List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: B&B 2013 Preview and Spoilers

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: B&B 2013 Preview and Spoilers

Started by lindab123 at 2012/12/14 09:47AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/05 01:38PM, Views: 10977, Replies: 18
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2012/12/15 05:34AM
    Re: B&B 2013 Preview and Spoilers
    Florida lady

Quote JessieChan: Does this mean the entire year of 2013 will be around Hope-Liam-Steffy and Brooke and Taylor fighting over them? I hope these spoilers are just for the first week of 2013 and not the whole year...

I totally agree with you; same ole, same ole. I'm sick of Liam/Hope/Steffy. It was ok at first buy day after day after day, enough is enough.

#12   2012/12/15 08:48AM
    BB Lover

I think AT THIS TIME the kiss is no big deal. What the writers decide to do with it come the new year will be the determining factor if it turns into a big deal or not.

Now, that's my opinion regarding the show...if it were MY husband and sister, it would not be okay! But people, this is a show! A soap opera! Where would the drama come in if things like this didn't happen?

Not a single character on this show is innocent. Whether they have done many unsavory things OR if they have a past that has not yet come to light, there is not an innocent one on here!

#13   2012/12/15 03:15PM
    lindab123

I know that liam would choose hope. if he does i done watching this boring show.

#14   2012/12/15 04:39PM
    ajl2011

Quote BB Lover: I think AT THIS TIME the kiss is no big deal. What the writers decide to do with it come the new year will be the determining factor if it turns into a big deal or not.

Now, that's my opinion regarding the show...if it were MY husband and sister, it would not be okay! But people, this is a show! A soap opera! Where would the drama come in if things like this didn't happen?

Not a single character on this show is innocent. Whether they have done many unsavory things OR if they have a past that has not yet come to light, there is not an innocent one on here!

Couldn't agree more!

#15   2012/12/15 06:49PM
    Barbyboo

If the triangle doesn't stop the show will end

#16   2012/12/15 06:49PM
    Barbyboo

They could skip the daisy story line .....

#17   2012/12/17 05:49PM
    Barbyboo

Quote lindab123: i46.tinypic.com/2dqcef.png

Hope fights for liam and Steffy might have major problem with that.

Brooke and Bill might have attraction toward each other. Bill his torn between his wife and brooke.

Eric might find new romance, but whom

Dayzee might have a past and finally major storyline between Marcus,

Taylor have storyline involve brooke. Brooke and taylor fight for the kids not men. Steffy vs hope and thomas vs Rick.

No doubt steffy will loose it is the logan show

#18   2013/01/05 12:48PM
    lollydolly

Quote lindab123: I know that liam would choose hope. if he does i done watching this boring show.

Honestly, I don't think he will.....I would love him to and get all crazy about what has happened, but I do think at this point, it's all just too much.....he should take a break for now from all involved including bill

#19   2013/01/05 01:38PM
    lollydolly

Quote ParithBaby: I read on another spoiler comes new year liam is going to make a choice on who he wants....also a new man is headed to B&B around the trio ages and smart and sexy...im so over liam making choices between steffy/Hope...whomever he chooses I really prey the other is over the drama and leave for awhile and come back with the new guy on their arm...im suspecting since this is the Logan show.... Hope will be liams choice....atlease steffy kept her own place...and this katie will get mad at taylor is unbelievable, I cant wait till Bill/brooke sleep together....spoilers says katie expects bill to make better choices and brooke allows him to be who he is, the biggest bull i ever heard...wásnt that steffy? But since its gonna be brooke Bell will make it ok...sounds like I've got a vacation coming up...

Oh god, I agree, just end it already! Who cares I mean I would like hope and Liam to reunite once and for all, but we have been tortured with this bull that I just wish they would move on!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list