List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Katie holding out?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Katie holding out?

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/01/21 12:28PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/22 02:06AM, Views: 657, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/21 12:28PM
    Katie holding out?
    Barbyboo

Don't think Bill will put up with that....she's been home awhile...now no liquor and no nookie. Bills batting zero...

#2   2013/01/21 12:42PM
    Re: Katie holding out?
    Rilynne

Quote Barbyboo: Don't think Bill will put up with that....she's been home awhile...now no liquor and no nookie. Bills batting zero...

A man like Bill needs some loving.... just like Brooke said

Seriously though I wouldn't be able to hold out from Bill. Katie must be made of stone.

#3   2013/01/21 06:49PM
    Barbyboo

And Broke has lots of experience...and Katie is going to loose Bill

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/21 06:50PM
    #4   2013/01/21 08:03PM
    Layngel

Quote Barbyboo: And Broke has lots of experience...and Katie is going to loose Bill

Lol, I am not sure who the loser in this would be. Bill gets Brooke, Katie loses him?
    I don't know, I know Katie is being distant and way too controlling, but she almost died and had a mental breakdown. If Bill really "loved her" then, I mean...c'mon-Brooke???
    Sure Katie shouldn't have left, but Bill didn't need to go after such an easy target (no pun intended).
    Brooke was 'heartbroken' over Stephanie, and Bill was over Katie, and they just fell into each others arms due to grief? I would believe that if I believe either Brooke or Bill had real emotions. I mean, you fall in love because of a balloon ride. That makes me lololol.
    There is no real love involved here with any of them, so honestly they should all 3 go their separate ways.

#5   2013/01/21 08:12PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote Layngel:
    Quote Barbyboo: And Broke has lots of experience...and Katie is going to loose Bill

Lol, I am not sure who the loser in this would be. Bill gets Brooke, Katie loses him?
    I don't know, I know Katie is being distant and way too controlling, but she almost died and had a mental breakdown. If Bill really "loved her" then, I mean...c'mon-Brooke???
    Sure Katie shouldn't have left, but Bill didn't need to go after such an easy target (no pun intended).
    Brooke was 'heartbroken' over Stephanie, and Bill was over Katie, and they just fell into each others arms due to grief? I would believe that if I believe either Brooke or Bill had real emotions. I mean, you fall in love because of a balloon ride. That makes me lololol.
    There is no real love involved here with any of them, so honestly they should all 3 go their separate ways.

You know...as Tripin47 pointed out...Bill and Brooke were going home to have their "wedding night" after Bill put Stephanie's ring on her finger. ITA with that...Brooke and Bill looked devastated that Katie was home, happy, alive and well. Great sister, huh?

Brooke will sleep with Bill and it will be justified because Katie wasn't putting out. Just watch.

#6   2013/01/21 08:19PM
    Layngel

I bet you are right. Then the 'mare' will get her 'stallion' and they will last a whole 2 weeks. I just don't see Brooke or Bill in any long term deals. They are too much into themselves, imo.

#7   2013/01/21 08:24PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote Layngel: I bet you are right. Then the 'mare' will get her 'stallion' and they will last a whole 2 weeks. I just don't see Brooke or Bill in any long term deals. They are too much into themselves, imo.

They are...and Bill likes a woman who has substance and complexity...that is why he is so enamoured with Steffy.

Once Bill has sex with Brooke a few times, that will be it. He knows she has no real depth and will become a bore almost immediately.

#8   2013/01/21 08:29PM
    Layngel

Quote LoganH8tr:
    Quote Layngel: I bet you are right. Then the 'mare' will get her 'stallion' and they will last a whole 2 weeks. I just don't see Brooke or Bill in any long term deals. They are too much into themselves, imo.

They are...and Bill likes a woman who has substance and complexity...that is why he is so enamoured with Steffy.

Once Bill has sex with Brooke a few times, that will be it. He knows she has no real depth and will become a bore almost immediately.

Yes, that has always been in the back of my mind with his obsession with Liam being with Steffy. I think he is still really attracted to her.
    I know it's a soap, but slightly creepy. I mean, suppose Liam and Steffy do make it. Will Bill secretly long for her? The Logan sisters sampling each others men? I think they need to add some new characters, this is getting borderline gross.

#9   2013/01/21 08:31PM
    bnb fan

Quote Rilynne:
    Quote Barbyboo: Don't think Bill will put up with that....she's been home awhile...now no liquor and no nookie. Bills batting zero...

A man like Bill needs some loving.... just like Brooke said

Seriously though I wouldn't be able to hold out from Bill. Katie must be made of stone.

Katie's just making it way too easy for Brooke, driving Bill away is not good with Brooke hawking each move for an opening. The romantic evening...a total front so Katie can let her guard down

#10   2013/01/21 08:48PM
    LoganH8tr

Quote Layngel:
    Quote LoganH8tr:

Yes, that has always been in the back of my mind with his obsession with Liam being with Steffy. I think he is still really attracted to her.
    I know it's a soap, but slightly creepy. I mean, suppose Liam and Steffy do make it. Will Bill secretly long for her? The Logan sisters sampling each others men? I think they need to add some new characters, this is getting borderline gross.

The Logans have made this show incestuous the minute that Brooke had sex with Eric...her OWN mother's true love. Then to add more nastiness to that, she bred him some Logan spawn and then sic her prostituting sister, Donna, on him.

Bill does secretly desire Steffy...but he knows that she is the best woman for his son. Remember when they were married, Bill was having daydreams of Steffy? Can't blame him though...she is the hottest female on that soap with the best body.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list