List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: sneak peek at Monday's episode

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

sneak peek at Monday's episode

Started by YOUNGESTER at 2013/01/11 05:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/14 07:05AM, Views: 2193, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/11 05:30PM
    sneak peek at Monday's episode
    YOUNGESTER

I hvae one word for LIAAM, RUN AS FAST AND AS FARE FROM HOPE AS YOU CAN. If she thinks so little of you as to say I'm moving back in
    after you have clearly told her that you have moved on and happy with your life Then She Is Clearly Delusional And Crazy.And She needs some serious help to her problems.

#2   2013/01/11 05:48PM
    Re: sneak peek at Monday's episode
    ParithBaby

Quote YOUNGESTER: I hvae one word for LIAAM, RUN AS FAST AND AS FARE FROM HOPE AS YOU CAN. If she thinks so little of you as to say I'm moving back in
    after you have clearly told her that you have moved on and happy with your life Then She Is Clearly Delusional And Crazy.And She needs some serious help to her problems.

Oh please let her say it...Bell is really on the ball now...He has Hope saying and doing everything Steffy was bashed for doing....I can't wait to read the threads that's will be excusing Hope...gonna bring lots of laughs....

#3   2013/01/11 06:00PM
    vanig

Steffy NEVER acted that way, she let Liam make up his own mind. He did, he choose her. The princess has never cared about Liams feelings, it's all about her.

#4   2013/01/11 06:06PM
    lil73

Quote vanig: Steffy NEVER acted that way, she let Liam make up his own mind. He did, he choose her. The princess has never cared about Liams feelings, it's all about her.

ARE YOU FRICKEN KIDDING ME????? Steffy NEVER acted that way. OH MY GOD. She would corner Liam EVERY fricken opportunity to tell him Hope was bad for him, she was great for him. Hope was too much drama. EVERY and I mean EVERY single opportunity she got in Liam's face. She would go to her house in her panties and bra and throw herself at Liam.

Hope is immitidating Steffy. So for all those people who said if Liam and Hope LOVE each other then NOTHING Steffy can do can split them up. Same thing goes here.

#5   2013/01/11 06:07PM
    ParithBaby

Quote vanig: Steffy NEVER acted that way, she let Liam make up his own mind. He did, he choose her. The princess has never cared about Liams feelings, it's all about her.

i'm a steffy fan trust and Bell had steffy lowing herself to get Liam...I recall steffy going to Liam when Hope went to paris, only difference Liam was happy to spend time with steffy, i loved the look on his face today when Hope was talking...priceless...But Steffy came out on top, bell had her to learn from her mistakes...Hope is a big fake, as we all knew that character could ever be...

#6   2013/01/12 02:13AM
    watchdog

Quote ParithBaby:

i'm a steffy fan trust and Bell had steffy lowing herself to get Liam...I recall steffy going to Liam when Hope went to paris, only difference Liam was happy to spend time with steffy, i loved the look on his face today when Hope was talking...priceless...But Steffy came out on top, bell had her to learn from her mistakes...Hope is a big fake, as we all knew that character could ever be...

ITA. Steffy did her share of manipulating. But she never got violent nor did she ever go to her Home when Hope was living there and hung out when neither onr was home. She never touched Hopes belongings. This child is dangerously delustional.Liams probably scared at this point. A new attitude I think not, signs of a mental breakdown.

#7   2013/01/13 02:06PM
    billsgal

Taylor: Well, I think Liam needs to do exactly what she said. He needs to either make a choice to stay with you--

Ridge: Or you let him go.

Steffy: (Sighs)

Ridge: Sweetheart, you've been committed to him through the marriage and beyond. You've always done what he wanted to do, but you can't live that way forever.

Taylor: Right. If he wants a life of uncertainty, he can have that with Hope all he wants. But if he's going to rely on you, then he's going to have to do the same.

Steffy: I think I should take you with me and let you do the talking.

Taylor: Okay, so now if it doesn't work out the way you want?

Steffy: Then I'll be in Antigua. Hey, I will even leave you a trail of little paper umbrellas from my mai tais.
    ============================================================
    Liam: I'm sorry. Can we review this-- this proposition you made or ultimatum or whatever it is?

Steffy: Well, I'm sure you're tired of being jerked around. Look, we can debate which of the three of us the jerking around has been coming from, but I don't even think it matters anymore. It's exhausting. It's the cause of too many disappointments. It's the cause of too many tears, not to mention all the weddings that have gone belly-up.
    Steffy: So how does it feel to hold my fate in your hands?

