List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Hope and Steffy pregnant!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope and Steffy pregnant!

Started by blackheart at 2013/01/11 11:10AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/29 08:33AM, Views: 4948, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/01/28 05:41PM
    Re: Hope and Steffy pregnant!
    Barbyboo

Quote butter99: i think it would be great if they both get pregnant. Then liam could choose who he really loves. I really want Hope to get Liam

Hopes too young for marriage and a baby for her is a disaster she loves herself best....

#22   2013/01/28 05:42PM
    Dbusch

Quote blackheart: Wouldn't it be great now that Steffy is pregnant, while she is awy in Paris, Liam to sleep with Hope and have them both pregnant? I'm tired of Steffy always winning. This is something a soap has not done yet and I think it would be great!

I would love to see that, the ratings would definitely blow up!

#23   2013/01/28 05:49PM
    Dbusch

Taylor and her klan started the feud, Brooke's kids verses Taylor kids all because she could not keep her man PLEASE!

As far as Hope and Steffy goes, Steffy should lose Liam he needs to be with Hope someone he could really count on besides how could you be with someone who sleep with your father, she is a wh**e!!!

#24   2013/01/28 06:54PM
    HappyGreetings

Quote blackheart: Wouldn't it be great now that Steffy is pregnant, while she is awy in Paris, Liam to sleep with Hope and have them both pregnant? I'm tired of Steffy always winning. This is something a soap has not done yet and I think it would be great!

Eww! Yuck! Gross! No one wins in that scenerio! I can't stand that Liam and the thought of both women getting pregnant by that idiot is a cruel punishment. I think the winner is the one who gets rid of Mr. Wish Washy joker. Come on, there are tons of single, educated, and beautiful men in L.A. and they are both crying over that idiot! All they half to do is walk outside and anyone they see is better than that jerk! Think about it, if anyone of our daughter, sisters, or friends was in a scenerio like that most of us would say "there are other fish in the sea, why be with a guy who clearly doesn't love you enough"! Just my opinion.

#25   2013/01/28 07:25PM
    Mrs Superman

What soap have you been watching...Steffy always winning is a joke. The Hogans are the ones that have always slept their way into what they want. And now poor naive pampered princess is following her mothers footprints.

#26   2013/01/28 07:26PM
    elijahsgotit

Quote Dbusch: Taylor and her klan started the feud, Brooke's kids verses Taylor kids all because she could not keep her man PLEASE!

As far as Hope and Steffy goes, Steffy should lose Liam he needs to be with Hope someone he could really count on besides how could you be with someone who sleep with your father, she is a wh**e!!!

Could you please tell me on which episode Steffy sleeps with Bill?? I keep a playlist of all my Still moments and have yet to come across this encounter

#27   2013/01/28 07:28PM
    Nicoletta

Quote MsRichards:

apparently you and i are watching to different pictures, STEFFY ALWAYS WINS???!!! Wins what??? steffy and her family have been dominated by the logans for years. the logans are the ones who were always coming out on top, you need to check your history with the picture before you come out talking hot garbage about steffy always winning!!!

No kidding! I would love to hear what Steffy ALWAYS wins.

#28   2013/01/28 07:30PM
    Nicoletta

Quote coco50: no ones more immature than steffy, getting pregnant, not useing protection, mature women would use protection to not get pregnant, especially when she knows Liam will never be hers. useing a pregnancy never keeps the guy.

I'm sorry but how do you know she wasn't using protection??

#29   2013/01/28 07:40PM
    txwildcat

Quote Brenna3:

Why would anyone think it is great for Hope to be pregnant? I'm not even a Hope fan and think that would be bad for her. She has already put herself in the middle of a relationship where the guy she has tried to marry four times currently has a pregnant girlfriend. She is very young and immature and someone who's public and professional life has been in sort of a mess. Why would anyone want to add a pregnancy when she is just now trying to put her life back together. How would that be winning over Steffy for Hope to be preganant?

Exactly. A better story would be Hope finding herself sterile during the time she's with Liam... and surprisingly pregnant after she grows up and meets a REAL man later in life.

Frankly, there ought to be laws against wafflers like Liam being allowed to procreate. Ugh.

#30   2013/01/28 07:41PM
    txwildcat

Quote elijahsgotit:
    Quote butter99: i think it would be great if they both get pregnant. Then liam could choose who he really loves. I really want Hope to get Liam

Liam can choose who he really loves..You mean himself?? LOL

LOL! You said it!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list