List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Hope and Steffy pregnant!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope and Steffy pregnant!

Started by blackheart at 2013/01/11 11:10AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/29 08:33AM, Views: 5078, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2013/01/28 10:48PM
    Re: Hope and Steffy pregnant!
    coco50

Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote coco50:
    Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote coco50: no ones more immature than steffy, getting pregnant, not useing protection, mature women would use protection to not get pregnant, especially when she knows Liam will never be hers. useing a pregnancy never keeps the guy.

I'm sorry but how do you know she wasn't using protection??

That's just what I was thinking lol

Here's what I'm thinking, if Hope gets pregnant, that would definitely level the playing field. steffys ace in the hole would be shot down.

Funny how Steffy hasn't used her ace in the hole yet. Why would she not tell him after seeing him with Hope. Why would she leave and then tell Liam that she knows he needs to figure things out with Hope. Why would she put herself through that if she was just going to use the baby? Why why why?

yea, she hasn't used her ace yet, but I believe she will if she thinks Liam may choose Hope. guess we'll have to wait and see on that one.

#42   2013/01/28 10:49PM
    coco50

Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote coco50:
    Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote coco50:
    Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote coco50: no ones more immature than steffy, getting pregnant, not useing protection, mature women would use protection to not get pregnant, especially when she knows Liam will never be hers. useing a pregnancy never keeps the guy.

because Bell hasn't written that she hasn't used protection. steffy definitely hasn't, he wrote for her to be pregnant, so obviously, steffy didn't use protection.

Well he also hasn't written that she DIDN'T use protection. So I don't where you get defintely from. And it's not obvious to me because I know protection fails all the time unless you double up so I guess you could say that Liam failed to use protection.

Liam always fails, messing with two women never comes out good.

I can agree with that except that there is one thing Liam never fails at and that is in disappointing the people who love him.

he's wishy washy, looks like that will never change.

#43   2013/01/28 11:08PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote coco50:
    Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote Nicoletta:

Here's what I'm thinking, if Hope gets pregnant, that would definitely level the playing field. steffys ace in the hole would be shot down.

I don't wanna see another innocent life dragged into the mix just to level the playing field of this ridiculous triangle - that's pathetic. That being said, Steffy does not have an ace in the hole considering that entire idea is based upon the assumption that Liam is gonna feel obligated to do the right thing when we all know that Liam does not give a tiny rat's ass about doing the right thing - he does what his mini-pee tells him to do and nothing else.

#44   2013/01/28 11:26PM
    coco50

Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote coco50:
    Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote Nicoletta:

I don't wanna see another innocent life dragged into the mix just to level the playing field of this ridiculous triangle - that's pathetic. That being said, Steffy does not have an ace in the hole considering that entire idea is based upon the assumption that Liam is gonna feel obligated to do the right thing when we all know that Liam does not give a tiny rat's ass about doing the right thing - he does what his mini-pee tells him to do and nothing else.

That may seem pathetic to you, but not necessarily pathetic to steffy, she's used a lot of dirty tactics in this situation, so her useing the pregnancy to keep Liam wouldn't surprise me at all and its not that far fetched.

#45   2013/01/28 11:44PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote coco50:
    Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote coco50:
    Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote Nicoletta:

That may seem pathetic to you, but not necessarily pathetic to steffy, she's used a lot of dirty tactics in this situation, so her useing the pregnancy to keep Liam wouldn't surprise me at all and its not that far fetched.

Old Steffy would definitely do that hands down but I have yet to see her give any indication of doing so and until she does I am not going to condemn her so we'll just have to wait and see.

#46   2013/01/29 08:33AM
    coco50

Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote coco50:
    Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote coco50:
    Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote Nicoletta:

Old Steffy would definitely do that hands down but I have yet to see her give any indication of doing so and until she does I am not going to condemn her so we'll just have to wait and see.

Steffy hasn't changed from what I see, she's pulled this trick more than once claiming she's changeing, but I don't believe that. So, you can wait and see if you want, but I'll continue speculating on the situation.

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list