Liam: Uh... familiar.

Steffy: You're awfully good at it. So what's the verdict? Am I going to a tropical paradise to lick my wounds?

Liam: (Sighs)

Steffy: Or am I moving back in with the man I love?
    Steffy: Think about it before you answer, okay? Weigh the pros and the cons.

Steffy: You and me, making hot nights like this even hotter, early morning walks on the beach, sharing our lives with each other, and knowing that I would never, ever leave you. And then behind door number two, you have Hope, a girl who bails on you, walks out on you over and over again, who needs to grow up and learn about compromise and commitment. You don't have to wait. You do have another option. Me.

Liam: It--

Steffy: You know what?

Steffy: Here's how I see it, okay?

Liam: Okay.

Steffy: Okay, you... (Sighs) Found a note from your wife on your wedding day that said "Good-bye." You turn to your ex-wife, me, and things get a little, you know, hot and heavy. But then we realized it was a big misunderstanding, right? And that she didn't write the note. And Hope forgave you. But then we have a bigger problem. The tablet accidentally records us in your hotel room.

Steffy: Hope watches the video, and she completely flips out.

Liam: Understandably.

Steffy: Yeah. I-I'm not denying that, no. But then the papers arrive to validate the marriage, and what does Hope do? She rips the papers up. She walks out on you. She goes back to her mommy's place. Tell me, Liam, is this really the life you want to have?

Steffy: My point is Hope always walks out on you. That's how she deals with her problems. You know, I have never walked out on you, and I never will.

Liam: Never's a long time, Steffy.

Steffy: And I can still say that. Whether your marriage is valid or not in this country, you and Hope, you both said your vows, and it was real.

Liam: I agree.

Steffy: Hope wants to have another wedding, because she feels that her wedding in Italy was tainted. Okay, fine, yeah. Go do that. But moving out?

Liam: Well, she's not, technically, moving out. I mean, she's staying at her mom's, 'cause she's angry, and she wants to sort things out. And you know Hope and her principles. And you know this is one of the things I love most about her. I mean, even when things aren't easy, she sticks with them. And Hope needs things to be a certain way. And living with a man when she's not married doesn't work or her.

Steffy: But you are married in every way that matters, and if she doesn't get that, than she doesn't deserve you. What is that?
    ==================================================
    Liam: You're the most fun I've ever had. You make me laugh when nothing in the world seems funny.

Steffy: (Scoffs)

Liam: On top of it all, you're my best friend.

Steffy: Yeah. But there's Hope.

Liam: Listen, I understand what you're saying. When things get tough, Hope heads for the door. But look at me. Things get tough, I head for you. I have hurt Hope really badly.

Steffy: Yeah, but we've apologized over and over again.

Steffy: And her response is walking out on you. I mean, how you guys supposed to work this out if she's not even here.

Liam: I know. I know. I'm trying to see this from Hope's perspective, and I completely understand her not wanting a wedding tied into what happened between you and me in that hotel room.

Steffy: Okay. Okay. So--so confront her. You--you guys should fight about it. You guys should be doing it right here. Is this--this what you want for the rest of your life?

Liam: It's not that simple.

Steffy: Yes, it is.

Steffy: Liam... Hope has made your life miserable. She has. Look, I've been there with you, loving you, right beside you. I have always had your back.

Steffy: You need to tell her. You need to tell her that she can't walk out on you anymore. You need to tell her that you're done. Go talk to her. Go talk to her. I will give you an hour. After that, I'll be gone. I'll be lying in a cabana, drowning my sorrows in Mai Tai's. But I'd rather be right here with you. Go. And then come back... to me.
    =====
    Liam: Okay if I come in?

Hope: Sure.

Liam: Thanks.

Hope: I was just thinking about calling you.

Liam: Can I just say one thing?

Hope: Okay.

Liam: I've been trying to, um...

Hope: (Clears throat)

Liam: Understand your position. I know you're ticked off. I know that you're staying at your mother's until you can wrap your head around this and decide if I'm somebody you want to be married to. I get that. I also get that you don't believe in living with me unless we're married. Here's what I'm confused about. We're already married. We--we made vows. We had a priest pronounce us man and wife.

Hope: Uh, technically, the ceremony wasn't legal.

