List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Yesterday's episode airing today

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Yesterday's episode airing today

Started by beachgirl02840 at 2013/01/01 10:38AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/02 01:13AM, Views: 744, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/01/01 10:38AM
    Yesterday's episode airing today
    beachgirl02840

at least in CST

on right now

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/01 10:39AM
    #2   2013/01/01 11:11AM
    Re: Yesterday's episode airing today
    Starlet2010

I find it strange that Brooke & Katie are blaming Steffy for ruining Liam & Hope's Italian wedding. Liam & Hope had their Italian commitment ceremony and their honeymoon. How is Steffy responsible for ruining a wedding that happened. Even Hope's behavior was a bit strange and delusional. She base her self esteem on her feelings towards Liam. If Rick didn't tell her his half truth, Hope would still be in a mental funk? That's pathetic! What's the point of Caroline talking to Bill after Rick expose his half truth to Hope? She knows Bill would be upset with her. I can't stand the I'm a Spencer hear me roar speech. When Caroline threaten Steffy, Steffy rolled her eyes. The only good thing about this episode was that Bill express his concerns for his son's emotional and mental health. He believes that Hope has serious issues. He doesn't want his son dealing with them.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/01 11:12AM
    #3   2013/01/01 11:37AM
    Barbyboo

She definitely has mental problems she thinks she is great she told us all so today she's talented and just wonderful....so she said?...it's sad

#4   2013/01/01 11:46AM
    Starlet2010

Quote Barbyboo: She definitely has mental problems she thinks she is great she told us all so today she's talented and just wonderful....so she said?...it's sad

Hope really is a head case, she believe she's a fashion designer. She also express her lack of interest in Liam's personal doubts about them reuniting in the future. She's so self centered, she's barely express concerned for Liam's hurt feelings and insecurities. All he could do was stare at her in disbelief and fake choke her. I didn't get the impress that Liam and Hope were on the same vibe. If you know what I mean.

#5   2013/01/02 01:13AM
    apple1950

Hope's tainted relationship with Liam was not all based on Rick's lie. Hope is delusional if she thinks that. My attention to this soap has been occasional watching of the show and reading the daily updates and message boards. When I do watch, i mute or Ff the triangle scenes. Katie's recovery is unrealistic. Bill's outrage is over the top. His concern for Liam should be the waffling and not that he might pick Hope. His advice to Liam should be to cut both women loose, go away to school, and mature a little. Instead, he plays God. The obsession with Liam is also over the top. So tired of "the triangle". Bill is A loose cannon. He has an obsession with his son's life, he drinks too much, he has feelings for his sister-in-law, and he uses underhanded tactics. And you love him, Katie?

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list