is what I call a GQ Man, style, smarts, alot of good ideas, while Rick is a Comic Book Man, fake, no ideas at all, and couldn't trace a design if it was already sketched on paper. Rick thinks he is entitled while Thomas believes in hard work and everyone knows the saying that...."hard work pays off" but Rick knows nothing other than...."I can't design so I'll use someone elses even if I have to steal it", lol.

#37   2013/01/30 09:39PM
    Lady Jaye

Wasn't Ridge Stephanie son, and Eric adopted him and gave him the Forester name. But Thorne is the true blood son of Eric. Can someone check that? If thats the case then Thomas and Steffy are not bloodline Foresters if Ridge is the father. That makes Rick a true Forester. Like it or not !!!

#38   2013/01/30 09:45PM
    Judi_bootie

Quote Steffy rocks: If we go by that "logic" Hope shouldn't even be able to set foot in the Building...

There ya go. But Hope and Rick do have more in common than their mother. They are both the family stain. Rick for the Forresters, and Hope for the Logan's.

#39   2013/01/30 09:50PM
    beckyt

Quote WinstonsMom:

Rick is a stain?

No Ridge isnt Steffanie never left her husband to make a baby with another man Steffanie was single when she concieved Ridge. Erick left his wife for a woman half his age to then produce a baby with her thats what he did to Steffanie!! Rick is a stain in a dark period of Ericks life first of all he should have never left Steffanie Rick should of never have happened it was awful when Steffanie had to watch Erick marry brooke!

#40   2013/01/30 09:55PM
    SteffyFan01

Quote Lady Jaye: Wasn't Ridge Stephanie son, and Eric adopted him and gave him the Forester name. But Thorne is the true blood son of Eric. Can someone check that? If thats the case then Thomas and Steffy are not bloodline Foresters if Ridge is the father. That makes Rick a true Forester. Like it or not !!!

When Ridge was born he was thought to ne Erics even after blood tests that proved he was Erics it later changed! No one is saying by blood he isn't a Forrester but Rick always says he's a Logan and he is but he puts that before being a Forrester unless it suites him otherwise No Steffy, Thomas, and RJ (Brooke and Ridges son) aren't Forresters by blood....but Eric the only person with an opinion that matters feel they are Forresters in every way that counts!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list