List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Rick is a Forrester !

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rick is a Forrester !

Started by Vettey at 2013/01/25 12:48PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/31 09:55AM, Views: 1376, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/01/28 11:11PM
    Re: Rick is a Forrester !
    WinstonsMom

Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote WinstonsMom:
    Quote beckyt: rick is a Forrester by a shameful time and act on Ericks part! He never should of married brooke but we all have seen Erick do alot of things he should be ashamed of like playing honey bear with Donna. rick is a stain that never should of happened to Ridges kids he shouldn.t exist! but he does and hes an azz!

Rick is a stain?

With that line of thought, then so is Ridge.

But that means Rick is still a Forrester by blood, and Ridge and family are faux-Forresters.

Wow this again??!!

Yeah, I guess it needs to be repeated.

#22   2013/01/28 11:15PM
    Nicoletta

Quote WinstonsMom:
    Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote WinstonsMom:
    Quote beckyt: rick is a Forrester by a shameful time and act on Ericks part! He never should of married brooke but we all have seen Erick do alot of things he should be ashamed of like playing honey bear with Donna. rick is a stain that never should of happened to Ridges kids he shouldn.t exist! but he does and hes an azz!

Rick is a stain?

But that means Rick is still a Forrester by blood, and Ridge and family are faux-Forresters.

Wow this again??!!

Yeah, I guess it needs to be repeated.

Not really.

#23   2013/01/28 11:15PM
    NinaBee

Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote WinstonsMom:

Rick is a stain?

Wow this again??!!

I know right. Who cares. If you go on any soap site and look at character profiles Ridge, Steffy, Thomas and Taylor are Forresters although Ridge's biological father is Massimo Marone. This is irrelevant to the current s/l. It will only matter if Massimo shows back up and buys Steffy and Thomas their own fashion house to get away from the LOWgan trash at FC.

#24   2013/01/28 11:19PM
    NinaBee

Quote WinstonsMom:

Rick is a stain?

Hope is the biggest stain of them all. She's a Sharpe, yet she still is allowed in FC. What is she entited to? At least Marcus was adopted and has the Forrester last name.

#25   2013/01/28 11:21PM
    WinstonsMom

Quote NinaBee:
    Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote WinstonsMom:

Rick is a stain?

Wow this again??!!

I know right. Who cares. If you go on any soap site and look at character profiles Ridge, Steffy, Thomas and Taylor are Forresters although Ridge's biological father is Massimo Marone. This is irrelevant to the current s/l. It will only matter if Massimo shows back up and buys Steffy and Thomas their own fashion house to get away from the LOWgan trash at FC.

No, it only matters when Rick is proclaimed as NOT a Forrester. It is a matter of semantics...if Rick is presumed to not be a Forrester, than neither is Ridge, for better reasons.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/28 11:22PM
    #26   2013/01/28 11:26PM
    WinstonsMom

Quote NinaBee:
    Quote WinstonsMom:

Rick is a stain?

Hope is the biggest stain of them all. She's a Sharpe, yet she still is allowed in FC. What is she entited to? At least Marcus was adopted and has the Forrester last name.

This thread is NOT ABOUT HOPE.

#27   2013/01/28 11:33PM
    NinaBee

Quote WinstonsMom:
    Quote NinaBee:
    Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote WinstonsMom:

Rick is a stain?

Wow this again??!!

No, it only matters when Rick is proclaimed as NOT a Forrester. It is a matter of semantics...if Rick is presumed to not be a Forrester, than neither is Ridge, for better reasons.

I never said that Icky Ricky wasn't a Forrester. It's just that, why keep bringing this up when we already know the answer. It's only brought up to discredit the heritage of the brunette ones, period. Marcus is never brought up and he isn't a Forrester by "blood". If he was brought into this debate then I would say it was legitimate but since he never is then I know this a ruse to bash the dark haired ones.

#28   2013/01/28 11:35PM
    NinaBee

Quote WinstonsMom:
    Quote NinaBee:
    Quote WinstonsMom:

Rick is a stain?

No it isn't but since you brought up the family stains, I figured why leave her out of the conversation.

#29   2013/01/28 11:37PM
    WinstonsMom

Quote NinaBee:
    Quote WinstonsMom:
    Quote NinaBee:
    Quote WinstonsMom:

Rick is a stain?

No it isn't but since you brought up the family stains, I figured why leave her out of the conversation.

I wasn't the one who brought up "stain". FYI...

#30   2013/01/28 11:54PM
    WinstonsMom

Quote NinaBee:
    Quote WinstonsMom:
    Quote NinaBee:
    Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote WinstonsMom:

Rick is a stain?

Wow this again??!!

I never said that Icky Ricky wasn't a Forrester. It's just that, why keep bringing this up when we already know the answer. It's only brought up to discredit the heritage of the brunette ones, period. Marcus is never brought up and he isn't a Forrester by "blood". If he was brought into this debate then I would say it was legitimate but since he never is then I know this a ruse to bash the dark haired ones.

LOL!!! The original post is asking why Thomas and Steffy refer to Rick FORRESTER as a Logan?

So this HAS to do with Steffy and Thomas, and how they perceive things. Not posters...

So, no ruse to bash "the dark haired ones" (your words) by any posters, it just happens to be that Steffy and Thomas are bashing, well, the "blond ones", since that is where you care to go with this, in your words.

And, for the record, as stated again and again, Rick IS a Forrester, and a truer one than those bashers Steffy and Thomas.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list