List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: Bring Steffy a New Man Please

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Bring Steffy a New Man Please

Started by kellyannabama at 2012/12/21 02:24PM
    Latest post: 2012/12/27 11:09AM, Views: 860, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2012/12/24 03:06PM
    Re: Bring Steffy a New Man Please
    Izitjo

Quote Hopeyougogirl: Steffy doesn't deserve a new man....not until she's learned how to have a healthy relationship without stealing any Logan women's men first. For now, she deserves to be alone and miserable....it's payback time.

That's not possible, EVERY man is a Logan man. IS there one man those vipers haven't had their tongue down on the show?
    LOL one that isn't related by blood.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/12/24 03:07PM
    #12   2012/12/24 03:39PM
    Hopeyougogirl

Of course, it's possible. When Steffy first came back to FI, she was dating Marcus (then single), she was actually tolerable then....fun and spunky, then she went off the deep end and rest is history.

Quote Izitjo:
    Quote Hopeyougogirl: Steffy doesn't deserve a new man....not until she's learned how to have a healthy relationship without stealing any Logan women's men first. For now, she deserves to be alone and miserable....it's payback time.

That's not possible, EVERY man is a Logan man. IS there one man those vipers haven't had their tongue down on the show?
    LOL one that isn't related by blood.

#13   2012/12/25 01:27AM
    navitavi

I agree with this. She does need to learn to respect other people's relationships and learn how to get her own man and stop shopping for one in other people's houses.

#14   2012/12/26 04:21PM
    watchdog

ITA Steffy needs a new man that has not being tainted by the Logans. Steffy/Marcus was happy until icky Rick decided to use her to get back at Ridge. Whether Steffy gets a new man or not she won't be moping around, whining to anyone that will listen. Steffy has a life. Bash away she will not be as pathetic as My perfect way to get a man,plan my perfect wedding,the perfect way to lose my man,the perfect way to beg him when he moves on. Steffy will be fine.

#15   2012/12/26 05:41PM
    Nauntieann

Quote Love Triangle:
    Quote kellyannabama:
    Quote Love Triangle:
    Quote JessieChan: Yes, please. Watching leffy litterally gives me heartburns.

Watching Lope literally makes me turn the channel

I agree I cant stand Hope shes boring

I kno right she is not exciting at all just a completely boring character

I thought this thread was about Steffy not Hope.

#16   2012/12/26 06:56PM
    helberry

:| I really like the character Steffie and like seeing her happy with Liam....HOWEVER I do see that in the long run Liam is NOT the one for her. He has a divided heart and she doesn't need to go down that road. I hope see meets a new guy (Logan free) and a lightning bolt hits them both.

#17   2012/12/27 09:37AM
    Love Triangle

Steffy really needs a new man since Liam is Hope destiny lol I thought Olivier was LOL im just tired of the triangle give Liam to hope and let Steffy move on with her life..

#18   2012/12/27 09:45AM
    Jigglea

Quote Love Triangle: I agree Steffy needs a new and better man than Liam

OMGOSH YES!!!!!!!!!! Really sick of this story line!! It's soo old already!!!!!!!!! I've endured this nonsense with Brooke/Ridge/Taylor crap!!! Brooke/Eric/Stephanie crap!!! Enough already!!!!!!!!

#19   2012/12/27 11:09AM
    graysferry

Well the main Logan woman (Brooke) has been stealing men (every man she could get her hands on) since the show began.
    But I agree that she deserves a less wishy washy man - and so does Hope for that matter - although she irritates me.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list