List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Hope and Steffy pregnant!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope and Steffy pregnant!

Started by blackheart at 2013/01/11 11:10AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/29 08:33AM, Views: 5013, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/01/28 07:59PM
    Re: Hope and Steffy pregnant!
    elijahsgotit

Quote txwildcat:
    Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote butter99: i think it would be great if they both get pregnant. Then liam could choose who he really loves. I really want Hope to get Liam

Liam can choose who he really loves..You mean himself?? LOL

LOL! You said it!

#32   2013/01/28 08:00PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote coco50: no ones more immature than steffy, getting pregnant, not useing protection, mature women would use protection to not get pregnant, especially when she knows Liam will never be hers. useing a pregnancy never keeps the guy.

I'm sorry but how do you know she wasn't using protection??

That's just what I was thinking lol

#33   2013/01/28 09:45PM
    coco50

Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote coco50: no ones more immature than steffy, getting pregnant, not useing protection, mature women would use protection to not get pregnant, especially when she knows Liam will never be hers. useing a pregnancy never keeps the guy.

because Bell hasn't written that she hasn't used protection. steffy definitely hasn't, he wrote for her to be pregnant, so obviously, steffy didn't use protection.

#34   2013/01/28 09:51PM
    coco50

Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote Nicoletta:

Here's what I'm thinking, if Hope gets pregnant, that would definitely level the playing field. steffys ace in the hole would be shot down.

#35   2013/01/28 09:51PM
    Nicoletta

Quote coco50:
    Quote Nicoletta:

because Bell hasn't written that she hasn't used protection. steffy definitely hasn't, he wrote for her to be pregnant, so obviously, steffy didn't use protection.

Well he also hasn't written that she DIDN'T use protection. So I don't where you get defintely from. And it's not obvious to me because I know protection fails all the time unless you double up so I guess you could say that Liam failed to use protection. Hmmm I guess that could mean that Liam wasn't too worried if Steffy got pregnant or not.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/28 09:53PM
    #36   2013/01/28 09:54PM
    coco50

Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote coco50:
    Quote Nicoletta:

Well he also hasn't written that she DIDN'T use protection. So I don't where you get defintely from. And it's not obvious to me because I know protection fails all the time unless you double up so I guess you could say that Liam failed to use protection.

Liam always fails, messing with two women never comes out good.

#37   2013/01/28 10:02PM
    Nicoletta

Quote coco50:
    Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote Nicoletta:

Here's what I'm thinking, if Hope gets pregnant, that would definitely level the playing field. steffys ace in the hole would be shot down.

Funny how Steffy hasn't used her ace in the hole yet. Why would she not tell him after seeing him with Hope. Why would she leave and then tell Liam that she knows he needs to figure things out with Hope. Why would she put herself through that if she was just going to use the baby? Why why why?

#38   2013/01/28 10:04PM
    Nicoletta

Quote coco50:
    Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote coco50:
    Quote Nicoletta:

Well he also hasn't written that she DIDN'T use protection. So I don't where you get defintely from. And it's not obvious to me because I know protection fails all the time unless you double up so I guess you could say that Liam failed to use protection.

Liam always fails, messing with two women never comes out good.

I can agree with that except that there is one thing Liam never fails at and that is in disappointing the people who love him.

#39   2013/01/28 10:12PM
    mollyt

Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote coco50:
    Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote Nicoletta:

Funny how Steffy hasn't used her ace in the hole yet. Why would she not tell him after seeing him with Hope. Why would she leave and then tell Liam that she knows he needs to figure things out with Hope. Why would she put herself through that if she was just going to use the baby? Why why why?

I think Taylor is going to use Steffy's ace in the hole to keep Liam and Steffy together, she will be the one to tell him. I'm not sure why anyone would want their daughter with Liam and brooke is not excluded from that group. If both Hope and Steffy were pregnant it would be disaterous and I prefer Hope be with someone better, lets face it being alone is better than being with Liam at this point.

#40   2013/01/28 10:18PM
    Nicoletta

Quote mollyt:
    Quote Nicoletta:
    Quote coco50:
    Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote Nicoletta:

I think Taylor is going to use Steffy's ace in the hole to keep Liam and Steffy together, she will be the one to tell him. I'm not sure why anyone would want their daughter with Liam and brooke is not excluded from that group. If both Hope and Steffy were pregnant it would be disaterous and I prefer Hope be with someone better, lets face it being alone is better than being with Liam at this point.

I don't think Taylor will tell him. Steffy has made it clear that she doesn't want Liam to be with her because of the baby and I think Taylor knows if she told him that Steffy would see it as a betrayal. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list