List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Is a New Ridge coming back to Town!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is a New Ridge coming back to Town!!!

Started by PhillieGirl at 2013/01/10 03:24PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/20 08:37PM, Views: 8534, Replies: 19
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/01/18 12:11PM
    Re: Is a New Ridge coming back to Town!!!
    linda327

Hope so. I hope they recast role. Sorry Ronn Moss but with only 4 daytime soaps left and everyone in the country experiencing paycuts and being out of work.....no sympathy for your whinny attitude. It's the real world and you're just not that good an actor. Bold and Beautiful is really all you have. Hope you saved your money or can still sing! Bring on a NEW thankful Ridge!

#12   2013/01/18 04:27PM
    Barbyboo

Quote PhillieGirl:
    Quote Izitjo:
    Quote PhillieGirl: I know Steffy is going to see her father in Paris, could this be an open door for another "new Ridge" to be written into the show. What are your thoughts on this?

I think he is. I think Thomas finds out Eric picks Rick (big surprise) and gives the info to Ridge or tells Steffy.
    Ridge is coming back steaming about the change at FC.
    He (for good reason) detest Rick and won't like having no place in the company he's been running for years.

This is when those majority shares come into play.
    Between Steffy, Ridge, and Thomas they own 50%.
    Bills Steffy love is in tact but how into Brooke is he really?
    FC and B&B are heating up.

I hope so because I am tired of Hope and her whinning and I hope and want Taylor and her children to win and I also want Caroline's line fail.

Yes Logan's can't win every time

#13   2013/01/18 04:29PM
    Barbyboo

We saw the Eiffel Tower and steffy but no daddy. Don't think we will, I personally think they are holding out for the scarf..

#14   2013/01/18 04:30PM
    Brenna3

I hope hey actually have a good reason why Steffy had to visit Ridge and not just one of Bell's put togethr storylines so Hope and Liam could spend time together. It would be great to have a larger story than this.

#15   2013/01/18 05:24PM
    Karen Marie

Quote Izitjo:
    Quote PhillieGirl: I know Steffy is going to see her father in Paris, could this be an open door for another "new Ridge" to be written into the show. What are your thoughts on this?

I think he is. I think Thomas finds out Eric picks Rick (big surprise) and gives the info to Ridge or tells Steffy.
    Ridge is coming back steaming about the change at FC.
    He (for good reason) detest Rick and won't like having no place in the company he's been running for years.

Wow, that interesting that Steffy, Ridge, and Thomas own that many shares. I think Bill will throw his shares on Steffy's side.

This is when those majority shares come into play.
    Between Steffy, Ridge, and Thomas they own 50%.
    Bills Steffy love is in tact but how into Brooke is he really?
    FC and B&B are heating up.

#16   2013/01/18 05:48PM
    Layngel

I hope they bring Ridge back soon, especially with the FC shift. Won't be the same though, without the scarf

#17   2013/01/18 05:53PM
    gingerlily

Quote mattiesmum: Eric will pick Rick. Thomas and Steffy will go to Ridge. Ridge will return and fight eric for the company and get back with Taylor as she has become that powerhouse she claims she would become. Brooke wil be too busy fighting her feelings for Bill as Bill will be getting divorced from Katie

Upcoming xmas probably have a steffy/Liam and Ridge/Taylor wedding and a start up from something that will break up Bill and Brooke and a medical issue will happen that will reunite Bridge which leads to an easter divorce and another Bridge wedding and a Lope reunion...while Steffy and Bill finally realise that they belong too...

welcome to the boards mattiesmum...happy posting

#18   2013/01/19 04:53PM
    emmaluvsu

If Ridge is going to have b****, bring him back. If all Brooke has to do is take him in the stream room and FC spends more money on HFTF, let him stay in Paris. I don't want him and Taylor together. Brooke is his destiny, would love Taylor to tell him no

#19   2013/01/20 04:49PM
    Tired of the...

I agree, im tired of logans always winning. I was glad that things were finally going there way when Steff died and the new CEO was Thomas, but no ! things are going terribly wrong and the damn Logans are gloating again. TIRED OF LOGANS

#20   2013/01/20 08:37PM
    Karen Marie

I think they will have him come back now. They need another character in the show, since they played the triangle way too much...the fans are board.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list