List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: 3.783 M viewers 1-2-2013

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

3.783 M viewers 1-2-2013

Started by myfavs100 at 2013/01/12 06:48PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/12 10:13PM, Views: 496, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/01/12 06:48PM
    3.783 M viewers 1-2-2013
    myfavs100

....according to SoapOperaNetwork.

The big scenes were Caroline falling, and Steffy getting Hope out of Liam's head, and Steffy and Liam making love. The spoilers had Liam and Steffy in the beach house.

I do not remember any day when B&B had more viewers. This should make it clear that Steffy and Liam together bring higher ratings.

#2   2013/01/12 07:56PM
    Re: 3.783 M viewers 1-2-2013
    Nicoletta

Quote myfavs100: ....according to SoapOperaNetwork.

The big scenes were Caroline falling, and Steffy getting Hope out of Liam's head, and Steffy and Liam making love. The spoilers had Liam and Steffy in the beach house.

I do not remember any day when B&B had more viewers. This should make it clear that Steffy and Liam together bring higher ratings.

Very clear! Thanks Myfavs.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/12 07:57PM
    #3   2013/01/12 08:05PM
    Tayfam

Thanks. I think Bell got the message. I think this new Hope is the final straw for KM. If she can't produce I believe Bell will exercise that out clause.

#4   2013/01/12 08:20PM
    Mljj

Quote Tayfam:

Thanks. I think Bell got the message. I think this new Hope is the final straw for KM. If she can't produce I believe Bell will exercise that out clause.

Oh I hope he gets the message! This is great news!

#5   2013/01/12 10:02PM
    cello

Quote Tayfam:

That would be like Christmas all over again!

#6   2013/01/12 10:13PM
    BOSCO_BABE

or people tuned in to see what happens between bill and caroline and it had nothing to do with ..yucky liam and steffy..i know for one i couldn't wait for those scenes to be over..SO THERE...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list