List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Hope and Steffy pregnant!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope and Steffy pregnant!

Started by blackheart at 2013/01/11 11:10AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/29 08:33AM, Views: 4930, Replies: 45
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/01/28 09:28AM
    Re: Hope and Steffy pregnant!
    coco50

no ones more immature than steffy, getting pregnant, not useing protection, mature women would use protection to not get pregnant, especially when she knows Liam will never be hers. useing a pregnancy never keeps the guy.

#12   2013/01/28 09:41AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote blackheart: Wouldn't it be great now that Steffy is pregnant, while she is awy in Paris, Liam to sleep with Hope and have them both pregnant? I'm tired of Steffy always winning. This is something a soap has not done yet and I think it would be great!

Have you watched other soaps?? This happened on DOOL with Sami and Nicole.

#13   2013/01/28 09:44AM
    elijahsgotit

Quote butter99: i think it would be great if they both get pregnant. Then liam could choose who he really loves. I really want Hope to get Liam

Liam can choose who he really loves..You mean himself?? LOL

#14   2013/01/28 10:03AM
    Ojobear

Quote coco50: no ones more immature than steffy, getting pregnant, not useing protection, mature women would use protection to not get pregnant, especially when she knows Liam will never be hers. useing a pregnancy never keeps the guy.

Great post! And oh how true!

#15   2013/01/28 10:10AM
    Brenna3

Quote hopefan1: actually if hope is preggers by liam and steffy is preggers by bill and not liam yes its a win win situation.

Or, if hope is preggers by Bill and Brooke is preggers by Liam now that would be fun.

#16   2013/01/28 10:13AM
    daisy1984

I would prefer that neither one of them be pregnant. Less reason to let this triangle continue.

#17   2013/01/28 10:28AM
    ParithBaby

Quote blackheart: Wouldn't it be great now that Steffy is pregnant, while she is awy in Paris, Liam to sleep with Hope and have them both pregnant? I'm tired of Steffy always winning. This is something a soap has not done yet and I think it would be great!

Well it supposedly happen between Brooke/Taylor....and after Brooke got ridge to marry her...on their honeymoon Brooke supposedly lost the baby while in the bathroom and flushed it away, and didn't bother to contact a doctor...FOR REAL?...will Brooke try to get Liam/hope married befor he find out about steffy...will Brooke try and convince Hope to say she's prego like she did?...can Bell get me to become a Hope fan?...Liam is ridge able to move between each girl faster than he can blink his eyes..steffy hasn't won anything except a reel reason not to become her mother...

#18   2013/01/28 11:40AM
    Karen Marie

That's the last thing I would want to see. Liam cannot even decide between fruit loops and frosted flakes cereal let alone two girls pregnant. If you want Hope with Liam, all the power to that. I don't want either girls with that pile of ***. Waffle boy couldn't be a father to one baby.

#19   2013/01/28 12:15PM
    Blue Jay

Great idee!!!!

#20   2013/01/28 05:39PM
    Barbyboo

Two prego gals chasing a waffle not good

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list