Liam: I... (Sighs) I'm sorry about what happened with Steffy.

Hope: (Sighs)

Liam: I genuinely thought that you had left me, and you're gonna have to-- you're gonna have to give me some forgiveness and some understanding on that. We can work through this, but I need you with me.

Hope: (Clears throat)

Liam: I need you at home with me as my wife. And so I'm here. I'm asking you to leave this place and come home with me. But I need to get an answer from you. Will you come?
    Liam: Come home tonight.

Hope: (Sniffles) I wish I could.

Liam: You can. You're angry, you're not sure about us-- fine. Question our love. Scream at me. Give me hell. Do it at home.
    =====
    Thomas: Enough with the texting. I had to see this in person. You're seriously moving back in?

Steffy: Well, no. Maybe. (Sighs)

Thomas: You said you packed a bag. Obviously, you think you are.

Steffy: Well, yeah. I, uh, have a trip planned. But if I have to cancel because Liam wants me to move back in, you know, so be it.

Thomas: Whoa, Steffy, what's going on?

Thomas: Does he know you're here, bag packed?

Steffy: Yeah. I'm not some crazy stalker.

Thomas: (Chuckles) Okay, well, I mean, that's a good sign if he asked you to wait.

Steffy: Well, not ex--not exactly. He's--he's off talking to Hope, and he'll be back soon. And if he tells me that he broke it off with her, then I will be right here. But if he doesn't, if he wants to go another painful round with Hope, then I'm gone. I'm gone. I'm getting on a plane. I'm going to some paradise with some mai tais and some hot cabana boys.

Thomas: (Chuckles) (Sighs)

Steffy: I told him I'm giving him an hour, so either way, I'll be--I'll be fine.
    Steffy: Yeah, I just want the best for Liam, and if he still thinks it's with Hope, then--

Thomas: No, he can't, after all this.

Steffy: He's gonna come through this door soon enough, and we're gonna start a life together-- no tricks, no lies. That'll make all the difference this time.
    Liam: Hi.

Steffy: Hey. And there I was, about to leave. Hope parking the car Liam?

Liam: Um, she's staying at her mom's.

Steffy: (Clicks tongue) She's not coming back?

Liam: Not tonight.
    =======
    Liam: It's not permanent. Hope's moving back in.

Steffy: After yet another wedding.

Liam: She is coming home, Steffy.

Steffy: Yeah, fine. She'll move back in, and everything will be great, but how long do you think it'll be until she moves back out?

Liam: It's not gonna work like that.

Steffy: You got it bad. Well, somebody's gotta knock some sense into you, and I think... I think that person needs to be me. Oh, come on. We are going out.

Liam: No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. I don't want to do that. I-I really don’t. I-I don't want to go anywhere.

Steffy: No, no, no, too bad. I am kidnapping you. You want to spend the rest of your life with Hope, fine. But you are free right now, and you are not enjoying it.

Liam: I-- (Sighs)

Steffy: No, come on. I am gonna give you a first-class lesson on how to live.

#8   2013/01/13 02:19PM
    sodaksue

Quote watchdog:
    Quote ParithBaby:

ITA. Steffy did her share of manipulating. But she never got violent nor did she ever go to her Home when Hope was living there and hung out when neither onr was home. She never touched Hopes belongings. This child is dangerously delustional.Liams probably scared at this point. A new attitude I think not, signs of a mental breakdown.

Yeah, Liam really appears to be scared of Hope in the sneak peak. It's so wrong of Hope to force a kiss on him again after he has pledged his loyalty to Steffy. Be brave, Liam.

#9   2013/01/13 04:26PM
    Izitjo

Quote sodaksue:
    Quote watchdog:
    Quote ParithBaby:

Yeah, Liam really appears to be scared of Hope in the sneak peak. It's so wrong of Hope to force a kiss on him again after he has pledged his loyalty to Steffy. Be brave, Liam.

LOL, I disagree. I love watching Hope bring on the crazy.
    Full STEAM ahead Hope is a kick. The sheer unsubstantiated bravado is worth watching. Must see T.V.

#10   2013/01/13 04:35PM
    Brenna3

Hope on the soap is never accountable for her actions and she's not on the board either. It is either she is doing what Steffy did or but steffy or Steffy did the same thing. Yet everyone was so vocal about how horrible Steffy was for doing that. I guess Steffy will get the blame for Hope's actions because Hope is always so innocent and there is always someone to blame.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list