List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Loved steffys another wedding comment

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Loved steffys another wedding comment

Started by Barbyboo at 2012/12/27 11:47AM
    Latest post: 2012/12/27 12:59PM, Views: 776, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2012/12/27 11:47AM
    Loved steffys another wedding comment
    Barbyboo

Hopes had soooo many wedding tries. Steffy hit the nail on the head.

#2   2012/12/27 11:49AM
    Re: Loved steffys another wedding comment
    fla_beach_bunny

I loved Hopes come back to her comment.. that she wasnt out to marry him, just get him back.

#3   2012/12/27 11:50AM
    lil73

AHHH poor Steffy that was the old Hope...Honey this HOPE is going to BURY YOU!!!

#4   2012/12/27 11:51AM
    Barbyboo

Quote fla_beach_bunny: I loved Hopes come back to her comment.. that she wasnt out to marry him, just get him back.

That's right this way she doesn't have to have sex

#5   2012/12/27 11:54AM
    lil73

Oh she is more than willing and able to have sex....and trust me she will!!!

#6   2012/12/27 11:54AM
    fla_beach_bunny

Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote fla_beach_bunny: I loved Hopes come back to her comment.. that she wasnt out to marry him, just get him back.

You dont have to be married to have sex. Shes not on her moral kick now, shes going to act just like Steffy to beat her at her own game.

#7   2012/12/27 11:59AM
    sunnysonsmomma

bell should have just gotten rid of hope when we told him to and hired another steffy if thats what everyone loves!!!

#8   2012/12/27 12:25PM
    Brenna3

Quote fla_beach_bunny:
    Quote Barbyboo:

You dont have to be married to have sex. Shes not on her moral kick now, shes going to act just like Steffy to beat her at her own game.

No she isn't acting like Steffy, she is letting the real hope come out to play the one we always knew was really her. Maybe she has dropped her fake act of pretending as if she was really this sweet little moral person. That act never worked she has been busted to may times. This is just the Hope so many never wanted to admit she really was. No amount of trying to blame Steffy for the way Hope is will work it was always there she just wanted to pretend otherwise.

#9   2012/12/27 12:27PM
    squarebiz

Quote sunnysonsmomma: bell should have just gotten rid of hope when we told him to and hired another steffy if thats what everyone loves!!!

It's definitely what Liam wants, and that's why we have this STOPe

#10   2012/12/27 12:30PM
    myfavs100

Quote sunnysonsmomma: bell should have just gotten rid of hope when we told him to and hired another steffy if thats what everyone loves!!!

There is good reason to believe that Bell renewed the actress's contract because of intervention by another actress. It has also been posted that either party may cancel that contract.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list