List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Rick is a Forrester !

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rick is a Forrester !

Started by Vettey at 2013/01/25 12:48PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/31 09:55AM, Views: 1293, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/01/27 09:17PM
    Re: Rick is a Forrester !
    beckyt

rick is a Forrester by a shameful time and act on Ericks part! He never should of married brooke but we all have seen Erick do alot of things he should be ashamed of like playing honey bear with Donna. rick is a stain that never should of happened to Ridges kids he shouldn.t exist! but he does and hes an azz!

#12   2013/01/28 07:54PM
    Vettey

Quote beckyt: rick is a Forrester by a shameful time and act on Ericks part! He never should of married brooke but we all have seen Erick do alot of things he should be ashamed of like playing honey bear with Donna. rick is a stain that never should of happened to Ridges kids he shouldn.t exist! but he does and hes an azz!

Do you feel the same way about Bridget who is older and as I remember it there was a paternity test to prove that Bridget was not Ridge's but Eric's! Now that is was a shameful act!

#13   2013/01/28 07:54PM
    Vettey

Quote beckyt: rick is a Forrester by a shameful time and act on Ericks part! He never should of married brooke but we all have seen Erick do alot of things he should be ashamed of like playing honey bear with Donna. rick is a stain that never should of happened to Ridges kids he shouldn.t exist! but he does and hes an azz!

Do you feel the same way about Bridget who is older and as I remember it there was a paternity test to prove that Bridget was not Ridge's but Eric's! Now that is was a shameful act!

#14   2013/01/28 08:09PM
    Vettey

Quote Judi_bootie:
    Quote Vettey: So why does Taylor and Thomas call him (Rick) a Logan! Why does Taylor refer to Rick as only "Brooke" son! If I were Eric I might want my Biological Son, whom I raised,has my DNA instead of a grandson whom I love but isn't really mine, running something I put my heart and soul into!

Eric never had much "raising" to do with Rick. Gave him a hug now and then and had him to family dinners. But Rick wasn't really living with Eric. He lived with Ridge more than Eric, and Eric as we know isn't really a hands on dad. He loves the word, but doesn't do much parenting.
    RJ is a Forrester too, doesn't mean he should be running anything.

RJ is a little kid and can't run a Hot Dog Stand! That is the way they treat children on this show they are born and we see them a lot! Then we see less of them when they start school-until they get older! You never see them playing soccer, learning to drive, first dances or jounior high school graduations! They are treated as background! But, that doesn't mean that Eric didn't raise him! I have never heard Rick complain about Eric not being around-the way Thomas and Steffy does about Ridge!

#15   2013/01/28 08:09PM
    Vettey

Quote Judi_bootie:
    Quote Vettey: So why does Taylor and Thomas call him (Rick) a Logan! Why does Taylor refer to Rick as only "Brooke" son! If I were Eric I might want my Biological Son, whom I raised,has my DNA instead of a grandson whom I love but isn't really mine, running something I put my heart and soul into!

Eric never had much "raising" to do with Rick. Gave him a hug now and then and had him to family dinners. But Rick wasn't really living with Eric. He lived with Ridge more than Eric, and Eric as we know isn't really a hands on dad. He loves the word, but doesn't do much parenting.

RJ is a little kid and can't run a Hot Dog Stand! That is the way they treat children on this show they are born and we see them a lot! Then we see less of them when they start school-until they get older! You never see them playing soccer, learning to drive, first dances or jounior high school graduations! They are treated as background! But, that doesn't mean that Eric didn't raise him! I have never heard Rick complain about Eric not being around-the way Thomas and Steffy does about Ridge!

#16   2013/01/28 08:09PM
    Brenna3

Quote Judi_bootie:

Brooke wanted Ridge to raise rick. She did everything she could to make Ridge feel guilty when Rick already had a dad. Brooke wasn't up for making Eric a part of that and Eric was and after thought to that relationship.

#17   2013/01/28 08:11PM
    txwildcat

Quote Vettey:

Bridget is actually YOUNGER than Rick.

#18   2013/01/28 08:23PM
    Vettey

Quote txwildcat:
    Quote Vettey:

Bridget is actually YOUNGER than Rick.

oops my bad!

#19   2013/01/28 11:06PM
    WinstonsMom

Rick is a stain?

With that line of thought, then so is Ridge.

But that means Rick is still a Forrester by blood, and Ridge and family are faux-Forresters.

#20   2013/01/28 11:09PM
    Nicoletta

Quote WinstonsMom:

Rick is a stain?

With that line of thought, then so is Ridge.

But that means Rick is still a Forrester by blood, and Ridge and family are faux-Forresters.

Wow this again??!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list