List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Hope and Steffy pregnant!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hope and Steffy pregnant!

Started by blackheart at 2013/01/11 11:10AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/29 08:33AM, Views: 4953, Replies: 45
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/11 11:10AM
    Hope and Steffy pregnant!
    blackheart

Wouldn't it be great now that Steffy is pregnant, while she is awy in Paris, Liam to sleep with Hope and have them both pregnant? I'm tired of Steffy always winning. This is something a soap has not done yet and I think it would be great!

#2   2013/01/11 11:12AM
    Re: Hope and Steffy pregnant!
    mattiesmum

Quote blackheart: Wouldn't it be great now that Steffy is pregnant, while she is awy in Paris, Liam to sleep with Hope and have them both pregnant? I'm tired of Steffy always winning. This is something a soap has not done yet and I think it would be great!

LOL that would indeed be funny

#3   2013/01/11 11:13AM
    sj-granny

Not me I don't think it would be great. I would like for the Steffy Liam and Hope story line to end.

#4   2013/01/28 07:59AM
    MsRichards

Quote blackheart: Wouldn't it be great now that Steffy is pregnant, while she is awy in Paris, Liam to sleep with Hope and have them both pregnant? I'm tired of Steffy always winning. This is something a soap has not done yet and I think it would be great!

apparently you and i are watching to different pictures, STEFFY ALWAYS WINS???!!! Wins what??? steffy and her family have been dominated by the logans for years. the logans are the ones who were always coming out on top, you need to check your history with the picture before you come out talking hot garbage about steffy always winning!!!

#5   2013/01/28 08:07AM
    SteffyFan01

Lmao...to me that would be a complete disater!

#6   2013/01/28 08:07AM
    Brenna3

Why would anyone think it is great for Hope to be pregnant? I'm not even a Hope fan and think that would be bad for her. She has already put herself in the middle of a relationship where the guy she has tried to marry four times currently has a pregnant girlfriend. She is very young and immature and someone who's public and professional life has been in sort of a mess. Why would anyone want to add a pregnancy when she is just now trying to put her life back together. How would that be winning over Steffy for Hope to be preganant?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/28 08:10AM
    #7   2013/01/28 08:25AM
    Starlet2010

Quote Brenna3:

Why would anyone think it is great for Hope to be pregnant? I'm not even a Hope fan and think that would be bad for her. She has already put herself in the middle of a relationship where the guy she has tried to marry four times currently has a pregnant girlfriend. She is very young and immature and someone who's public and professional life has been in sort of a mess. Why would anyone want to add a pregnancy when she is just now trying to put her life back together. How would that be winning over Steffy for Hope to be preganant?

Thank you.

Besides Liam already cheating on his pregnant girlfriend with Hope. That's more than enough drama in Hope & Steffy's life.

#8   2013/01/28 09:02AM
    Sugar Diamonds

No, that wouldn't be great at all. I'm getting sick of this stupid triangle. Two points I'd like to make about this actually. How would Hope getting pregnant really benefit her? She's immature and doesn't think of anyone but herself. How can a child raise another child? Also, Steffy's pregnant as well, so that still wouldn't help her hook him in the long run. And how exactly is Steffy winning all the time? Liam's always picking Hope over Steffy, if anything, Hope is the one always "winning". Her not being married to Liam is her own doing.

#9   2013/01/28 09:05AM
    hopefan1

actually if hope is preggers by liam and steffy is preggers by bill and not liam yes its a win win situation.

#10   2013/01/28 09:08AM
    butter99

i think it would be great if they both get pregnant. Then liam could choose who he really loves. I really want Hope to get Liam

1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list